It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid gets his WoW Account deleted by his mom and totaly freaks out!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Kid gets his WoW-Account deleted by his mom and totaly freaks out!!!
I have never seen someone flipping out out like this.
It looks like.......i don't know?, just see for yourself.

Video-Link

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This was on tosh.0 and he admitted it was fake. about 9 months ago

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
LOL THIS is so old. not fake tho, I read that the kid "admitted" that it was fake to avoid family embarrassment.
It is completely real.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Fake!!!

Why would you put the tv remote in your butt.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sorry!.., didn't know it was an old one.
second..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Yeah that's nothing new.

But yes it is real and the kid just said it was fake so his friends wouldn't make fun of him.

I played WoW for a long time. I like the game but it should have an "M" rating and a warning label which says "Warning! Extremely Addictive. Please Keep Away From Children!"
edit on 9-8-2011 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diamonquecharm
Fake!!!

Why would you put the tv remote in your butt.

Who doesn't try to jam something in their bum every time they get pissed?
I thought everyone did...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I have no problem believing it's real. My wife and I have played several MMORPG's, although WOW is one we've made a point of avoiding for various reasons. Some of these kids literally put 8-15 hours PER day, EVERY day, without fail for MONTHS on end to build these accounts. Sick? Wasted Months of Life? I suppose I might agree...but it's a fact to deal with... This kid did go pretty far even for this though..LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Same kid.. Either fake, Or severe issues..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BadMagician

Lol, whatever floats your boat I guess

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, firstly, welcome to last year. Secondly, it is fake, they have done more than one "freakout video". You have to be a real gullible douchebag to think that's even remotely real.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is the original high quality vid.

edit on 9-8-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido687

You've apparently never spent serious time in the MMORPG world.... If this is fake, I give the kid kudos for acting...but it's nothing too far out of line for what I'd expect a kid to do after sinking a few thousand hours into a level whatever account on a MMORPG server...to have it deleted.

I agree with what someone else here had said about enforced M ratings on these....It is a bad scene for kids with no impulse control or life management skills yet. Heck..I've known a couple adults over the years that withdrew from life and into these games, for that matter.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
This was on tosh.0 and he admitted it was fake. about 9 months ago

Did he admit it was fake?

So, was his whole family also acting with him?
(If you don't understand what I mean, go check his other videos.)

But, I do think its fake, but never heard he admitted it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

this is the same kid, who spazzed out when his parents bought him a chevy s10 for his b-day, and took a bat to it.

i doubt the temper tantrums are fake.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Bahahhaha!!! Kudos for the dude that was smart enough to think of hiding the camera in his room during this hilarious temper tantrum!

Hahahah ..He comes 'out of the closet' then starts jamming remote controls up his butt. bahahah ..Doesn't get much gayer than that lol
edit on 9-8-2011 by DeVIAS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

There are a whole series of vids of this deranged kid, all of them posted by his sick, twisted and cruel older brother.
His sociopath older brother seems to think its funny to torment him.
The reality here is that the whole family has some sevre issues.
The mother should have known better then to act so rashly by simply 'destroying' her sons personal possesion, that's not a healthy approach, The brother is remiss in videoing the whole thing, what a sadistic sicko.
....the whole family are sicko's, just watch all of the vids and the kids strange level of frustration might begin to make more sense.
everyone has a breaking point, and when this kid reaches his it'l make newspaper headlines.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

You've apparently never spent serious time in the MMORPG world.... If this is fake, I give the kid kudos for acting...but it's nothing too far out of line for what I'd expect a kid to do after sinking a few thousand hours into a level whatever account on a MMORPG server...to have it deleted.

I agree with what someone else here had said about enforced M ratings on these....It is a bad scene for kids with no impulse control or life management skills yet. Heck..I've known a couple adults over the years that withdrew from life and into these games, for that matter.

hahahaha oh how wrong you are.... I actually played WoW quite a bit, and was in a raiding guild ranked in the top 300 in the world for quite a long time. Even if someone had deleted my account at that time, which was totally decked out and had a lot of time invested, I wouldn't freak out to that level, nor stick a remote up my ass. Making assumptions never turns out well, you should probably stop doing that. You're a moron if you think any of those freakouts are real... lmfao. Also, to the one who posted the freakout where he hits the truck with the bat...... LOL you think thats real? The acting was horrendous, and i like how he never hit a window or broke any part of the car with the bat.... I can't believe how gullible some of you people are.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Even if it is fake what kind of immoral, twisted sicko thinks tormenting someone and then laughing at the results is funny?

I suppose you had a good laugh at all the torture vids circulating the nets darker places? you steal candy from babies and have a good chuckle while it cries?
when a bullied kid shoots up their school and murders a bunch of people, that must have you in stitches!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I hate the Justin Bieber brother. What a scrote.

If it's not fake, then your brother is probably on the spectrum, and that makes you an even bigger scrote.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join