It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Sibling Fugitives On The Loose, Extremely Dangerous.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The three were captured near Walsenburg, CO. I live about 10 miles from Walsenburg. It's reported that shots were fired and at least one is in the hospital. My hubby's in town and says sirens are going off everywhere.

They were spotted yesterday in CO Springs and again last night in Canon City, CO buying ammo. I was a little nervous last night since they were headed south.

I couldn't believe it when I heard Walsenburg on the national news. It's a town of about 3500 people right along I-25.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
The three were captured near Walsenburg, CO. I live about 10 miles from Walsenburg. It's reported that shots were fired and at least one is in the hospital. My hubby's in town and says sirens are going off everywhere.

They were spotted yesterday in CO Springs and again last night in Canon City, CO buying ammo. I was a little nervous last night since they were headed south.

I couldn't believe it when I heard Walsenburg on the national news. It's a town of about 3500 people right along I-25.

They must know or did know someone their...
Why the hell would they think CO..

Glad everyone is alright, these hoodlums did not
cause you too many headaches..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIack
If I saw them, I would not report it, they're probably just trying to survive at any cost, good for them! hope they head across the border that way they'll be free
edit on 9-8-2011 by BIack because: (no reason given)

You cant be serious.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

They must know or did know someone their...
Why the hell would they think CO..

Glad everyone is alright, these hoodlums did not
cause you too many headaches..

I know Walsenburg of all places. It's a small town but it's at the crossroads of some major highways. People from all over come through here and some do have connections.

About a month ago a high speed chase ended here when the sheriffs shot the 14 year old driver. One came through the other day ending south in Trinidad. Just another day in southern CO I guess.

We're out in the county with little police protection. Although we're armed they had semi-automatic weapons. Might look into that electric fence after all.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I love to farm and shoot guys and wreck cars. I'm a redneck and proud of it. I like milk and German engineering and causing mayhem with my siblings."

cltampa.com...

they must of have some pretty bad parents. she probably grew up thinking a "normal" family outing involved ski masks, firearms, and high speed pursuits.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

I love to farm and shoot guys and wreck cars. I'm a redneck and proud of it. I like milk and German engineering and causing mayhem with my siblings."

cltampa.com...

they must of have some pretty bad parents. she probably grew up thinking a "normal" family outing involved ski masks, firearms, and high speed pursuits.

Well she is into milk and German engineering
so must be a high IQ hidden behind all that nice booty..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The crawl on the news says the interstate is closed from the 52 mile marker on. What a major pain for all of us down here, New Mexicans too. Whoever got shot is at our local hospital.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
The crawl on the news says the interstate is closed from the 52 mile marker on. What a major pain for all of us down here, New Mexicans too. Whoever got shot is at our local hospital.

Thanks for the updates
and info..

I wonder how much money they got in that bank robbery in GA,
they should of got it to someone they know to at least help
with some legal fees and or their canteen in jail..

I wonder what state will get them since they are wanted in FL, GA, now CO.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Since they were apprehended in Huerfano County I wonder if they will be visiting our county jail. Pueblo LE seems to be taking credit so we'll see. From what I hear FBI & CBI is down here. As far as the money goes I don't think they'll be spending any of it at the commissary.

They were spotted at a campground in the San Isabel national forest, where I believe the chase began. It's a pretty mountainous area.

There's a press conference right now. They're saying reports from citizens lead to their capture. The girl was shot in the leg when she pulled her gun on a Walsenburg officer. Our town is a traffic nightmare.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join