It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth the churches are not teaching you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.suddenreality.com

The story about the devil wanting your soul was never a fairytale. Without the spirit, a body can not exist and become a slave and servant of an entity who remains hidden. Now we will see the visible verses that remain invisible inside the churches. And be prepared for the ultimate shock you never ever imagined.

MATTHEW 10: 34 and 35 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

(Does this sound like the man today incorrectly called Jesus came to offer peace and love, or does it sound like Division?)

LUKE 12: 51 and 52 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

(Ever heard about the division of the wheat and the weeds?)

MATTHEW 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

(This comment alone he is calling the officials and authorities a generation of vipers being evil)

MATTHEW 23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

(You will notice he again refers to the officials and authorities as a generation of serpents, and he refers to hell as a place of the present, not as a place they will be going to).

(Speaking to the law enforcers of Jerusalem) JOHN 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.

(The man today referred to as Jesus is quoted as calling the officials and authorities the children of the devil)

LUKE 14:26 If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

(This very comment confirms that the man referred to as Jesus seen a problem with human design, knowing the design was formed by the elements of darkness)

JOHN 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in THIS WORLD shall keep it unto life eternal.

(Again, he states to hate the human design and hate “this world”, so are there any verses that he came from another world in the light?)

JOHN 12:46 I am come a light INTO THE WORLD, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

(This comment tells you he came into the world from another of light)

JOHN 8: 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

(Once again, the point is being made that humanity is existing in darkness and to leave the world one will enter the light of life)

John 3: 19 to 21: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of the light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done through God.

(Not much more needs to be said)

JOHN 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am NOT OF THIS WORLD.

JOHN 18: 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD

(Not much more needs to be said, he is Not from this world of darkness)

JOHN 16; 28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I LEAVE THE WORLD, and go to the Father.

(He states he is LEAVING THIS WORLD as though it is a separate entity from the world he has come from, pretty straight forward).

intro to Thunderbolts of Truth:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am not sure I understand this thread at all. I am so sorry..I just need some clarification at what you are truly trying to convey.

Are you suggesting we have fallen?

Are you suggesting we humans are from Aliens and not God?

Are you suggesting this Planet is where the evil resides (Hell) and we are in a constant struggle daily?

Are you suggesting Jesus was not about love and light but is actually the devil?

Are you possible saying Jesus has come and gone?

I know these verses and not sure how you are understanding them......can you please clarify in your own words exactly what you are trying to convey?

Again...I am so sorry I am not understanding. I have had plenty of coffee and fully awake....I think.

The what if video does make sense in some ways as I understand the Bible to say....and indeed what some church's teach.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I was led to believe that ATS is a website for discussing conspiracies, asm much as I am all for exposing the conspiracy that is relgion I am hard pressed to find anything of the sort within your post.

There appears to be a never ending supply of western (primarily US) of wannabe preachers touting their bible thumping juju hee on ATS. It appears that day in day out brainwashed individuals have found some new take on the biblical nonsense and make the assumption that ATS should be the outlet so spread the christian woo woo.

If you truly beleive what you are saying why don't you go share it with a church on sunday after all, it is the people attending these cult congregations that surly need the benefit of your wisdom and insight no?

To remain on topic, may I add that perhaps the most impportant piece of information not taught at churches is the fact that the bibles and contents such as the gospels you quoted are fanciful nonsense designed to enslave the minds of the weak,gullible, uneducated and emotionally dysfunctional.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thank you both for the post, MamaJ you have asked some very good questions some I would answer yes to others no. To help you no Jesus was not the devil, do not be sorry for misunderstanding as a ordained Minister I as well had many questions about my instructions and upon learning more I left the church for I was told what to preach and how to preach it with a total disregard for the truth. I would encourage you to go to the site above and watch the two part movie posted there for answers to all the questions you have asked and many more.

