It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY, someone from the media speaking the truth. Ratigan's nessary rant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yes, Dylan Ratigan from MSNBC's The Dylan Ratigan Show, tells it like it is and not how Republicans, Democrats and the rest of mainstream media view our current CRISIS in the United States. This video is for all to watch. Whether your a liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican, religious/atheist, cat/ dog, it doesn't matter this is for everyone.

Ratigan's Rage

For those who believe in a corrupt to party system and willing to fight tooth and nail to defend them, hopefully this video will open your eyes. We must realize that our American system is corrupt and has been corrupt for a very long time. When are we finally going to understand this? For those of you who see the writing on the wall, KUDOS to you. For those who don't.....well I was going to say wake up but, waking up might be already to late.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I apologize if this video was posted earlier, however I didn't see this video posted.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
News anchors telling the truth. What next? Truly the end times must be near

I love the faces of the 2 female shills for the right and left. Totally wrong-footed. He may as well have been a martian going AK-AK-AK-AK.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This has been posted before, but the first time I watched it.

Yeah

The first step in fixing a problem is to identify it

Get the money out of politics

Send the hounds into the financial system

Reinvestigate 9/11 to flush out the systemic corruption

Without law all you have is anarchy and that is exactly where the US government is at.

Stand up Obama or let it all fall down.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
This has been posted before, but the first time I watched it.

Yeah

The first step in fixing a problem is to identify it

Get the money out of politics

Send the hounds into the financial system

Reinvestigate 9/11 to flush out the systemic corruption

Without law all you have is anarchy and that is exactly where the US government is at.

Stand up Obama or let it all fall down.

Yeah sorry for the repost. As for your comment, I absolutely agree with everything your saying. Enough is enough already.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thank you for this, I couldn't of said it any better, thats why you can't trust any president that doesn't say this or anyone running for office, I think if any official would actually say the truth they would win the election by a landslide

new topics

top topics

join