It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptical of F.E.M.A. camps/coffins and their preparedness to use them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
While doing a research report for one of my classes on American preparedness for pandemic disaster, I stumbled across this document. If you read it you will see that F.E.M.A. most DEFINITELY has the will and justification to use their camps and coffins you may have seen in various videos and websites.

Direct Federal Assistance
Under a Presidential declaration as described above, the following Emergency Protective Measure assistance may be provided directly by the Federal Government:
Emergency medical care (non-deferrable medical treatment of disaster victims in a shelter or temporary medical facility and related medical facility services and supplies, including emergency medical transport, X-rays, laboratory and pathology services, and machine diagnostic tests).
Temporary medical facilities (for treatment of disaster survivors when existing facilities are overloaded and cannot accommodate the patient load).
Purchase and distribution of food, water, ice, medicine, and other consumable supplies. Management, control, and reduction of immediate threats to public health and safety (e.g., to include sanitizing eligible public facilities).
Movement of supplies and persons.
Security, barricades and fencing, and warning devices.
Congregate sheltering (for disaster survivors when existing facilities are overloaded and cannot accommodate survivors’ needs).
Communicating health and safety information to the public.
Technical assistance to State and local governments on disaster management and control.
Search and rescue to locate and recover members of the population requiring assistance and to locate and recover human remains.
Storage and interment of unidentified human remains.
Mass mortuary services.
Recovery and disposal of animal carcasses (except if another Federal authority funds the activity - e.g., U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal, Plant and Health Inspection Service provides for removal and disposal of livestock).

This is all in reference to an Influenza Pandemic...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sounds good. It's about time they actually start putting plans in place after the horrible job they did with Katrina. We certainly don't want a repeat of that again.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I used to live In Athens GA, each week when I went south to visit family, I'd go through Madison GA. There was a large field there with half a million of these containers or coffins. They were there for quite sometime, then one day, they were all gone. They were black, and stacked inside each other. So I know they exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadmessiah

We've had some wake-up calls with disasters lately so it's obvious that something very serious will hit America sometime. It makes sense to be prepared for high death counts instead of having to deal with it after the fact while the bodies continue to rot.

Glad to see they are being pro-active for once.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well what do you expect them to do with dead bodies? Let them rot on the street causing disease?

Would you prefer if they just buldozered them into a large muddy hole?

Disease is probably one of the biggest killers AFTER an event.

edit on 12-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If they planned on using the FEMA camps as a center for controlling a pandemic or some other biological hazard – why are they being so secretive about it?

As I’ve said before – things that are hidden in the shadows are there for a reason; because the public will not like it.

There is no justification for them to have thousands of coffins, rumored to be over half a million in one location alone, without explaining their selves.

When did the government stop working for us?

The last I checked, we pay their checks, they should be accountable and give us a rational explanation to what these camps are for.

They look just like Nazi concentration camps – even down to the train depot.

The funny thing about history is that it usually points the way to the future….

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
If they planned on using the FEMA camps as a center for controlling a pandemic or some other biological hazard – why are they being so secretive about it?

As I’ve said before – things that are hidden in the shadows are there for a reason; because the public will not like it.

There is no justification for them to have thousands of coffins, rumored to be over half a million in one location alone, without explaining their selves.

When did the government stop working for us?

The last I checked, we pay their checks, they should be accountable and give us a rational explanation to what these camps are for.

They look just like Nazi concentration camps – even down to the train depot.

The funny thing about history is that it usually points the way to the future….

Well, America did rescue and hire all those nazi's from WW2 no? What do you expect?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Good point.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There have been several executive orders enacted aiming to similar purposes worldwide.

The military can nowadays (since April 2009) force anyone in my country to take a medicine in certain cases of pandemia. Very few people know that because very few read the BOE (which is the State Official Bulltein, you can have it monthly sent home if you want to -mostly attorneys- where all new laws and regulations are published).

