It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Falconio suspect to face trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

A Darwin court has ruled Bradley Murdoch aged 45 is accused of killing British tourist Peter Falconio who�s body has never been found and abducting Joanne Lees, Falconio's girlfriend in an ambush in 2001 will be standing trial for his murder sometime early next year.

BBC NEWS
His girlfriend, Joanne Lees, has described how a man driving a white truck tricked them into stopping as they travelled in their camper van near the township of Barrow Creek, where Mr Falconio was allegedly shot dead.

His body has never been found. Ms Lees said she was tied up and beaten by the gunman but managed to escape into the scrub, hiding for hours before being rescued by two lorry drivers.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Realted Links
Northern Territory Director of Public Prosecutions
Northern Territory Police
BBC News

This is something I have been following for a while now and very interested in the one thing that bother me is his girl friend Joanne Lees, Her eyes tell me she knows a lot more than she is saying. I just have a funny feeling about her other reports on the news said he was seen a week after this event by a number of people. I'm wondering if she would gain any thing from his mystery disappearance money or wise left in a will.

[edit on 8-18-2004 by Valhall]

[edit on 18/8/2004 by SE7EN]

join