ChristianJihad, much of what you say is not far from the truth, however I do teach the truth in many places including churches, but I go to them not as a friend, but as a teacher of the truth they have been denied. Again watch the movies at the site to be wakened to the truth of all the world religions including Islam. For all writings from the beginning of the oldest Samara writings are covered in this documentary.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Thank you both for the post, MamaJ you have asked some very good questions some I would answer yes to others no. To help you no Jesus was not the devil, do not be sorry for misunderstanding as a ordained Minister I as well had many questions about my instructions and upon learning more I left the church for I was told what to preach and how to preach it with a total disregard for the truth. I would encourage you to go to the site above and watch the two part movie posted there for answers to all the questions you have asked and many more.
reply to post by drmeola

HAHAHA! I already KNOW Jesus is NOT the devil!!!!!!

I was merely asking YOU what YOU thought. This is the thread you created and I am trying to make sense of it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

The beings you refer to are mentioned in Genesis ch. 6. There is a clear division between God and these beings. God preserves, honors, protects and defends. These beings steal, kill and destroy. They are our adversaries. We were created to defeat them as we live and learn sentience. Ultimately, this is outlined from cover to cover in the Bible. Our home is not on this earth. We are part of the spirit of God, as all life is part of that spirit. The spirit is contained in a vessel called the soul. The soul is then placed in the vessel of the body to sense reality. The entire story is covered in the pages of the Bible. The veil keeps us from seeing. This is the veil over the temple of the body (Soul). When Christ came, the temple was torn. This was our first awakening into the mystery of the universe. 2000 years later and we are starting to see into the temple. The profane cannot see. Those are the unbelieving outside the temple. The believers are the inner court of the temple and have access to the spirit within.

No, this is not Kundalini. This is not New Age. This is not the greater and lesser mysteries or the Arcanum. The all of these represent the myth created around the inner story of truth. These represent the counterfeit truth from the beings themselves. The actual truth is contained within the pages of the Bible. You can also find it in the pages of the Dhammapada. You can find it in the writings of Confucius. You can read it in the Discourses of Rumi. All these rightly divided truths are mirrors of the one ultimate truth found in the Bible. All the myths of old as well as the mysteries and initiations were outer court leading to the inner court of truth. You cannot know the innercourt apart from living in the outer court.

God is not found by us, we are found by Him. We do not come to know Him as much as He comes to know us. Our actions and the understanding we gain from life reveals us to Him, not the other way around. We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around. Live and make the best choices possible. Other than this, you do nothing to support your life. LINK

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

however I do teach the truth in many places including churches
reply to post by drmeola

Do you teach that there is no contemporanious evidence that the jesus that appears in the gopsels even existed and is more likely an amalgam of mythalogical cult characters ?

Do you teach that there is no evidence whatsoever for the volume of protojews being held as bonded slaves in Egypt and likewise no evidence whatsoever for the myth of the exodus and that christianity is built on one big lie after another ?

What in fact do you teach? seeing how truth is subjective and the subject matter that is the backbone of any so called "ministers''' qualification turns out to be fabrication and deception of the highest order morally repugnant and certainly not original in any way ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Anything, no matter how innocent can appear incriminating if taken out of context.

2nd

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Im wondering if you believe the devil to be an actual entity?

MATTHEW 10: 34 and 35 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

(Does this sound like the man today incorrectly called Jesus came to offer peace and love, or does it sound like Division?)

Read this... For a little clairification on this matter...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
First you must know were you live, in order to understand the Division that is coming quickly, this place we all live, known as Earth but is not the true name of this planet man, but better known as the planet of Sorrows. The middle ground if you will between Heaven and Hell.

The Division spoken of in all religions is that of spirits, Dark spirits from Light spirits, all is explained in the two part movie at the web site listed above. If you want answer’s, if you want Truth, then watch the movie, or remain in the illusion of the brainwashing done to us all by all of society, from Government to Churches and classrooms alike.

The choice is yours and yours alone, the Division of spirits is upon us NOW.
The Dark spirits will remain the lost sheep are the spirits of Light being called home, this happens about every 2200 years, and I for one do not want to wait another 2200 years before going home, so this is your last chance in this cycle of human existence to catch the Light home or be reformatted here within for another cycle. I have shown you the path to truth and said what I needed to say in hopes to guide you on your journey, the next step is yours, watch the movie or be left behind.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

the next step is yours, watch the movie or be left behind.

