It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to easily prevent the NWO step 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Stop rioting.

Don't riot. Only when we lose control are we vulnerable. So stop.

Use your hearts and your minds. Speak out to your people like this lady.

www.youtube.com...

This is an English voice speaking out. Only in the last few days, since these mindless (when i say mindless I mean totally unrelated to any cause, this is not fighting the system) ... these mindless actions have done NOTHING but induce more political and police powers.

The events in England were not politically influenced, nor were they a class war.

All that has resulted is tighter restrictions.

The tptb want race wars, riots, destruction.

They underestimate us.

Peace prevails. We are told we are mindless sheep. We are not. We love, we exist, we survive. Despite the small scale destruction, more and more people are unifying. Not under a one world banner, but for our individual country. Englishness is not about hatred, not about distrust or anger or xenophobia, only a small amount of people suffer from that. We the people are stronger.

They underestimate us.

They think we are fools, mindless, broken, diluted.

Let's not fall into the trap.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
All that has resulted is tighter restrictions.

maybe this

was all that was

ever intended?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Beavers, do you mean, it was planned exactly for that, by TPTB??

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

WARNING: THINKING AHEAD!!!!!

Response to Beavers: It really is. Reports coming in that it is the UK's intention to use facial recognition on the rioters, right after installing a curfew. UK is already the most heavily surVEILanced country.

Diverge from post to make bigger point:

The thing with fear is that it will cause you to make quick decisions. You see riots and the violence and it creates fear amongst people, they hope that the riots don't spread to where they work or live. So without the people's permission they create a curfew (sorry I never showed up on time when my parents gave me one, why would I show up on time when BIG BROTHER gives me one?) and the people say okay that sounds like a good idea, I wont question it if it creates quick results. Then the NWO says, 'how about we use facial recognition to watch the riots and catch the people involved.' All the while showing you video after video of kids breaking in store windows and jumping people. So the people believing they had a chose in it "allow" the gov't to put a camera on every street corner, telephone pole, street light, business building, gov't building, inside stores, inside police cars, game consoles, computers, phones.. the list goes on. All of this under the guise of keeping the peace.

But, we see this is their directive. This has always been their plan. CONTROL. They must lead and they must do it by strangling us, overbearing us, suffucating you with fear. But, what are you really scared of?

It then leads me to this question: Does it not seem that with this system we are all running away from something?

They've built the system on fear and we understand that if we have read this far into our post. So what is it that we are running from here? Has anyone stopped to take a look behind us... I have and I can tell you everything that we have run past so quickly should of been examined and taken note of more thouroughly, everything that we have left behind is still there and always will be, the things we have "forgotten" atleast one of us remembers, and the thing that we are running from was nothing more than our own reflection.

HA! Kind of ironic isn't it? That we allow a group of shadow hands to write our laws, tell us when we need to be indoors, and film us during our daily lives with facial recognition (just to list a few), yet we cannot seem to muster up the spine to turn around and look at ourselves. The ironic, dualistic, fractal like, pardox of a universe we are in. I believe it is time for Plan B

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Peaceful protests have been tried and failed for a long time now because the foot soldiers no longer understand peoples rights including peaceful assmbly, people are waking up to the fact peaceful protest is not working and are fighting back. Those who continue to hold back and blindly follow and trust their corrupt goverment are only hampering the efforts of the coregous few who are standing up. I want peace as much as the next person but it isnt working any more because they have mastered dispearsing crowds physical altercation and without legal problems.

PEACEFUL PROTEST IS NOT WORKING BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN THEY ASSAULT PEOPLE TO STOP THE PEACEFUL PROTEST!

Let's look back over the last few years:

edit on 12-8-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Everybody stop standing up for yourselves and just accept the tyranny right? Just pretend you are not being screwed over, like Americans are good at pretending, because look how well that is working for them.

Rioting is not the problem. The lack of direction of the riots is the problem. To get the message across the rioters should be avoiding small businesses and directing their anger towards the politicians, bankers, and other scum elites that are waging war on mankind. Riots aren't going to help any cause, but a riot differs from a revolution only in scope and organization. It's either lie down and accept the tyranny, or fight back. There is no middle ground. Gathering peacefully for some sort of hands-across-the-water show of numbers isn't going to do anything, ever.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

i may play devil's advocate, but i think any intelligent investigation should include this line of query too.

top topics

join