It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any ACTUALLY smart girls ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh I see.
It seem's the news is a little slow today. Everyone's had enough of the riots, we are bored to tears waiting for some comet to gas us to death so it's back to the woman hating for a while..

Got ya

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You know, I'm gonna be nice because you are young.

Don't be so quick to paint everyone with the same brush. I know you might think otherwise but, you still have a long life to live and a lot of people to meet. Try socializing with more diverse groups of people. As someone else mentioned, maybe spend a couple of days a week at a library or something. The same as they always say- you don't go looking for your life partner at a bar or a club....

You shouldn't be looking for anything really long term at the moment in any case. You first need to figure out who you are, before you will know what you are looking for.

To answer your question. Yes, there are plenty of smart girls out there. But remember that not all smart girls are going to be interested in the same things you are.

Leave things to fate- what you really want and need will come to you without you looking for it.
Promise.

Oh, PS.
Stop being such a little #. Girls don't like nasty boys.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

So op and everybody else what the funk is smart to you.

I think the OP just means a girl with natural common sense who actually spends some time reading every now and then instead of watching the Kardashians, or bleaching her her hair till it falls out.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks

Originally posted by TopherWayne
It's been my experience that a lot of women could care less about whats going on in the world and all that jazz. My own girlfriend could give a sh*t about whats going on around the world. She's pretty much clueless and would rather watch stupid ass shows like the kardashians and bridezillas and dumb ass music videos. I love her but I hate her mind set.

Exactly I want a girl I can actually talk to and not be thinking the whole time " oh my god you dumb bi*ch shut up "
and one that gets me. I don't care if shes not the best looking or whatever either as long as shes actually worth talking to and understands whats going on and maybe even wants to do something about it.

Oh Yes. There are many. Just most of them are married or locked away in a underwater vault.

This one girl I knew back in the day was kind of a hacker. She hacked/compromised some people just to see what they were doing. She maybe cracked me also. Mmmm.

Yeah I tend to look for the one that will rough me up a little.
edit on 11-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Women who ignore you are retarded? Those who ignore you are smart girls. I personally think you're a complete idiot. Lost count how many posts you had discarded on your own thread. You are what you are, yep, you've got that right. You're nothing special except in the eyes of your mummy!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

I think the OP just means a girl with natural common sense who actually spends some time reading every now and then instead of watching the Kardashians, or bleaching her her hair till it falls out.

THANK YOU

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Women who ignore you are retarded? Those who ignore you are smart girls. I personally think you're a complete idiot. Lost count how many posts you had discarded on your own thread. You are what you are, yep, you've got that right. You're nothing special except in the eyes of your mummy!

Yeah that's right I am what I am and I never said I was special once did I ? But truth be told you don't know me or even much about me for that matter so you have no idea if I'm special or not. Oh and one last thing I'm glad you consider me a complete idiot

You Win

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

Oh ok...I guess that makes a kind of sense, so whatever to each there own.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Nah,

Im pretty sure smart girls dont exist OP.

Good luck on your search anyways though.

Let me know if you find one.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fdcows
Well now, where do I start? On the first page of this post I read that someone believes you can tell the females from their avatars, backgrounds and the way they write. Not so. I believe the first thread I ever replied to that elicited responses , was that everyone on there was referring to me as dude, bro, etc. No one, for a second thought I was a female, and yes I am. I do not have a girly background or avatar, I come here to lurk and throw in a line every once in awhile. Do I type like a female? you would only think so if you knew I was a chick. So I don't think your perception has anything to do with girls being not "smart". I think its more of a biased assesment. It is possible that maybe when you know you are conversing with a female, especially one who may not agree with you, that you may tend to assume they are "stupid". It has been my experience that if someone doesn't agree with something a person says, they are deemed stupid and if it is a female disagreeing ,well, then they definitely must be stupid. I think what you really want to know is if there are chicks on here that think like you and agree with you.
I also noted someone stating that girls lack depth? As much as i would like to disagree, I cannot. I am 33 years old and I still have only two real friends, mostly due to the fact that almost every female I meet is ignorant, and self centered. The idea that the world does not revolve around them befuddles many. But I believe that is nurture , not nature. I find it difficult to make friends with females due to the lack of conversation and things I can relate to. But on the bright side there are some very intelligent , in depth females out there who could run circles around you and many men on here.You just have to know where to find them and they are not the ones with glittery avatars..

I couldn't agree more with you!

@ the rest: figure it out yourselves, i'm outta here with this BS topic about girls being dumber that men. Namasté

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I love how you totally just stop commenting

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Seriously it sounds like there are so many people here convinced of their own truths. So many convinced that there are no smart women, which logically speaking is absolutely ludicrous.

I am married and have four boys (as I think I may have stated earlier on in this thread) and after living with 5 males I could very well sit and generalize about all of males based on a small minority of the gender. I would however be ignorant in doing so.

