It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan lets China see US helicopter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Pakistan lets China see US helicopter

www.ft.com

Pakistan allowed Chinese military engineers to photograph and take samples from the top-secret stealth helicopter that US special forces left behind when they killed Osama Bin Laden, the Financial Times has learnt.

The action is the latest incident to underscore the increasingly complicated relationship and lack of trust between Islamabad and Washington following the raid.

"The Chinese would have enormous interest in this newfangled technology
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is a prime example of why propping up failed states is a foolish policy. The US has dumped massive amount of aid to Pakistan, both in direct cash and in-kind assistance over the years. This policy has continued despite acknowledged duplicity and massive corrpution on the part of Pakistan.

Time to actually call Pakistan an enemy, not an ally and to totally cut them loose. Enough of the global welfare state.

www.ft.com

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sure it was destroyed by the U.S. intentionally. Seriously, did Osama's wife fire off an rpg and take out our high tech stealth helicopter? For the record, I think the raid and killing of Osama was bogus

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry pal, beat ya' to it, lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I couldn't agree more. We've done quite a bit to support Pakistan which wasn't exactly lollipops and sunshine back in 2001 when the American money train pulled into town. Our thanks for that is to have one of our most sensitive and highly classified pieces of hardware handed over to a nation which neither the U.S. or they have made any secret about the potential to become enemies in the future, under the wrong circumstances.

I suppose they may as well roll out the choppers and let us see what several billion to a program we'd all been told was shut down years ago, buys. Exactly who is this being kept secret from anymore?? The poor suckers paying for it will soon be the ONLY ones in the world not to know what these can do.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Here is a prime example of why propping up failed states is a foolish policy. The US has dumped massive amount of aid to Pakistan, both in direct cash and in-kind assistance over the years. This policy has continued despite acknowledged duplicity and massive corrpution on the part of Pakistan.

Time to actually call Pakistan an enemy, not an ally and to totally cut them loose. Enough of the global welfare state.

www.ft.com

Yes...I agree...we absolutely need to pull out of Pakistan.....and leave them to their own devices. They are playing both sides of the fence for profit...and are not loyal to anyone but themselves and their bank accounts.

It is time for the United States....to quit being (the fool...)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thread closed. Please refer to the already ongoing thread linked above.

new topics

top topics

join