It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Global Meltdown Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
OK, grab some coffee and get comfy. I have a few things to talk about concerning this global financial meltdown. I'm no economics major, nor do I represent any institutions. Just my observations of events going on; past, present, and possibly future.
For the last few days we have watched stock markets all over the world folding in slowly upon themselves. With the other events going on like the OBL 2nd assassination, London riots, illogical government behaviors, the Norway incident, The SEAL incident, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, IMF scandals, austerity measures of the PIIGS, Elenin, Tel Aviv uprising, end of the Space Shuttle program, trillions of missing USD and fraudulent lending practices, the world is in chaos now.
While participating in the 2011 Global Market Crash thread it dawned on me that there could be a very nasty outcome to this financial calamity. There are so many pieces to the puzzle as we know, and I will attempt to put some of it together here.

The great Depression was triggered by a financial crisis much like the one happening now. As stated from a PBS article (yeah I know, I know) as a brief history lesson about the events from 1929-1932 link

But perhaps the most important effect was chaos in the banking system as banks tried to collect on loans made to stockmarket investors whose holdings were now worth little or nothing at all. Worse, many banks had themselves invested depositors' money in the stockmarket. When word spread that banks' assets contained huge uncollectable loans and almost worthless stock certificates, depositors rushed to withdraw their savings. Unable to raise fresh funds from the Federal Reserve System, banks began failing by the hundreds in 1932 and 1933.

i.e, they were using banks resources to invest without informing the customers. Much like what they're doing right now.

Roosevelt closed all the banks in the United States for three days - a "bank holiday." Some banks were then cautiously re-opened with strict limits on withdrawals. Eventually, confidence returned to the system and banks were able to perform their economic function again. To prevent similar disasters, the federal government set up the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, which eliminated the rationale for bank "runs" - to get one's money before the bank "runs out." Backed by the FDIC, the bank could fail and go out of business, but then the government would reimburse depositors. Another crucial mechanism insulated commercial banks from stock market panics by banning banks from investing depositors' money in stocks.

This was the Glass-Steagall Act which invented the FDIC and restricted banks from investing and speculation. Since Clinton overturned this act, many bubbles were created and what we see happening now is a direct result of that. Read more about that here. en.wikipedia.org...
A potential outcome of these predicaments we are witnessing today could be the a Bank Holiday. And if it happens,it will probably happen before the weekend, judging from the kinetic pace of market fallout. In reference to the Emergency Banking Relief Act of 1933 (some call this the Gold Confiscation Act) , it states the following:

Section 2. Subdivision (b) of section 5 of the Act of October 6, 1917 (40 Stat. L. 411), as amended, is hereby amended to read as follows:

''(b) During time of war or during any other period of national emergency declared by the President, the President may, through any agency that he may designate, or otherwise, investigate, regulate, or prohibit, under such rules and regulations as he may prescribe, by means of licenses or otherwise, any transactions in foreign exchange, transfers of credit between or payments by banking institutions as defined by the President, and export, hoarding, melting, or earmarking of gold or silver coin or bullion or currency, by any person within the United States or any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof; and the President may require any person engaged in any transaction referred to in this subdivision to furnish under oath, complete information relative thereto, including the production of any books of account, contracts, letters or other papers, in connection therewith in the custody or control of such person, either before or after such transaction is completed. Whoever willfully violates any of the provisions of this subdivision or of any license, order, rule or regulation issued thereunder, shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $10,000, or, if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than ten years, or both; and any officer, director, or agent of any corporation who knowingly participates in such violation may be punished by a like fine, imprisonment, or both. As used in this subdivision the term 'person' means an individual, partnership, association, or corporation.

Sec. 3. Section 11 of the Federal Reserve Act is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection:

''(n) Whenever in the judgment of the Secretary of the Treasury such action is necessary to protect the currency system of the United States, the Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, may require any or all individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations to pay and deliver to the Treasurer of the United States any or all gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates owned by such individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations. Upon receipt of such gold coin, gold bullion or gold certificates, the Secretary of the Treasury shall pay therefor an equivalent amount of any other form of coin or currency coined or issued under the laws of the United States. The Secretary of the Treasury shall pay all costs of the transportation of such gold bullion, gold certificates, coin, or currency, including the cost of insurance, protection, and such other incidental costs as may be reasonably necessary. Any individual, partnership, association, or corporation failing to comply with any requirement of the Secretary of the Treasury made under this subsection shall be subject to a penalty equal to twice the value of the gold or gold certificates in respect of which such failure occurred, and such penalty may be collected by the Secretary of the Treasury by suit or otherwise.''

