It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Im sure Spirits exist because i have had Ghostly encounters but i do not think Religion is right and that Demon's are Transforming into UFO's and Aliens to deceive us. Thats a long stretch.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Lol

Im disproving this by asking for proof on purpose while knowing there is none which makes the Notion of Aliens being Demons look like a Fairy Tale (which it is)

link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by dilly1

So where does this love or passion come from if it doesn't originate from the soul?

Drop the ego, its ruining your perfect brain!

Take care.

Love and passion comes from your brain. Everything about you comes from your brain. Why can't you understand that???

Ok then could you answer this:

How you know love and passion comes from your brain?

Thanks.

What do you mean how do I know? I already told you,,, everything you do (for whatever reason or meaning behind it), everything you feel for a person,place or thing comes from your brain. Where else would it come from. Hellooo??

And that's my point ,because of faith , you will never give your amazing brain any credit. Our brains make us do good or evil. That doesn't mean some demon,angle or aliens is manipulating our brains to do good or bad things . Give credit to the amazing potential our brains have.

To think you have been chosen by a some alien force(god or aliens) to use you as a pawn(or messenger) is extremely egotistical. And I mean that with no disrespect.

Everything comes from us. Our brains.

link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Proof of this Theory is first proving that Angles and Demons are in fact real (video, photo and mass sightings of such things) and then proof of an Alien Connection to all this is if someone see's a Demon transform in to a UFO or an Alien (which is fantasy)

And not spewing Stories if these things being real. So by that logic i can read Cat In the Hat and say that talking Cats exist. Am i right.

I will do no such thing. Im going to keep disproving this until you stop all the flawed theory and fear mongering.

Really? you didn't just say that did you?

Did you read any part of the first post?

All the proof you need can be found in the UFO and supposed alien videos/pictures/testimony's.

We are simply claiming people are mistaking them for something else entirely.

And the spiritual realm cannot be detected with physical instruments, i thought most people knew that?

I will ask you again to stop derailing my thread, there seems to be a common theme in all the post's you have made in the last 5 or so pages of this topic, and i'm sure a moderator will be along shortly.

Likewise no one here is fear mongering, and you haven't actually demonstrated one flaw in this theory. All you have done is thrown your toys out the pram like a baby because you do not agree with it, why not just leave the topic dude seriously you are wasting your time no one care's if you believe it or not, you are adding nothing constructive to the topic and are simply spamming now.

Good day sir.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yes i did say that. Any rebuttal?

Theres no photo/video/mass sighting of Angles or Demons. They either dont exist or they were Aliens but were misinterpreted as Gods/Angles/Demons.

COINCIDENCES. No HARD PROOF.

And yes these are claims. Its a Theory, a very bad attempt to link Fairy Tales and ET's which is something that is entirely possible .

Im not leaving until you provide HARD EVIDENCE. No coincidences, no stories. Facts or Go Home. Your claiming this to be real and this is what you get when you have no Evidence to support your claims.

"Put your 2 cents in and get a dollar back"- Lil Wayne

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lets try and stick to the subject at hand here guys and not turn this into a debate about faith, the soul or whether you disagree with religion or not...

I am fed up of my thread being derailed.

Subject is:

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons),

Regards.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
here i'll give you little example. do you think that little thing you call an iPhone is allowed on other plants? not in the hands of the common man. wanna know why? not that is makes any difference to any of you, but with an iPhone you see the Core. not that any of you know what the Core is, but the iPhone and a particular app lets you see the Core so clearly you could map it. but then, you all look at the Core all the time and never even know what you are looking at. humans have mapped a great many of the known civilizations, and have in fact, made that what is generally non-visible to human eyes quite visible. but there again, you have no clue what you are looking at. you all get exactly what you deserve. maybe at some point in what we see as millions of years in the future, you will begin to see things as they are. these are all just a bunch of civilizations. they are not gods. there planets are not utopias. they do not read your mind. just as an aside, you think they speak directly to your mind but this is not the case. as a result of the planets they live on, the thinner atmosphere, the voice doesn't need as much to travel in the air. you hear it, but you think it's right in your head...but it's not. but i guess that's too much like the boring, mundane nature of the universe. it has not magical roots, so some one has to make one up. couldn't possibly be an evolutionary trait, so it must be God. none of you have any right to know anything about the true nature even your own solar system.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

havent you heard of multi-dimensions?

i believe aliens are not some type of human like species, i believe ufos and aliens are not in a physical form or mechanical spaceships but are the spirits of dead human beings here on earth that come to visit their home planet or maybe a relative and manifest as light orbs. evil people die too so these abductions and harmful acts of "spirit demons" are nothing but the spirits of evil human beings harming people just the way they did in their physical body. (:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There are many flaws with this.

