It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece: model for a World take over, financial weapons of mass destruction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Greece begins €50bn privatisation drive

The starting gun for one of the biggest fire-sales in western history was fired as Greek officials began appointing advisers for the country's ambitious privatisation drive.

After securing a second aid package to prop up an economy now dependent on international handouts to pay public wages and pensions, Athens has moved with record speed to divest itself of state assets ranging from prime real estate to loss-making companies.

Accusations of Treason in the Greek Parliament

Leaving aside for a moment the obvious questions of criminality and treason that have arisin from the details of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Greek government and the Troika (IMF/EU/ECB), which concedes total sovereign authority of the Greek state over the fate of its own citizens to foreign banks, let us turn to recent allegations made in Parliament against the Prime Minister of Greece himself, George Papandreou.

Recently, in an interview on Greek television, Member of Parliament for New Democracy, Mr. Panos Kammenos, made allegations that if true, could very well constitute treason for the Greek Prime Minister, members of his staff and possibly members of his own family. These allegations were repeated by Mr. Kammenos on the floor of parliament and given support by the leader of LAOS, Mr. George Karatzaferis. These allegations are therefore, not made lightly, and have now been plainly put forth before the Greek people. They can no longer be ignored, and the Prime Minister is obliged to respond to them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Greece has been taken private. That’s correct. With the exception of Arab oil, the Troika (the European Union, International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank) has just completed the biggest theft of wealth in modern history.

This criminal cartel "generously" lent Greece billions in collateralized loans. What was the collateral? Their entire country. That’s right. No longer are TPTB content with raping nations of their natural resources but they will now force you to sell your actual country should you not be able to repay their “loans”.

Why did I include loans in quotes? Simply because these loans are pieces of paper literally printed (or electronically created) out of nothing. Banksters loan you imaginary money. Should you not be able to repay this worthless paper, you are now forced to sell REAL ASSETS or real estate to private individuals.

Why would the leadership of any country agree to such outlandish terms? Because they are in collusion with the banksters.

In essence the Prime Minister of Greece, George Papandreou, arranged for insurance (CDS’ which would have protected his country in the event of a default), to be sold to a private firm with ties to his own family. At the same time, he was negotiating loans with the Troika ensuring a default on those loans and pledged as collateral, his country’s infrastructure and land.

Game, set, match. The perfect recipe for your entire nation to literally be sold out from under you.

This is avoidable only if your government actually works for and cares about its people. The best example being Iceland. They consciously defaulted on their debt and were absolutely correct in doing so.

What The World Can Learn From Iceland's Default Model

The Greek people have to resist this new form or financial terrorism. As they become aware of this treachery, expect the situation to become more violent as they aggressively fight this tyranny arranged by their own government in their names.
edit on 11-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Very stimulating information. Good post.

While the perspective presented is very different from what you hear in the MSM the calibre of the interviewees lends it credence. Something tells me the outcome in Greece with serve as a paradigm for other nations as well.

Here's part 2, just for convenience:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Loans or indulgences, licenses or permits, its a "religious" ritual to make things "run".

Simply put, you gotta pay the Authority or else. Just another farce.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They need to default on their debt as Iceland did and withdraw from the EU.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

the audio on that Max Keiser video is completely broken down---

don't waste your time

the 2nd video is muted also...

hey, i'm wondering... is it because i" DENY" the the caption box to intall the information collector items they want to put in my PC

last week i had to download a PDF that was bundled in this 'Reader' crap...i reluctantly OK'ed the Air-Time reader just to get the PDF printed---then uninstalled the whole mess, and i will not go beyond the Adobie Reader 11 i have already...maybe thats why i'm getting mumbo-jumbo Adobie script/reader/flash player performance ??
edit on 1-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join