So where am I going with this? Well it seems pretty apparent that our global financial system is headed for an inevitable crash. The monetary system is becoming defunct with no way to repair it. Anything that attempts to fix it only degrades the walls that hold it in. QE1, QE2, Bailout #1 & 2 did not fix it. It only postponed it. Same with the numerous austerity programs. So it looks this time to have the full momentum of a flash crash, since 25% of the global equity/liquidity in the markets is gone, leaving more toxic assets to bear against it. Only fiat ponzi money is holding it up. So what could the outcome be?

What would happen in the US if a national financial emergency were declared? We've been under a 'terrorist' state of emergency since 9/11 and is still ongoing. If our national economy collapses, we take the rest of the planet with us since the USD is our global currency standard. So if the USA financial system collapses, our POTUS has the capacity to declare it, and upon that declaration, he may invoke a multitude of Executive Orders. From this link we can see that Clinton combined many of these into one blanket order of the vast power it can levy. As it was discussed a few years ago, once a national state of emergency is declared, the POTUS has the capacity to absorb legislative and judicial powers (Super Congress?), as well as suspend elections. Confidence in the POTUS AND Congress are at all time lows. And bubbles are popping all over the place.
But since he only holds sway over one continent, what about the rest of the planet? Well, I can only assume this. A global state of emergency of the financial/economic magnitude can only reside in one place. The UN. It is the UN that is the Umbrella Corporation of the IMF and the BIS, the forebearers of their SDRs. If a planetary economic meltdown were to occur, then the UN would gravitate the full power of international banking, along with a global currency (and gold) to enforce it. According to this DebtClock link, the IMF is the #3 holder of gold in the world behind USA and Germany. How many times have we borrowed money off of the same gold bar? Dozens? Hundreds? It is still questionable that the US has even a fraction of that amount they claim. But even in the off chance that they do, it would seem their intention to cash in to the IMF plan (since we're at the top of the list as an IMF contributor). And as a side note, if the UN is given power to manage this crisis, International law could be the defacto, which would trump our Constitutional law.
Right now, they're probably just watching it all crash. After all, we haven't asked them to fix it. They are a solution looking for a problem. This is an exact puzzle fit for them to land on. Let's not forget the 'problem/reaction/solution' equation that always applies to these situations. Problem? Global currencies are devaluation from loss of equity and dividend. Reaction? Global markets and banks are crashing. Solution? Shepperd all the currencies into one global currency under control of the UN sponsored IMF and spread it around as a 'new solution' to avoid further economic crashes. Another wolf in sheeps' clothing, just like the Emperors' New Suit. And a new ponzi scheme is invented. Out with the old and in with the new, but this time ONE entity dictates the monetization and value of the global currency, so it levels the playing field to a higher bar, so 3rd world nations cannot compete. They will be absorbed into larger nations.
So how far are we along with their plan? Here's a quote from the IMF pages:

The SDR was created by the IMF in 1969 to support the Bretton Woods fixed exchange rate system. A country participating in this system needed official reserves—government or central bank holdings of gold and widely accepted foreign currencies—that could be used to purchase the domestic currency in foreign exchange markets, as required to maintain its exchange rate.

Not bad so far, but here's the rest of that paragraph:

But the international supply of two key reserve assets—gold and the U.S. dollar—proved inadequate for supporting the expansion of world trade and financial development that was taking place. Therefore, the international community decided to create a new international reserve asset under the auspices of the IMF.

