It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible 4th/5th Dimensional Being Captured on Film?

page: 2
10
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!

what kind of clues are there this IS an interdimensial being?

- the OP's sensationalist title
- the claim of blue hair, while it's obvious the being has regular dark hair
- the claim of no earhole, pic is to grainy to make that out


so is it the hope that keeps threads like this alive? or wishful thinking? WHAT IS IT?!?!


ETA:

found another being.




edit on 10-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)


The sensationalist titles seem to be the only way for people to get others to even enter their threads, because I'm sure people wouldn't be interested otherwise.. really annoying to be honest.

Back to the topic, I don't really see anything to even consider this being something of an inter dimensional origin.




posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 

The burden of proof is on Tom Dongo. His photographs of the sky, in this day and age, mean NOTHING without corroborating evidence.

His wife's "claim" that the photograph of the man was taken without anybody present in front of the camera is just that: a claim. She has no corroborating witness testimony NOR additional video of her taking the photograph.

There is no PROOF to any of their claims.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 

The burden of proof is on Tom Dongo. His photographs of the sky, in this day and age, mean NOTHING without corroborating evidence.

His wife's "claim" that the photograph of the man was taken without anybody present in front of the camera is just that: a claim. She has no corroborating witness testimony NOR additional video of her taking the photograph.

There is no PROOF to any of their claims.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)


you're just regurgitating every point i just made


i only said that this couldn't be used to descredit the person as a whole.


ETA:

you said, how is it possible that he's the only one taking these pictures?
well simple answer is, WE DONT KNOW.

but after you made that remark, you followed it up by;
con-artist if i ever saw one, i didn't think that was fair so i called you out on that.



but we agree completely mate!

extraordinairy claims require extraordinairy evidence, and that evidence is clearly not presented in these photo's



have a good one mate

edit on 10-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fordizzl3
 


its a Merkabah

second line



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I just have a hard time accepting someone who makes money off of it.


i still wouldn't believe him even if there were no green dollar bills involved since there's nothing that'd render the piccie distinctive from any other photograph but his claim. the guy has blue hair, he is interdimensional. okay, i'm a redhead so i'm hyperdimensional.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The problem with you debunkers- You have completely ignored all other photographs in the OP's video, only nit-picking on the guy in the one photograph. That photo was not even taken by the man in the video- it was taken by a female who told him that there was no one there. Now, as far as I understand, he was passing along information on her behalf.

Why not focus some of your attention on the rest of the video?

Tunnel vision if you ask me.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
The proof that this guy is a charlatan is the orgy of evidence he purports to have. What makes him so special that he alone gets all these "paranormal" photographs?

Con-artist if I ever saw one.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)


allthough i agree this is most probably a hoax.
you can't possibly debunk a whole person by your above post



It's true that we can not prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the guy is lying by talking about it on a forum.

But seriously, what is the probability that that is a photo of an inter dimensional being? 0.00000....1%? Approx...
What are the chances that there was a random man with skin colored ear plugs running around, and they didn't see him, even when the flash went off? Again, very slim...
So what then are the chances that they brought another UFO wanna-believer with them, and asked him to put putty and make-up in his ear and pose for the picture? Could it be 99.99999....8%? Approximately i mean..


So when a sane person sees new-agey wanna-be nutcases trying to become famous selling bad science fiction as truth, using the same stunts and approaches again and again, what is the person supposed to think?

The chances that that photo is anything other than a bad hoax are so slim, that most reasonable people would be willing to bet everything on it being a scam. In fact, many people make daily life or death decisions with less certainty than this...

So i can more than understand someone willing to say that it's a hoax.


BTW, personally i don't have anything against believers, who are willing to accept stories like this as fact. Actually i feel a little bit bad for them, especially the really bad cases i witnessed in person, because the reasons for their beliefs were nothing else but the simple fact that they needed something to hold on to.

But i can't stand people, who intentionally deceive others for profit. Even more so, when they deceive people, who have enough problems as it is, and only make them further removed from reality in the process.

Sadly their victims are usually the first to defend them, since the beliefs they are being fed make them feel a little better.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Cheers for the feedback. I mean I posted this simply because I thought most ATS'ers wont have seen it before. And as for those of you who say the title post draws people in.. It may do but i added the word 'Possible' because I was unsure myself. And the rest of the video is a good watch with some fantastic photos.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix
 


The reason why we're having a dig at that particular picture because the title of the thread is:

Possible 4th/5th Dimensional Being Captured on Film?

