It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden movie: Most obvious propaganda EVER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just had to laugh when I saw this headline at foxnews.com: "Bin Laden, The Movie." WTF? So soon, please tell me people can see through this #. Please tell me no one will feel all "riled up" when they watch oh, I dont know, Matt Damon(lol) and seal cronies blast that "rag head." (I hate typing that, by the way) This is ridiculous. Reminds me of the other war/911 movies, united 93 and so on. Hollywood has always been used for propaganda, but these movies are so obvious people have to see through this, right? Please tell me I am not the only one who can see this nonsense for what it is. Link: www.foxnews.com...propaganda

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
funny they will probably release a feature film before they release any actual film of bin laden being killed or buried at sea lol the irony of it all

talk about "loosely" based on real events ...
edit on 10-8-2011 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Man you got to wonder what is really happening to Hollyweird these day. And I'm betting that this movie win Academy Awards

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

This has real potential, they can also do Saddam Hussein, Colonel Gadaffi... Then next year they can release
Bin Laden 2 - Al Qaedas revenge

The Taliband can do the soundtrack
edit on 10-8-2011 by Dezero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

That will make for an awesome movie.

Saying that however I would much rather wait out for one of the SEALs to move to somewhere in Europe and publish a book about the whole thing.

It’s funny you should mention Matt damon and “propaganda” he was in Green Zone which was a pretty big figure up to the Iraq war, I am sure allot of politicians would have liked if that movie never existed.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I agree, it is nothing more than Propaganda. If you are in the US, you should check out the Military channel or it might even be the History Channel, but they are constantly running programs called, "Secrets of SEAL Team 6", they have already had a show all about the Bin Laden kill mission, and it goes on and on. They run on a regular basis during primetime.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just hope that they will get some real info into it. As I understand it, anyone that has anything to do with the death is dead themselves. I dont know that to be absolutely true, but all the seals were taken out.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

The SEALs who assassinated Bin Laden are still alive.

top topics

join