The whole page is a good read, and you can see the implications of how burdensome all these different currencies are on them. They say SDRs are not a currency but are being used as one. Orwellian doublespeak?
Let's have a hypothetical breakdown of how much has been wasted propping up the corrupt system. The 2008 bailout was a hypothetical $800B, which later turned out to be a $16 TRILLION dollar folly (link here). So we'll assume they lied about Bailout 2, QE1, QE2, and the incoming QE3. Along with the ECB, we could postulate that there has been overt $50 Trillion pumped into the crashing markets and sovreignty issues. The ECB is just like all the other central banks, just like the Fed Reserve. They're all instruments of the UN financial mafia. Things seem to be easing up a bit in Europe, but will it hold up? I doubt it. If you check the charts or Europe stocks, you will see a clearly defined continental financial intervention at around 9:30 am. FTSE, CAC, DAX, IBEX, et al from here. The same goes with Bernankes QE3. They may have stopped the bleeding, but the patient has been long dead. If you keep doing the financial chest compressions, someone, somewhere, will find a pulse, and declare that Frankenstein is alive..
And for the first time in a loooong time, gold has exceeded platinum in market value, while silver continues to defy gravity. And to show that QE3 is already running, the US markets are up sharply, even on the release of a report showing that American production was down for a 2nd consecutive quarter. (www.marketwatch.com...). And bernanke is not supposed to speak until after 2pm (after the Euro markets are closed). With less jobs, lower production, and debt/budget numbers this pathetic, how can investments logically grow?
In a recent article (www.politico.com...), it is possible that the US faces another S&P downgrade within the 6-24 month timeframe if they don't get their money matter in control. But in Sep this year we will be faced with yet another debt ceiling dilemma. We'll have to wait and see if there is an October Surprise in the works. From what I have observed, this will be a rather short and messy recovery, just like 2008, but with deeper impacts around the corner. There was also some foreknowledge of the global crash, as news circulated about an unknown individual bet $1B that the US would have its credit status downgraded. (www.abovetopsecret.com...). This mystery person pocketed $10B on that bet (10:1 odds).
I happened to stumble upon this website that seemed to drop a huge piece of the puzzle into the picture. It is at this link (Global Governance 2025). I'll expand on this soon as I'm having internet probs atm, being really sluggish.
A hunch I've followed for a while is a really obscure one to say the least. Have you ever noticed that when the POTUS is lying and lip-servicing the public, he always wears a blue tie. But when there is an event that calls for global objectives and ugly agendas, he wears a red tie. Whenever I see him with a blue tie, I brace for the flying brown matter. The red tie implicates he is sending undertones of the global agenda (something 'neccessary' for peace and prosperity).

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'll get into more detail later today. Got a few things to take care of, and I'll be back. I hope I can get some help getting this puzzle together, so we'll know what the tyrants have in store for us.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So in going over the Global Governance site, I did come cross a few tidbits of info to indicate the time involved with setting this One World Governance:

The shift to a multipolar world is complicating the prospects for effective global governance over the next 10 years.

Although global governance institutions have racked up many successes since their development after the Second World War, the growing number of issues on the international agenda, and their complexity, is outpacing the ability of international organizations and national governments to cope.

Another cluster of problems—the management of energy, food, and water resources—appears particularly unlikely to be effectively tackled without major governance innovations. Individual international agencies respond to discrete cases, particularly humanitarian emergencies in individual countries. However, no overall framework exists to manage the interrelated problems of food, water and energy.

I'm seeing alot of talk about how governments aren't being aggressive enough in controlling resources and rogue nations. And in a nutshell, these are some of their plans:

The Michael S. Ansari Africa Center was established in September 2009 with a mission to help transform U.S. and European policy approaches to Africa by emphasizing the building of strong geopolitical partnerships with African states and strengthening economic growth and prosperity on the continent. The Center seeks to engage and inform both policymakers and the general public of the strategic importance of Africa, both globally and for American and European interests in particular, through programs and publications as well as a robust media presence

The Atlantic Council's Program on Asia seeks to encourage U.S. leadership and engagement in the Asia-Pacific region to: promote prosperity, security and stability, enhance U.S. cooperation with Asian states on regional issues and global challenges and encourage European-American cooperation on Asian issues.

The Energy and Environment program explores the economic and political aspects of energy security and supply, as well as international environmental issues. It promotes open access and clean air and offers policy recommendations to meet developing countries’ needs through the increased flow of capital, technology and know-how in the energy and water supply sectors.

The Global Business and Economics Program works to build upon and strengthen the already deep economic integration between Europe and the United States as well as promote Transatlantic leadership in the global economy. Bringing together top business leaders, government policy makers, and economic experts, the program explores transatlantic and global issues of importance to the U.S. and European business community. Our aim is to identify areas for cooperation as well as convergence in policy in an effort to promote an open and mutually beneficial environment for Transatlantic business and trade.