Not: UFO's captured on film, so I think we're in our own right to criticise a poor photo of one the best soccer stars ever to have played for Manchester United!!!



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
the woman claiming she saw a dinosaur of the "brontosaurus" type was hilarious.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Why was the lady taking a picture in the first place?
Taking pictures in the dark of nothing isn't a very popular thing to do.
But maybe we all should do it since a 4/5 dimension head may pop into the picture?

I can hear it now, oh look this one is a picture I took in the dark of nothing, and this one and this one and this one.
oh and here is one I took with the lens cap still on, that's my favorite!



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I liked the sceptic as he did not have the braying hysteria of most sceptics or the sneering tone. His quote was something like "Evidence is not proof should be remembered by all".
edit on 12-8-2011 by Tiger5 because: Punctuation



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5
 


Agree. Nice guy, and he didn't stick out his tongue at us like a 6 year old.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Binoit316
 


You are debunking all the guys work (not to mention spoiling his reputation) due to one photograph that he passed on. A photograph he didn't even take.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Mr Dongo or whatever his name was I can't really recall it now......


However if thought that video as authentic the one where the "greys" come and take the family away, you know the one that was on FOX that had 60 minutes of recording. @alienabduction the MacPherson tape
edit on 12-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
The proof that this guy is a charlatan is the orgy of evidence he purports to have. What makes him so special that he alone gets all these "paranormal" photographs?

Con-artist if I ever saw one.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)


allthough i agree this is most probably a hoax.
you can't possibly debunk a whole person by your above post



It's true that we can not prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the guy is lying by talking about it on a forum.

But seriously, what is the probability that that is a photo of an inter dimensional being? 0.00000....1%? Approx...
What are the chances that there was a random man with skin colored ear plugs running around, and they didn't see him, even when the flash went off? Again, very slim...
So what then are the chances that they brought another UFO wanna-believer with them, and asked him to put putty and make-up in his ear and pose for the picture? Could it be 99.99999....8%? Approximately i mean..


So when a sane person sees new-agey wanna-be nutcases trying to become famous selling bad science fiction as truth, using the same stunts and approaches again and again, what is the person supposed to think?

The chances that that photo is anything other than a bad hoax are so slim, that most reasonable people would be willing to bet everything on it being a scam. In fact, many people make daily life or death decisions with less certainty than this...

So i can more than understand someone willing to say that it's a hoax.


BTW, personally i don't have anything against believers, who are willing to accept stories like this as fact. Actually i feel a little bit bad for them, especially the really bad cases i witnessed in person, because the reasons for their beliefs were nothing else but the simple fact that they needed something to hold on to.

But i can't stand people, who intentionally deceive others for profit. Even more so, when they deceive people, who have enough problems as it is, and only make them further removed from reality in the process.

Sadly their victims are usually the first to defend them, since the beliefs they are being fed make them feel a little better.


did you even bother to read this thread or my posts?

we're on the same page, but offcourse you would've known that if you read the thread.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
The problem with you debunkers- You have completely ignored all other photographs in the OP's video, only nit-picking on the guy in the one photograph. That photo was not even taken by the man in the video- it was taken by a female who told him that there was no one there. Now, as far as I understand, he was passing along information on her behalf.

Why not focus some of your attention on the rest of the video?

Tunnel vision if you ask me.


tunnel vision?

i believe the thread title was:

'possible 4th/5th dimensional being caught on tape'

so yeah, we debunkers, allthough i'm not even a debunker, pick on that exact photograph and the baseless claims surrounding that photograph.




posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
interesting thread however the picture looks too much like a normal photograph of a human being to be anything else and agian all we have to go on is this mans word we werent there when the picture was taken so who knows if its a hoax or the real deal but thanks for sharing the video tho. star for the entertainment



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
oh boy, lookies!




posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
reply to post by Gwampo
 


Too weird! The pic is waaaaay too clear to be real. I mean seriously if it was a little blurred or transluscent i think i would be more open to the possibility but the guy in the pic is as clear as day!


It's to clear to be real? I am not saying you are wrong, but I simply want to point out the irony in this statement. I mean, normally people complain about how unclear and blurry pics are....so this is a first for me.




top topics



 
10
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join