It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Straw Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Can we do an ATS poll on the US elections? I know not all are American but most (if not all) would be affected by whomever is elected (chosen) (decreed) (sactioned) (named) (blessed) (cursed) as president.

Just a list of potential candidates with a none of the above option as well.

Thank you for your time
Regards,
Beez

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Why? You know who the people on this site would vote for.

That's like asking the members here if they think law enforcement is doing a good job.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Why? You know who the people on this site would vote for.

That's like asking the members here if they think law enforcement is doing a good job.

I think it would illuminate the socio-political background on this site. It would provide insight on who CT'ers vote for as well as (sneaky) supply the adverts that run on this site with more info.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
97% will vote for Ron Paul and 3% will pick none of the above.

That would be my prediction

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
99% wont respond to anything in a section that doesn't provide social currency (star hoarding).
edit on 13-8-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hmm, who to pick, Pinocchio, Miss Piggy, or Kermit...so many puppets to choose from! Can we vote for cartoons, or just puppets?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Perhaps.
or
under the guise of annonymity, people might vote closer to the truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by N34Li3Z
hmm, who to pick, Pinocchio, Miss Piggy, or Kermit...so many puppets to choose from! Can we vote for cartoons, or just puppets?

P'raps that could be an option.
Why vote when they are all puppets.
(Fuzzy Bear for me)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If such a poll was to occur, it would be useful to have a question asking if the person is from the US or outside (and where).

If possible, it would also be nice if there could then be 2 separately displayed results, one what Americans think, and one what non-Americans think.
edit on 13-8-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
If such a poll was to occur, it would be useful to have a question asking if the person is from the US or outside (and where).

If possible, it would be nice if there could then be 2 separately displayed results, one what Americans think, and one what non-Americans think.

That's a great idea!
Wow. The results alone would provide fodder for topics galore.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It is entirely possible that you have grossly underestimated Ron Paul's popularity here.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Remember, in America no one is obliged to reveal their choice.....

except for those who approach our nation's governance like a sporting event...... (sort of how the MSM want's it, no?)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think I would be comfortable, at this point, trying to figure out who I will be voting for in 2012. But, if we could adapt this poll a bit and ask "Which Presidential hopeful/candidate would you most like to beat on and about the head with a loaf of stale bread?"... well that one I would participate in, a LOT.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Can we do an ATS poll on the US elections? I know not all are American but most (if not all) would be affected by whomever is elected (chosen) (decreed) (sactioned) (named) (blessed) (cursed) as president.

Just a list of potential candidates with a none of the above option as well.

Thank you for your time
Regards,
Beez

It will be a great way for the puppet masters to illustrate how Ron Paul supporters are all conspiracy theorists who hate the government.

new topics

top topics

join