It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economists talk about creating a fake alien threat to save the economy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2bce957cb45.gif[/atsimg]

I think these guys are getting REALLY desperate to paint a rosey picture of the economy these days.

Here's a couple of economists speculating about how Keynesian economics can be used to stimulate the economy when one of them suggests that if scientists were to mistakenly discover an alien threat to the planet, the whole economy would turn around in just 18 months.

He claims he got the idea from a "Twilight Zone" episode.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/627e50ac6244.gif[/atsimg]

These folks really HAVE NO CLUE anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Watchmen comic!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You should change the title to "Economists use alien invasion scenario to save economy".. the current one is a little misleading
as far as the interview process.. it does get you thinking maybe they know something we don't? Then again, who is that guy? Not really anyone important and IF the government was really going to stage a fake alien invasion, YouTube would have absolutely NO idea... imho. Good post though!
S&F
edit on 15-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Line all these losers up, take all their money and sack them, their incompetence is beyond stupidity as they are suck in a loop of using more lies to cover up older lies. To save the economy needs transparency, understanding and reason. It is in such a mess because of too much fantasy.

It does look like there is a complex and serious alien situation going on, but to call for war without even having a full public exposure of just what is going on reeks of another dumb false flag. There are too many problems that need to be sorted out on Earth before we can start worrying about other planets.
edit on 15-8-2011 by kwakakev because: added alien situation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Let them..

it may unite people around the world no?
it may get more "technology" out there in the public eye no?

Unfortunately it would be bad for our view of aliens but that can be fixed., perhaps they will show up to remedy that.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Originally posted by FortAnthem
if scientists were to mistakenly discover an alien threat to the planet, the whole economy would turn around in just 18 months.

I think it's the most substantive and meaningful plan uttered yet by anyone on the national scene.

BRAVO!!!!!

edit on 15-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
You should change the title to "Economists use alien invasion scenario to save economy".. the current one is a little misleading
as far as the interview process.. it does get you thinking maybe they know something we don't? Then again, who is that guy? Not really anyone important and IF the government was really going to stage a fake alien invasion, YouTube would have absolutely NO idea... imho. Good post though!
S&F

"Economists use alien invasion scenario to save economy" is also a misleading title.
An appropiate title would be "Economist uses alien invasion scenario as example of ending economic crisis".

cj6

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Thats immediately what i thought of when i read this

But its an excuse to get out the guns and go to war with some fake aliens

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Why not just use the real alien threat instead of the fake one. The real one probably destroys the economy overnight, but trust me.. it would be a helluva lot easier

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
"Economists use alien invasion scenario to save economy" is also a misleading title.
An appropiate title would be "Economist uses alien invasion scenario as example of ending economic crisis".

You can only fit so many words in for a title, the one I suggested was a cut down version of your correction.. but yes if you need things to be broken down Barney style then yes your correction is definently correct.

31b

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Didn't that captured pro-Nazi turned American rocket scientist via OP Paperclip Wernher von Braun predict there would be a falsified extraterrestrial threat sometime in the near future?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have watched the clip now and thought about this a bit more. My initial slamming of the report was aimed at the blue beam and eugenics projects going on along with the people involved in making this mess. The economy is really sick though and the lies, corruption and bad regulation must end. The title of this thread was a little miss leading in the message that was provided.

The alien threat that we do have to deal with involves human abductions, implants, experiments, mind control, political subversion, black projects, alien / human hybridization, human meat and blood trade, new technology.

To help sort this out we are going to need:
- Medical and mental health professionals to remove implants and conduct counselling and deprogramming.
- Military needs to shut down black ops or bring it back under control with political oversight.
- Legal system needs to review all legislation and regulation and remove inconsistencies and loop holes.
- Aliens need to change their diet to chickens, cows or only those who chooses on their own free will.
- A lot of changes to industry practices and cleaning up the environment with new technology.

The only thing that will fix this economy is getting back to a honest reality with responsible leadership.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Flashy new sig....

I think this concept has legs as a new political party.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
every time someone mentions "aliens" and "saving the economy" in one sentence, im reminded of the "foreign aid" card from the illuminati card game. you know, the one with the alien holding bags of money out to the outstretched human hands?

media.adamdodson.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

another "nazi" illuminati plan...just a matter of time, probably after elenin reveals its true nature...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
aww yeah, now it all is starting to come together. All those UFO sightings and all those UFO cluster sightings. Those are really government created to stun us into submission. Yep, now I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. When they actually go thru with it and make us all believe they are here to rescue us.

(OMG, The military came in and really F'd them UFO greys up. It was awesome, you should've seen them blast the grey to pieces.)

Then we have another ticker tape parade for our USA Hero's and our awesome president. Who by the way will call a police state so he can remain president.

ok, seriously, that's the craziest thing I have ever heard. Imma go outside now and watch for them UFO's

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I have watched the clip now and thought about this a bit more. My initial slamming of the report was aimed at the blue beam and eugenics projects going on along with the people involved in making this mess. The economy is really sick though and the lies, corruption and bad regulation must end. The title of this thread was a little miss leading in the message that was provided.

The alien threat that we do have to deal with involves human abductions, implants, experiments, mind control, political subversion, black projects, alien / human hybridization, human meat and blood trade, new technology.

To help sort this out we are going to need:
- Medical and mental health professionals to remove implants and conduct counselling and deprogramming.
- Military needs to shut down black ops or bring it back under control with political oversight.
- Legal system needs to review all legislation and regulation and remove inconsistencies and loop holes.
- Aliens need to change their diet to chickens, cows or only those who chooses on their own free will.
- A lot of changes to industry practices and cleaning up the environment with new technology.

The only thing that will fix this economy is getting back to a honest reality with responsible leadership.

Damn straight man. Although I don't believe the aliens are out eating us. God, if the government and the ETs could just explain why the hell they do the things they do, it would go a lot easier. This world NEEDS order and security so we can stop fighting amongst each other in these useless and greedy conflicts.

If a false(or real) alien invasion does that and brings about a global government or NWO.....so be it. Humanity needs to be forced if necessary to stop bickering amongst each other and work together toward a better future here on Earth and among the stars.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
HMMMMM...:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 16-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join