For one. The Greys are 4-5 ft tall. The Nephilim were said to be Giants. If Angles and Humans mated and produced these Giants why are Greys so short. These things would be not that much taller than normal humans. No?

Sighting go back to 27,000 BC. Why would it take this long for this "Plan" to unravel? Demons could of could of taken over along time ago (if they were real). And wouldnt God know about a plan that goes back 29,000 years ago? And if im not mistaken the Bible claims that the world is only 6000 years ago even though this claim has been slaughtered why do depictions of UFO sightings go before the Bible said the world is created.

And how can these Demons transform into Aliens and UFO's (which are physical) even though Demons are Spiritual. Thats impossible

Why couldnt the Bible just say people claiming to be not of this Earth will deceive the Human Race? Instead you used verses that can be interpreted in different ways.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Your post not make sense ug?

I thought that everything you see smell and hear was just a signal interpreted by the brain. Your eyes dont actually send an image to your brain. Your brain decodes the message and then constructs a mental projection of what that is according to your beliefs, or hard wiring ?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I asked in a previous post where the verse was that described the appearance of nephilim such as stripped of their apparel and horrible faces. But if I may as where are you getting your information ie:they navigate using ley lines. I did watch the video series you posted and they were ambiguous in their information as I have been seeing in this thread. So if you wouldn't mind giving me some references or direct quotes that I could look into I would appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by notfromthisworld

havent you heard of multi-dimensions?

i believe aliens are not some type of human like species, i believe ufos and aliens are not in a physical form or mechanical spaceships but are the spirits of dead human beings here on earth that come to visit their home planet or maybe a relative and manifest as light orbs. evil people die too so these abductions and harmful acts of "spirit demons" are nothing but the spirits of evil human beings harming people just the way they did in their physical body. (:

Great, so you agree they are demons who exist in a multi dimensional realm that we cannot see (the spirit realm)... Btw if you believe in ghosts (spirits of evil humans) the bible clearly says humans cannot return as spirit once it passes over, these things are demons, grand masters of deception impersonating dead relatives and i believe the greys are nephilim.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Sorry I have to ask.
Do you understand that these folks will not accept Bible verses as evidence?
Why do you keep quoting it when they repeatedly ask for another form of evidence?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
And what makes the Bible or any Religion right? Men writing about things they have no idea about. Unless God literally told everyone that all of what the Bible says is true you have to wonder if this is a lie or Misinterpretations of Extraterrestrials.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Because thats what half of the Theory relies on for its "Proof".

Bible Verses can be interpreted in different ways.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492

I asked in a previous post where the verse was that described the appearance of nephilim such as stripped of their apparel and horrible faces. But if I may as where are you getting your information ie:they navigate using ley lines. I did watch the video series you posted and they were ambiguous in their information as I have been seeing in this thread. So if you wouldn't mind giving me some references or direct quotes that I could look into I would appreciate it.

But aren't all conspiracy theory's "ambiguous" in a sense until they are widely accepted by the general population. I don't think we will ever have all the facts regarding the spiritual realm until we actually die and meet the lord, but we can know basic things like what they are if we connect the dots. The lay line thing again is just a theory that ive come across but it would explain how these UFO's are able to make vertical turns at high speeds. What type of references do you need? I'll try to find some for you if your generally interested.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
And what makes the Bible or any Religion right? Men writing about things they have no idea about. Unless God literally told everyone that all of what the Bible says is true you have to wonder if this is a lie or Misinterpretations of Extraterrestrials.

That would be the actual words of God, Jesus, in the Bible.
I am pretty sure the Bible says that the word of God can not be erased or something like that.
That does not mean you can't bury it in a Bible full of BS. The word of God would be the words he quoted as saying correct?
How many people really reject the actual words of Jesus?
See where I am going here?

I only use the Bible because you attack it nonstop
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I still don't see any sound Scriptural backup for your theory, and this thread has degraded into 'God isn't real, Jesus isn't God .. blah blah blah ..

if you answer my questions I posed 20 pages ago..I'll be listening ..

~I'm out..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well your ideas and views came from somewhere and before I call something crazy or correct I would like to read the information myself. So yes I am being genuine in my request.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE...

Good. This is a good time to remind you all that ATS is first and foremost a conspiracy site and that speculation -- no matter how outrageous -- plays an important role in that.

This great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Also, any further attempts to derail this thread will result in the suspension of posting privileges. Adherence to these simple requests is expected. No exceptions.

Consider this fair warning.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join