It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New tatoos to that can moniter people?! Say What?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wasn't sure whether to post this in science and technology or here because of how I feel about this, but being that I lead more towards the conspiratory side, I have posted it here.
I saw this video on CNN where they are talking about these new tatoos that have been developed.

They say it is a new way to monitor patients in a hospital setting. All this did in my head was remind me of all of the warnings about RFID, or other kinds of chips possibly being installed into people (i.e. the mark of the beast).

Here is the video link.

CNN-new tatoos

Tell me what you guys think. New interesting technology, or new way to eventually control the masses.
Thanks. The FoJAk.

Just to add, sorry about the title; grammar and spelling. I was in kind of a hurry....and wow. Don't I look silly. Sorry about that.
edit on 8/13/2011 by FoJAk because: Woops!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You may want to check a thread that has been ongoing on the subject already, lots of info on this other thread and way to keep it in the public eye

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2011 by JaxonRoberts because: Posted in the original thread instead...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

I think it's both. The practical side of monitoring someone who's ill is obvious, but nothing gets developed these days without the funding that also seeks to develop the military application.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Whit it (inevitably) happens.

Come on, you dont think the government will start bar coding people at some point? (regardless to how subtley they do it)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thats is how it is done, they sneak it in under the guise of, "this is for your own good", then BOOM, its all over the place and you cant cry foul then can you? no, because you did agree to it already.

Side note, what is with that video, in the end the lady reporter is shaking her head really fast like its gonna explode.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanternOfDiogenes
You may want to check a thread that has been ongoing on the subject already, lots of info on this other thread and way to keep it in the public eye

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed

Thread closed.
edit on Sat Aug 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: speeling

top topics

join