This makes me think of people with the slogan, "Evolve or die".
I don't think we need to evolve in a physical way.
We need to be converted in our souls, into being good and pure and holy.
Whatever happens can have no ill affects against such a soul.
The universe can pass away but such a soul will not.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by drmeola

JOHN 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am NOT OF THIS WORLD.

JOHN 18: 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD

(Not much more needs to be said, he is Not from this world of darkness)

JOHN 16; 28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I LEAVE THE WORLD, and go to the Father.

(He states he is LEAVING THIS WORLD as though it is a separate entity from the world he has come from, pretty straight forward)

if the case is as supposed then what do you make of these?

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Matthew21

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
John15

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1Corinthians11

For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
Matthew18

Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law
Galatinas4

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us
Acts17

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
Romans7

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
1Timothy4

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isaiah11

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John1

For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Hebrews4

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Acts2

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace
Ephesians2

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Revelation5

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And Jesus said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son?
Luke20

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke2

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Matthew6
biblos.com...

edit on 11-8-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Until you understand the first 5 minutes of Genesis all the rest means nothing, so to get that understanding clearly watch these two short takes.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
9-11 is once again around the corner some have discovered a truth of the date, there are many references about that number be it in the statues law, religious documents and so on. Many think of the attack on American soil when they hear that date, but there is much more then the masses believe behind these numbers. We are just 2 and half days from this date, some have learned the truth that others will not accept, we are approaching a division, this division is of spirits, separating dark from light it all begins on this coming of the date in question. This division will last for so long and those left behind will see the biblical end as mentioned in Revelation. Some have heard of the left behind series, others have found suddenreality.com and others like myself have just always known.

This planet has been judged and for those who may have not heard the verdict is guilty.

How does this pertain to the defacto, simple, we have chosen for the past 2200 years to be ruled over by others and that includes false Gods, then that of the Universal spirit of ALL. This is your chance to free yourself from this world for Jesus has said he not of this world, this planet of sorrows belong to the dark spirits that rule it, but once again your chance to rejoin the light of the Universe has come. Will you take it, or spend another 2200 years trapped in HELL?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I'm afraid that you neither inspire so much trust, nor seem to have so much competence, that I personally would rely on your ability to give anybody good advices about anything.

And while I'm the first to admire a well-performed frothing-around-the-mouth from holy wrath, rolling on the floor and speaking in tongues, and even just hurling insults to other religions or non-believers, this doesn't make me susceptible to the first the best bible cherry-picker.

The 'truth'-market is stiff with competition, and in any case it's not like the good old un-educated days, when there always was a rich supply of the gullible.

These days, as unfair it may seem, even preachers have to put some serious work into the soul-saving business. And, but this is only a suggestion, it's always safe to start with rational arguments. For some reason contemporary mankind LIKES rational arguments.

So on the subject of 'truth' and the first five minutes of genesis, enlighten me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
Do you teach that there is no contemporanious evidence that the jesus that appears in the gopsels even existed and is more likely an amalgam of mythalogical cult characters?

Lack of contemporary evidence never meant anything historically. Besides, there is contemporary evidence, on the writings of the gospels themselves, as well as the citations of Josephus.

Do you teach that there is no evidence whatsoever for the volume of protojews being held as bonded slaves in Egypt and likewise no evidence whatsoever for the myth of the exodus and that christianity is built on one big lie after another?

This is incorrect, and steem from incorrect ordering the Pharaoh governments. We both know that a shift of two centuries on the dates not only leads to corroborating evidence of the "protojews" existence, but also fits better the archeological evidence.

What in fact do you teach? seeing how truth is subjective and the subject matter that is the backbone of any so called "ministers''' qualification turns out to be fabrication and deception of the highest order morally repugnant and certainly not original in any way ?

Truth is not subjective. Interpretation of evidence is subjective, but either something happened as told or it didn't. There is no other option and it independs of your opinion, so it isn't subjective.

top topics

join