It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Statue of Liberty is going to close for "repairs" and I think it's a FLAG for something else.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

After the 9/11 attacks, the federal government closed the Statue of Liberty National Monument, the symbol of a nation’s dreams and one of the city’s best-known and most-visited tourist attractions. Allowing people inside would be unsafe, the National Park Service said, because rescuers might not be able to get them out in an emergency.

Three years later, the base, the pedestal and the observation deck were reopened after $6.7 million in improvements to fire and security systems. Five years after that, in 2009, the crown — and the 146 narrow steps to it — reopened on the Fourth of July. Now the statue is closing again. Interior Secretary Ken Salazar says it needs a $27.25 million renovation for additional safety improvements that he promised in 2009. Officials said the work, which is expected to take a year, could not begin sooner because they did not finish the planning and arrange the financing until a few months ago. And, they added on Wednesday, they did not want the statue to be closed on the 125th anniversary of its dedication on Oct. 28. So they will shut it down the next day(....)

www.nytimes.com...

I see the usual Freemason-kabbalistic occult numbers on it: TPTB pushed the date of closing to Oct. 29th, 2 + 9 = 11. The repair works are scheduled to last until the statue's 126th anniversary in October 2012. 1 + 2 + 6 = 9 and the meaning of 2012 doesn't need more explanations. Even the cost value of the work is kabbalistic, $27.25, 2 + 7 = 9, 2 + 5 = 7, 9 + 7 = 16, 1 + 6 = 7

The Statue of Liberty is an archetype of ISTHAR aka VENUS aka INANNA. I wonder if its "closing for repairs" symbolizes the suppression of American freedom, the legitimation of a dictatorship or if the Illuminati overlords will literally sacrifice America after October.

edit on 8/11/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Its possible here my post from the other thread about this.

The statue of liberty came from the French and is of the goddess Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

There is a conspiratorial history of possible sacrifices to the goddess in America.
Columbia the Illuminati Goddess-freemantv.com video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...
Columbia American goddess

Here is one the major human sacrifices made to Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...

And this is what happens to those who Challenge(r) the goddess Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...

Columbine shootings aka child sacrifice on 4/20 1999 for the Baaltain festival.

Could they be getting ready for the next big set-up?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

buildings require maintenance thats a fact of life and you can not have tourists wandering around whilst it is being carried out .

nothing to see here move along .

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

buildings require maintenance thats a fact of life and you can not have tourists wandering around whilst it is being carried out .

nothing to see here move along .

You make posts about the future being predicted in movies and then you come here to debunk a building renovation that has many of the same occult connections to it that KNOWING does.

Maybe you were not aware of the connections or just felt like trolling really hard today.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I honestly see nothing in your free mason crap. Sorry but the ole lady needs a face lift and some work done on the boobs & thighs. For christ sake she's going to be 125 years old.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I dunno...somehow, the Obama administration making Liberty 'off limits' and 'shut down' for basically the rest of their term seems correct. Literally and metaphorically.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Its possible here my post from the other thread about this.

The statue of liberty came from the French and is of the goddess Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

There is a conspiratorial history of possible sacrifices to the goddess in America.
Columbia the Illuminati Goddess-freemantv.com video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...
Columbia American goddess

Here is one the major human sacrifices made to Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...

And this is what happens to those who Challenge(r) the goddess Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...

Columbine shootings aka child sacrifice on 4/20 1999 for the Baaltain festival.

Could they be getting ready for the next big set-up?

Actually there's no goddess Columbia. It's a way of give a female identity to a land, like "Britannia", "Iberia", "Italia" or "America". Most likely this is a Freemason way of worshiping INANNA. Their practices of mass sacrifice is something that people should take extra-care from October.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Same goddess different name.

Columbia is a bearer of light. See Columbia Pictures.

The statue of liberty is highly masonic as it was given to the USA by French masons, so that clown earlier can go stuff the masonic connection wherever they like. Perhaps where the light does not shine (oh puns)?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yep.
Maybe she is coming back wearing a burka?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LOLz...or in deference to Mrs. Dear Leader...a BoobBelt?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In the other thread some interesting info was presented that you may be interested in.

Another poster made the connection to a thread from years ago about the Dark Knight on Oct. 28 2011.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow, just wow! I've seen several references to the Dark Knight thread, but never checked it out until now. I have to say that I got chill-bumps because a few nights ago, I dreamed pretty much the same thing, where a constellation became active. The stars were in fact not stars, although not all of the stars in the constellation were craft either. The only difference in my dream, was the place that we were at. My family was swimming in a small circular pond, and there was another family there as well; they were latino. In the pond, there was a platform to rest on or whatever, and a ten foot stepladder with approximately 18 inches of it sticking out of the water. When the "light show" began, it was as if we had gone there to witness the event, and we all got out of the water to watch. After the craft lit up and moved about, a disturbance behind us caught our eyes, and we turned back to face the pond. A 30 foot "king cobra" (yeah, I know- its a dream) came out of the water and was met by a full-grown white or gray horse, which the snake swallowed whole. The horse never tried to save itself, and indeed it looked like a ritual sacrifice. Afterwards, the snake crawled back into the circular pond and was gone. At this point I woke up.
I'm not trying to say the dream was prophetic, but Dark Knight's thread made me remember it instantly and get chill-bumps.

Lightning is striking close by, so I have to turn off my computer. I'll be back online later...
edit on 8/11/2011 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You point to October 29th as being significant, but October 28th is the date that stood out to me. There are so many predictions about something happening on the 28th -- some of which dating back many years, from the prophecies of D4rk Kn1ght to the prediction by Carl Johan Calleman.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
of course it is, there isn't any other rational explanation

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wasn't the statue off limits in the mid 80's for repair?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Seems to me parts of it were closed when I visited in 1973 as well. Maybe just the arm, I can't remember...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
You point to October 29th as being significant, but October 28th is the date that stood out to me. There are so many predictions about something happening on the 28th -- some of which dating back many years, from the prophecies of D4rk Kn1ght to the prediction by Carl Johan Calleman.

I look forward to revisiting this thread on October 30......

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

you are correct , i am not aware of the connections but having been involved with the construction industry for over 46 years i am aware of the need to close a building to the public during repairs or renovations .
a construction site is not a place for the public to be wandering about .

it was not a flippant comment, it was a valid view supported by my experience in the construction industry

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Having been to the island and queued up to get into the Statue, the queues outside are horrendus (especially in the summer humidity), needless to say we didn't bother waiting hours to get in and went elsewhere.

Imagine being in a panic trying to get out of the damn thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Didn't the US just miss defaulting on it's debt till Congress decided to raise the debt ceiling? How on earth when our country is so broke we have to keep printing more money to pay bills can the federal government justify spending $28 million dollars to renovate a landmark? Wouldn't this be like opting to get your hair done rather than pay your mortgage?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join