It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Women Of The Republican Right

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is news?

Eddie Izzard knew this years ago.

70% how you look
    20% how you sound
    10% what you say

David Grouchy

Timestop 1:00 - 1:10

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
All of these women are atrractive to an extent however has anyone noticed how just crazy they all look, almost as if they are under a spell or something. Idk like Charlie Sheen said in Platoon :"the truth's in the eyes" and every time I look at a picture of any of them I can't help but look into their eyes and almost become ass zombified as they look. Throw Kristi Noems name in the yahoo images search and you'll see what I mean. NOt implicating or saying that they are all MK Ultra victims or anything but its just really strange and creepy to me.

Trowa

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here is her video...I don't know whats the deal with her hair. Apparently her 5 year old cuts her hair...hmmm...i smell a tea bag..

funniest comment on the huff web site...

Did anyone else...notice the sexual puns in what she was saying? "We don't take many poles or hold many caucuses." I wonder if she was aware of it at the time. Pretty funny stuff.

edit on 10-8-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
Here is her video...I don't know whats the deal with her hair. Apparently her 5 year old cuts her hair...hmmm...i smell a tea bag..

...a tea bag?... just one?... she could lose 1000s in that mess...

...seriously though - her hairstyle is called "just fell out of bed from a hot romp, baby"... its been fashionable for quite a while... its ALL eye candy for the boys, just like push-up bras and skirts so tight their cheeks wink when they walk...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Well, well ... since you're naming names, I was going to play along and I tried, I really tried (I even googled) but in the end, I have to admit that I could not find one pic. of one (male) politician that I could hold up and ultimately, this is what I kept thinking whilst browsing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76c1a51689e8.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

This comedy special is the funniest thing I've ever seen.
True comedic genius.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyS
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76c1a51689e8.jpg[/atsimg]

...ahahahahaaa!... love it!... i need that on my bumper, my front door, my forehead...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yeah, no. Noem, Bachmann, and Palin...none of these women are hot. Not at all. The closest the Right gets to hot women is Michelle Malkin and she is only hot because the rest are so not. And she is not a politician, though she would be good for laughs.

And the Left has really, really ugly women.

*Jerk Albatross has left the board*

As long as they can do their job (and not quit), their looks are not important. Sadly, it seems all listed above (including Clinton and Pelosi) are rather nutty and incompetent.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
WTF

what the hell do i care how pretty a candidate is?

one Eleanor Roosevelt is worth a thousand of these bimbettes.

no wonder this country's F'd up

people voting with their gonads instead of their brains.
edit on 10-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: f'd

edit on 10-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: their

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Yeah, no. Noem, Bachmann, and Palin...none of these women are hot. Not at all. The closest the Right gets to hot women is Michelle Malkin and she is only hot because the rest are so not

I just igoogled (image google) her and saw she is affiliated with fox news? she is also labeled a character assassin LOL!!! hilarious. I also saw a Michelle Malkin gone wild pix, it was a decent pix of her from college. Her head was kinda too big for her body...

Besides she is a tea bagger...

edit on 10-8-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

reply to post by neo96

Well, to be honest, I think Rachel Maddow is kinda hot. In that she's-not-even-interested-in-my-gender sort of way. But she's actually really pretty.

Well, TBH, I have never seen Rachel Maddow and Ronald Reagan Jr. in the same room at the same time...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6096452634d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fa359be7e6e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow is completely bonkers. Unfortunately most girls 20-30 are completely brainwashed so more girls of this age group are liberals

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Amen at: johnd1987

One thing is consistent: The older you get, the more conservative you get, no matter if you go from one deep end to another. When your young, you're indestructible, and you have no patience. Your politics follows suit. When you are old, you see death approaching, and you are worried more about a lasting approach, or clawing your way out of the declining years. I expect most conservatives to be older, and most liberals to be younger. Does this always play out to Democrats changing into Republicans birthing more Democrats? No.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

It's sexist to make attractiveness of one sex a basis for judgement of their worth. The standards of "Is they purdy?" sure as hell isn't ever applied to republican men (well, with the possible exception of Mitt "How are my cuticles?" Romney) and, well,you've got a hard sell to convince me that Republicans were falling all over Sarah Palin because of her bright ideas and deep political acumen.
edit on 11/8/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

reply to post by Nosred

It's sexist to make attractiveness of one sex a basis for judgement of their worth.

Well now, that depends on what they are auditoning for, isn't it? I'd much rather see Sarah model a bikini than I would Sheila Jackson Lee. You may...it's a matter of choice.

The standards of "Is they purdy?" sure as hell isn't ever applied to republican men (well, with the possible exception of Mitt "How are my cuticles?" Romney) and, well,you've got a hard sell to convince me that Republicans were falling all over Sarah Palin because of her bright ideas and deep political acumen.

But they sure are applied to Barack Obama, aren't they? From the fact that Chris Matthews had a man-crush on him to David Brooks' fascination with the crease in his pants, to the dancing Obama Girl show that libs are as shallow as a shadow when it comes to objective criteria for judging someone's worth.

And you have no idea of why people love Sarah Palin, so maybe you should probably avoid chiming in until you learn at least the basics.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Keep em hot

Keep em retarded

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ya have to admit that Michelle Bachman has that dirty librarian thing going. I bet she would surprise you. You may need to get some leather and chains and be prepared.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ann Coulter?
I'd hit it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great list with pics! I have also thought that Laura Ingraham has a dark side. Coulter is far to obvious. Did she not have a leather dress on,for one of her book pics? Laura is a bit subtle, but you know who wears the pants if you ever went out with her.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join