It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP-The oil is still here- and so are we are-

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by canselmi

This is what a woman from Grand Isle told me in chat last night:

"In a recent chat with a woman in Grand Isle, La she told me: "PLEASE NEVER let them in this water again. I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to get my grand kid's off this piece of hell, both have breathing problems. Paradise is gone, people dying, a friend drowned in her sleep a couple weeks ago,48 year's old-never had a respiratory problem until the SPILL,now everybody's got some kind of resp. situation.This is all so unreal,living nightmare gone bad."

Are you saying she is psychosomatic?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexedandconfused

Spoof on BP-BP Shills Working Hard for YOU! This is hilarious!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Orange Beach Continues to get Oil Related Calls
Great short video!

The most recent complaints of oil in the water. This looks terrible-I surely wouldn't swim in it or allow my family to either!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexedandconfused

I'm not saying she's psychosomatic, as she has not experienced any symptoms. All I'm doing is giving a first hand account of what I see that is going on down there.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by canselmi

Current statistics show Louisiana with an unemployment rate of 7.6 %with the average US unemployment rate of
9.1 %

The largest rate of unemployment in the state of Louisiana is NOT the Gulf areas but in the northeast of Louisiana where unemployment is as high as 17%.

The coast areas where the oilfield workers are located have 5.4-9.6 % unemployement. (page 11 of the report).

Louisiana works

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Sure, if you cook the fish they taste just fine.
What about sushi?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ahhhhh! Just got my quarterly dividend check from BP stock. Profits are up a little from last quarter. Life is good...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
See?
This thread dies just like interest in a real tragedy like the gulf oil spill.
BP thrives while small businesses like Big Ol' Texas Tim's Sushi Restaurant dies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join