It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish like Sea Creatures visits France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
***Mods I am not sure if this post goes here or not. If it needs to be moved please do so. Thank you.***

I often look at other sites as well as ATS when I am doing my searches for things and one of the sites I frequent, probably with a great many others here is RSOE.

Tonight when I was looking, I saw this and had to chuckle.

RSOE

Now I do feel bad for the French, no one should have to contend with these lovely sea creatures. I have seen jellyfish on the beach when I lived in Maine. I honestly thought at first they were breast implants, till I saw what they really were once I was up close. I ended up calling some beach people who in turn called who ever they needed to call. The next thing I knew the beach was closed till the jellyfish were gone. So I know of the “invasions of the jellyfish”.
(They really should make a movie of that. Like “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes’)

The reason why I chuckled when I saw what it was is I saw an Orwellian headline on some MSM newspaper, stating, “Jellyfish like Sea Creature Invades France.” or “France Invaded!!!” I know bad humor.

I was not sure if anyone would see this, just wanted to make sure it got posted. I am not sure if this means something is coming, not making any predictions, just thought some might find this interesting that France has been invaded.

Hope some of you at least chuckled.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

reminds me of a certain old movie, new strange Jellyfish showed up at french?
edit on 10-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
FRENCH INVADED BY JELLY
That's old news

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Front line of attack-jellyfish
then comes the army of jellied eels and then........
the wibbly wobbly jelly monster.
Aaargh. Merde! Mon dieu!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
the french seem rather creative when it comes to food, maybe this "invasion" will add to local flavor. invasion repelled by eating the invaders
are jelly fish edible?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This happens sometimes everywhere in the world. Man O Wars are bad news though- I've seen the tiny jellyfish invade beaches, but the Man O war is rather large and has some nasty stingers. I am going to have to look up where this beach is, is it near Biarritz?? My son is going off tomorrow to spend a week at a surf camp and I sure hope it is nowhere near there!
(the suggestion the french might find a way to eat them made me chuckle and seems not so unlikely to me....)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The box jelly is the most dangerous creature in the seas. Death can occur within 3 minutes of being stung.

new topics

top topics

join