It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Were You In Your Past Life?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Neat site, but I think the results are just what people want to hear about themselves. The site doesn't explain how it works, random number generators?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Disclaimer:

I keep receiving a lot of mail from people asking me questions about the Past Life Analysis feature which I would like to address here. First of all, credit to whom credit is due: The program was originally developed by Natalie V. Zubar. The author claims no responsibility for the correctness of the calculation and gives no warranties thereto. Please note that neither do I! I have included this software in thebigview.com for your entertainment. The analysis program is based on a 445 lines of Javascript code which perform relatively simple numeric calculations. If you would like to know the details of the algorithm, you can examine it using the "view source" option of your browser. It is up to you how you interpret the information given by this program; however, you should know that this software is only slightly more sophisticated than an electronic fortune cookie. Thomas Knierim Editor & Webmaster

www.thebigview.com...
edit on 10-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1225. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?

www.thebigview.com...

I am normally interested in electronics, drawing and music creation. Hmmmm. These days the tides have turned some and I am more curious of humanity and global situations. I do not know what to make of this other than it is true to how I am now VS 10 years ago. WOW.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well.......I say its bunk. I've done many many past life regressions for about 20 years now. The information given doesn't really jive with what I know I've been and done. Still, its fun to speculate and try to connect the dots, but, I don't think a computer generated response based on your birthday can tell you anything worthy about your soul.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Got you beat! Year 650! Get outta my country! Or maybe I was your ancestor..
They do tend to recycle after awhile. It'd be more entertaining if it asked for time or something to distinguish all the birthdays on one day.

"I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices."
edit on 10-8-2011 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Ah, okay. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess even the metaphysics and philosophy boards need web games once in awhile.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Just was I always wanted to be in my past life!!

Makes sense now how I have had a recurring dreams of crawling out of a giant top hat and ending up in the center of the universe (true story).
edit on 10-8-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

That's because it's a random number generator run by Java. The way I can best explain it, is it sequences the numbers you put in, matches them up with predetermined results, and voila.

No one gets a negative answer, and there are no results that portray people as murderers, rapists, pirates, ninjas, milkmen, serial killers, witches, prostitutes, pantry boys...the list goes on. So yeah it's just a cute little web game not to be taken seriously.

edit on 10-8-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It was not at all accurate for my last life. When I was a child, I struggled with fragmented memories of my previous life and knew for fact that I had died as a soldier. The war era seemed likely that it could have been WWII, but I had a bolt action rifle so it could have been the Korean war or even WWI. The memories are fragments but as a child I knew I existed before and had died and had been sent back into this current life.

The site gave me this answer:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 425. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Hmm sounds like its up to me to use my psychological methods to clean up all this radiation. Sorry for lagging guys, I never got the memo.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1525.

Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life: As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Male! Well that explains why I love being female so much

The present life lesson, well that is exactly me
Im very determined and persistent. I have been told I both quite often.

Entertaining site but I know I had to be French! LOL

you changed your avy....not sure which one scares me more. Who is that in this new one?
edit on 8/10/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm about 1% sure I was Chuck Norris prior to the extinction of the dinosaurs.

I departed the planet for 65 million years because there was no a** to kick.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was The Undertaker in a past life.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4320aaded6d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Well.....not quite..

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

It's all kind of wrong...
I was supposed to have learned humility and faith in spiritual principles...

Oh well....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 900. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?

Strong faith and hard work huh..... im trying...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh I done this before

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 975. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Same profession different location, cool, thanks sig.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I ran the date of my alter ego's birthday...lol....
Oh come on...who doesn't have a second birthday just to use so you don't have to give your real one out?

It's way cooler than my real one:
I was an alchemist or poison maker!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

It's actually way more accurate..lol

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Well this part doesn't really add up

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

How was I in *modern* USA in the year 1375? So I was a modern native American Indian? That's cool I guess...

Hey, were you born on my birthday? I got the exact same paragraph!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Lol hmmm I guess so! Maybe we were twins or something.

PS: I'll take the "writer of ancient inscriptions." profession. You can have your pick of preacher or publisher.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

See I do believe in past lives but the main problem here is if say i had a twin or there was someone else born on the same day as me then we would have both had exactly the same life because it's all just a number pattern to determine the result.
Good bit of fun though!

I was a woman in japan apparently!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well I was a shoemaker in London in 675.

Possibly explains my irrational compulsion to maintain clean footwear...

At least this site (of which I really don't see as anything more than a bit of fun), makes you out to be someone pretty common. It always makes me laugh when someone else goes to some past life regression sitting only to find out that THEY were Cleopatra. Not the 10,000 other people who were told the same.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join