I was once told to be careful because it is precisely our own faults that prevent us from finding someone better. So if you are only finding all the stupid women out there then I'd suggest the problem is with you. Figure out why you attract stupid women and then change whatever it is that your doing. Or you can keep doing what your doing, but you won't get a different result. I find that people tend to attract like minded people so maybe your not nearly as smart as you think. I posted quite a bit trying to be kind, trying to insert some logic into your thinking, but have determined that it doesn't really matter. What your looking for is for someone to commiserate with you and tell you how right you are and how stupid all women are. Logically I would hope that you would know otherwise.

I could tell you how emotionally unintelligent most men are, but rest assured there are some out there. Intelligence does not only come in one form and I think that is why the world is so screwed up. We judge each other by our own standards, not realizing that there is more out there than what we personally deem to be 'right'. We discount others if they do not match up with what we deem to be the right way, that is stupid all by it's self.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

i know early teens that cannot do basic math without a calculator.

It's funny. I work with a lot of very young programmers...and there was something that came up, where some quick multiplication was needed, but we were in a meeting...and nobody had their laptops (it's simply too crowded in the conference room)...

I did it in my head, and they looked at me as if I were from Mars...
They've simply never been without such tools right at their fingertips. I had the answer before they could open up the app on their iPhones...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ugh, i have been dragged back in to this thread due to the pigheadedness of the OP!
1 Women are smart ( not a lot and you will not find them in malls, clubs or other extremely social places! )
2 Women who are smart do not like boys like you ( the rude, arrogant and obnoxious type! )
3 GROW UP!!!!!!

Namasté

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Ugh, i have been dragged back in to this thread due to the pigheadedness of the OP!
1 Women are smart ( not a lot and you will not find them in malls, clubs or other extremely social places! )
2 Women who are smart do not like boys like you ( the rude, arrogant and obnoxious type! )
3 GROW UP!!!!!!

Namasté

1. I know SOME women are smart.
2. YOUR generalizing women right there
3. I'm good

And if I'm "Pigheaded" I'm glad

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Your good?!?!?!?!

I am generalizing women because there are different types of smart, the "smart" women you are looking for are not that common and probably would not want to be with you as you come across as a boy who always want to be right and does not like to be told that you are wrong.
Pigheadedness is not an attractive trait in anyone!
THIS IS WHY YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BE WITH YOU!
Namasté

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

How smart does a girl have to be to be smarter than you? Or do you know?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

It was a joke.

Edit: There is the rare woman born with a Y chromosome.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

Your good?!?!?!?!

I am generalizing women because there are different types of smart, the "smart" women you are looking for are not that common and probably would not want to be with you as you come across as a boy who always want to be right and does not like to be told that you are wrong.
Pigheadedness is not an attractive trait in anyone!
THIS IS WHY YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BE WITH YOU!
Namasté

Yeah I am good I'm only 16 I'm still growing up so really shut up and don't tell me to "grow up" because I will grow up when and if I want
I never once said I always like to be right in fact I like to be proven wrong because it gives me more to think about
.I know the smart women I'm looking for are not common obviously hence the fact I even asked my original question.
And generalizing any type of people is a bad idea because all people are different if I was the way you make me sound there would still probably be a girl that did like me for who I am.
And one last time
I NEVER SAID I HAVE ANY TROUBLE FINDING SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO "be with me" I just have trouble finding a girl I WANT to be with.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This thread is hilarious. OP, the way you answer makes me question whether or not this whole shibang is for real. There really are plenty of smart ladies out there. I know because all of my female friends are not only quite intelligent, but also very open minded. Even open minded enough to see that there is a certain logic to many conspiracies. I feel, however, that your problem might be you might not be open minded enough. I see that any time that someone criticizes you in this thread, that criticism always seems to illicit a very defensive response in which you state your unwillingness to change "who you are".

Not changing who you are is fine, but changing who you are is fine, but might I recommend that you don't teamed offense so easily. This is the internet, there is always someone around who will insult you. But if you were the type of person to take all that in stride, not let it bother you and maybe prove them wrong in a calm and cool way, who knows maybe a beautiful ATS chick would come metaphorically knocking on your door.

But talking like you do, calling a girl a "stupid b#", and talking about how dumb women are will get you no where. Sure there are dumb women. There are also dumb men. If instead of talking about how women are dumb and pies you off, you switched "women" with "people" you wouldn't have sounded like such a jerk. And trust me its not women that are dumb. PEOPLE of all sexes, races, and creeds have their stupid populations.

By the way, a generalization, but a relatively true one: women like to be listened to when they talk. I have a feeling that you try to talk over people you don't agree with. You strike me as a True Believer whose opinions most likely are pretty much set. Which is ok, cause all 16 yr olds are all like that. But don't be so Damn forceful in your opinions. It turns most girls off because it makes you sound like a d#bag.

Edit to add: also, smart girls like guys who speak well.
edit on 27-8-2011 by TruePatriot1685 because: add

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join