It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry knows of the NWO and doesn't like it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm seeing these ads against Kerry on TV saying things like:
Immediately after 9/11 Kerry missed 76% of the meetings aftwarwards. (or something to that effect)

or

After 9/11 Kerry cut Intelligence budgets by 6 million dollars (or something similar)

or

Kerry saying his goal is to bring a large number of our troops back home.

People are amking him out to be some wishy washy candidate but the way I view it is that although he is tied to S&B, it doesn't appear that he agrees with whats going on, he knows the war is bull#, he knows our intelligence agencies were in on it and he doesnt think our troops belong overseas fighting a bull# war.

I dont think Kerry is Wishy Washy, I think hes trying to do what he can to slow down and or stop the bull# going on with Bush without coming out and saying. "Our government is corrupt and our president and intelligence agencies are setting up this country for hard times and as such, these meetings are bull# etc.:

Thats just the way i see it although not explained as well as I'd like to.

Vote Kerry!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What the hell kind of censorship completely erases words of someones post?

ATS is really burning itself with all this censorship and commercialization. If you come to these forums without being logged in, it locks you up because of all the dammn scripts running ads and such.

What are you guys at ATS trying to accomplish?

I'm personally visiting ATS less and less all the time simply because of the way things are being done now. If I say Dammn, or bull#, it makes my entire post look half completed while taking out my very point.

It's getting rediculous here.

Are we trying to take this underground conspiracy site into Carebear land where you can't speak freely at all?

Go ATS!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The automatic censor is there because not everybody wants to read your vulgarity. There are young people who read and post on the board.

Stop acting like a two year old, post responsibly and in good taste, language wise, and your posts will not appear choppy. It's you doing it to yourself....

new topics

join