So they can literally force anyone to take some unknown medicine (they would explain what it is, but... ok) or face some military alternative way, Which would probably be confinment or death? It's SCARY.

edit on 12/8/11 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My point is:

If this is what is ON their website, what kind of stuff do you think they AREN'T telling us?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

There have been several executive orders enacted aiming to similar purposes worldwide.

The military can nowadays (since April 2009) force anyone in my country to take a medicine in certain cases of pandemia. Very few people know that because very few read the BOE (which is the State Official Bulltein, you can have it monthly sent home if you want to -mostly attorneys- where all new laws and regulations are published).

I couldn't find any documentation of these EO's publicly accesable (from a "credible source: .gov website)

I would have loved to put them in my report lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Because typically the general population doesn't like to be constantly reminded of all the horrible ways they can die. Your local fire department has a plan for a hazmat situation, however you don't know exactly what that plan is. You can find out what the plan is with some effort, just like you found FEMA's plans. That means these are not "secret" plans, but plans that are only disclosed freely to those who need to act.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

They can also quarntine entire city's if they have too so i'm not seeing your point. Abraham Lincoln had to declare Marshall Law during the Civil War so there are times when the government must take forceful measures.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Maybe they care?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The FEMA coffins thing has been debunked time and again read over this site please miseryindex2008.blogspot.com...

Those 'coffins' are liners to put caskets in so they won't rot as quickly due to water and bugs. Also it's used to keep the cemetery ground from sinking in. That site above does a through debunking.

Even if people died from a pandemic they wouldn't bury and seal them in a plastic container they would cremate the bodies to destroy the disease.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
The FEMA coffins thing has been debunked time and again read over this site please miseryindex2008.blogspot.com...

Those 'coffins' are liners to put caskets in so they won't rot as quickly due to water and bugs. Also it's used to keep the cemetery ground from sinking in. That site above does a through debunking.

Even if people died from a pandemic they wouldn't bury and seal them in a plastic container they would cremate the bodies to destroy the disease.

Cremation for sure but how would they transport bodies to the cremation site or would they do it on site?

The reason they don't publish it on TV for the entire country to see is people don't want to think about stuff like this, and panic more.

They just get on with the job that nobody wants to do.
edit on 12-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Can I ask?
What makes you think there are things they are not telling you?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't have a problem with them merely being prepared for a calamity in which many people die and coffins are needed. But FEMA, Glenn Beck, and other media outlets have often denied that these camps and coffins exist, so it is only normal for any halfway intelligent person to suspect that they are hiding something. After researching at these burial vaults, they seem to be airtight and water tight for up to 100 years. Also, as per the patent on these containers, they are described as a "A multi-functional cremation container for a cadaver is provided."

I know there has been a lot of disinformation on these containers, some people showing aerial footage of these containers either ended up being sewage pipes, or of containers in a totally different country, North Korea. However, as per my own visual confirmation, I know they exist.

www.wikipatents.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
F.E.M.A. most DEFINITELY has the will and justification to use their camps and coffins you may have seen in various videos and websites. .....

This is all in reference to an Influenza Pandemic...

ya or a Zombie Apocalypse....

I'm not joking.

As unintentionally revealed in this Washington Post photo, FEMA guests in Director Craig Fugate's office can browse his copy of The Zombie Survival Guide.
... link - techyum.com...

FEMA supports CDC Zombie preparedness.. and posts "Go-Bag" supplies... First there were Zombies; then came Hurricanes!

FEMA community "Zombie Apocalypse meetings" - community.fema.gov...

A 4 session seminar being held to teach people how to prepare for disaster using the FEMA guidelines. As the CDC pointed out that the same techniques used to prepare for a zombie apocalypse can be used for any disaster, the zombie aspect is a hook to get people to pay attention. While the calendar says it repeats weekly, it is actually held every two weeks.

edit on 8/12/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
...Emergency medical care (non-deferrable medical treatment of disaster victims in a shelter or temporary medical facility and related medical facility services and supplies, including emergency medical transport, X-rays, laboratory and pathology services, and machine diagnostic tests).

What does "non-defferable medical treatment" mean?

Probably doesn't mean what it sounds like it does...does it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join