It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Candidate Debates are NOT for the citizens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I went over to my mom's house yesterday and ended up staying all night, because the air condition condensor went out at my home and it was too hot to bear.

My mom is the type of lady who watches the news channels, and at times seems like she gets entertainment from them, like a soap opera if-you-will.

While watching the recent debate yesterday, after my mom had fallen asleep, I analyzed the debate format and what the point of it is.

I noticed that the debate was set up near identical to American Idol!

There is a host, a 3 member panel and a stage full of contestants!

So, it seems the debate it set up in a way, not to inform you, but to entertain you. You might question why they would go through all the trouble and I would contend something, that is talked about much, is at play in these debates.

While the public watches the debate, they are entertained and tricked into thinking the debate is to inform the people, so they may better choose the candidate they would like to vote in. This is not the case! - or so it seems.

The debates seem to be set up in such a way that all candidates have face time with the public and are 'tested' on what they would or wouldn't do as POTUS.

Who's doing the testing? Well, the real people in charge!

Could the debates be manufactured in such a way that they inform the real decision makers as to who may be the most viable candidate to choose from.

So, I guess what I am asking is:

Do you think the debates are set up in such a format, so they can 'audition' for the men/women behind the curtain?

I believe it could be the case, because what would the public think if they ever found out a debate/audition was being held, closed to the public, so that the ruling Elite could choose the next best candidate to fit their agenda - although some contend that the candidates are hand picked and groomed long before the general public has the chance to mee them.

Or, is it what it appears to be, a harmless debate to inform the citizens about the level of qualifaction each contestant has and where they stand and sorted topics?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They audition at Bilderberg, not at the debates.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

No, I think you might misunderstand what I am saying.

The audition is for those that are in real positions of power can better understand how each contestant may act and/or present them self in public forum.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You may be right, Roger Ailes could be scoping out which candidate(s) would fit his Fox News propaganda machine best.

Read this Rolling Stone article on Ailes' Fox News fear-mongering tactics.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Thank you for the link. I am checking out momentarily.

I just couldn't help thinking how the debate seemed to be set up as entertainment to the masses watching - like a talen show - but really, that is what it is. Just seemed wierd to see it set up like a game show, reality show, etc

join