It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old News. Breivik got he's training from russian FSB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't know if there was i thread about i, but I just found this article by russian media, that breivik was trained i Belarus by russian FSB as wel belarusian KGB. Read it your self:

en.rian.ru...

I don't know how to post i link in the thread if it does not work tell me how to make it work.
But I wana hear your opinion, you belive in it or? And what do the russians get from that terror atack?
edit on Tue Apr 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: added "?" to title

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
russian mk ultra victim...or swedish/cia mk ultra victim with implanted thought he was trained by the FSB...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
But what do russians or sweedish acmplish by doing it? I have wondered about it for a long time without conclusion

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
OP,

Your article makes no mention of the Russian FSB, only that that opposition politician in Belarus has claimed that their KGB trained Breivik last spring. Why you have claimed that this was the Russians I have no idea. Your opening post is therefore misleading.

So in answer to your question what do I think the Russians get from this , nothing, they had no involvement according to this article. The only one claiming that they did is you, I don’t a search I could not find anything that showed a definite link between the Russian FSB and Breivik.

So what do I think about the possible involvement of Belarus, not very much, I think this source is rather unreliable. When you read Breivik’s manifesto online you can see that the idea he was trained by agents of Belarus’s KGB is ridiculous. Even your article doubts it saying that;

“The theory that Belarus’ special forces were involved in training Anders Breivik seems, of course, far-fetched,” political expert Viktor Demidov was quoted by Gazeta.ru as saying.

I think “far-fetched” is putting it mildly.

But what do I think off all of this, I think this entire thread is a lie, I think for whatever reason you have popped the FSB connection in to create the illusion of a Russian connection and I think that this opposition MP is lying for political reasons.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Read my thread again my friend. Point out where I claim for sure that it's russians who trained him? Well you can't cause i didn't. That's why it can't be a lie, cause i never claimed it to be true, and if I did, then I would not ask you if you belive it.

But everybody knows russian FSB influence in Belarus. You don't have to be very clever to know that russian FSB controling their forces, and train belorussian KGB. I thought every one knew. So it's obiviously that if he did he's training in Belarus, that it wouldn't be without influence of russian spicial forces.

It's my opinion, you don't have to belive me. Do your own research

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

The article you have linked us to makes no mention of Russian FSB involvement the only one who is suggesting that is you. You might want to read your own thread again because the title is

“Old News. Breivik got he's training from russian FSB”

Sounds like a statement of fact to me, you should know that your opinions and beliefs are not fact and as such the wording of your tread should have been changed.

Also you have nothing in the link that backs this statement up, indeed your article is pretty unreliable and further to this even casts some doubt over its own reporting as I pointed out in my first post. You can’t start back pedalling now over your original post and your title after I have exposed your thread to be quite frankly rubbish. You quit clearly ask us what we think Russia is getting out of this, yet present no evidence other than your own opinion (based on nothing) and the answer is nothing because Russia have no involvement.

I am kinda annoyed at that last post of yours, its like you haven’t bothered to think out your thread, you quite clearly say that this aticle shows that Russian FSB had a hand in training him when it does no such thing.

Really I have “debunked” your thread and your idea there should have been no further discussion after my first post.

top topics

join