It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Food Industry's A to Z of Toxic Ingredients to Avoid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The Food Industry's A to Z of Toxic Ingredients to Avoid

wakeup-world.com

Ever wonder what’s really in the food sold at grocery stores around the world? People keep asking, “What ingredients should I avoid?” So here is a short list that covers all the most toxic and disease-promoting ingredients in the food supply. These are the substances causing cancer, diabetes, heart disease and leading to tens of billions of dollars in unnecessary health care costs across America (and around the world).

If you want to stay healthy and out of the hospital, read ingredients labels and make sure you avoid all these ingredients:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So here you have it. The ingredients you do NOT want to consume! It is an excellent read and gives you some background and links to their claims for most of the ingredients. If you do nothing more in your life than eat whole foods, you will be doing yourself and your family a great service and you could actually cut your medical costs in addition to living a long and healthy life.

Now I am not a tree hugger by any stretch, but unexplainable health issues and weight gain have led me to study nutrition and whole foods. I can say that since I have been making the switch, I have felt better, slept better and have more energy than I did when I was eating the bad stuff. Do yourself a favor and commit these to memory. If you want to stop the likes of Monsanto, then you really need to avoid their crap!

wakeup-world.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-8-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Im sure that I saw this on here the other day, but its good to re-iterate this to people because we all need to know what poison is being put into our food.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
good article; cool website btw. that is one hell of a list, I have it printing out now. somebody should make a handy dandy wallet size so we can carry it with us.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The OP is based upon the reposting of a Natural News article on Thursday, July 28, 2011, www.naturalnews.com...

Not meaning to be stifling, but it's not really breaking new and I am inclined to suggest a move to another forum such as medical issues....

edit on 15-8-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
OP, this is from your link:

Sodium Nitrite: A cancer-causing red coloring chemical

It is a preservative, not a 'red coloring chemical'. It has the effect of making meat more red in color, especially after it is cooked, but it is used to preserve meat by inhibiting bacterial growth, not to color it. It is used in very low amounts.

As far as poison 'white salt' goes, salt is salt. Too much of sea salt or 'poison' salt is bad for you, but without it... you die.

So I would read the list with 'a grain of salt'.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It's also most abundant in green-leafy vegetables.

top topics

join