The Council’s Program on International Security examines U.S. relationships with allies and adversaries in an effort to build consensus around policies that contribute to a more stable, secure and well-governed world.

Well, you get the jist of what they are looking for and what their objectives/goals/agendas are.

And here is a longwinded video of our VP Joe Biden at the Atlantic Council award dinner. Isn't that the POTUS podium he is standing behind? Either that, or something fishy is going on with the presidential seal showing up there. This vid is right from the Atlantic Council website.

As I was browsing through the UN website on Agenda 21, I stopped and puzzle at this objective:

(d) To create a focus in national development plans and budgets on investment in human capital, with special policies and programmes directed at rural areas, the urban poor, women and children.

Examine the international economic framework, including resource flows and structural adjustment programmes, to ensure that social and environmental concerns are addressed, and in this connection, conduct a review of the policies of international organizations, bodies and agencies, including financial institutions, to ensure the continued provision of basic services to the poor and needy;

Where have I heard that term, Structural Adjustment Program? Oh yeahhhhh, it's an IMF agenda.

Following an ideology known as neoliberalism, and spearheaded by these and other institutions known as the “Washington Consensus” (for being based in Washington D.C.), Structural Adjustment Policies (SAPs) have been imposed to ensure debt repayment and economic restructuring. But the way it has happened has required poor countries to reduce spending on things like health, education and development, while debt repayment and other economic policies have been made the priority. In effect, the IMF and World Bank have demanded that poor nations lower the standard of living of their people.

I was reading a bit about it on this site. The whole article is worth the read.
Another article about those SAPs is linked here

In the dozens of countries where the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank have imposed structural adjustment programs (SAPs), the people who have seen deterioration in their standards of living, reduced access to public services, devastated environments, and plummeting employment prospects have not been passive. The pages of newspapers, magazines, and academic journals (those that can survive in depressed economies) been filled with damning analysis of structural adjustment. More important, people have been organizing to combat the pillaging of their lands and livelihoods. This organizing has resulted in mass movements and protests on every continent, but they are not often reported on in the mainstream press.

So I'm starting to see a pattern emerge here with all this 'global austerity' stuff and Obama's 'Spread the wealth' hype. Perhaps this is some of the 'sacrifice' he was speaking of? Central banks are working overtime right now keeping the global markets afloat, as this is a mountain of future 'human capital', physical assets and equity. So when the ECB and the Federal reserve jump into action, it is all on behalf of the IMF by proxy of London and DC.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It'll take me some time to read and digest all the points you are making but I do agree with the premise of the financial system being on life support with Central Banks infusing cash into the system like mad. I think this last surge in the markets is their last hoorah to squeeze every penny they can out of it before they pull out and the market nosedives again, and then they will start implementing measures to bring about Plan B to wrest control of all the money and put it into one currency.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

I think you're right. We are very far from even recovering from the 2008 crash, let alone another one dumped on top of it. Unemployment is still the same, GDP is still down, larger national debt, rotting infrastructure, horrid educational systems, the for-profit businesses destroying the economy.... When I was a kid I remember school being a lot cheaper. And now you have to buy everything on a pre-fab list. I don't have kids, and I would be ashamed to tell them that we are taking a huge dump on them. Outside the Hollywood Zombie mindset, things are turning 3rd world and it's snowballing big time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Yeah but no one really knows when it'll happen, or how long it will take. I don't foresee any new bubbles springing up that will turn things around like the housing or .com bubbles. All those bubbles have been burst, and there's a few left that can't last forever.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

We know it will happen. The prime question is when. I'm pretty sure there is a playbook being referenced and what the next step is. They have hard pressing agendas before 2025, and they are splashing the ISS in 2020. I'm seeing a ton of military buildups and logistics as well as bailouts to the major spenders. I'm guessing arms dealers are working overtime. I figure by the time we know the plan, SkyNet will already be in place and running. They're already testing AI drones and over the top surveillance equipment and satellites. Even now there is no place to hide.

Add: Here is a link that will put things in perspective The United Slaves of America
edit on 9-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How long do you think it'll be before China pulls out their trump card and unloads US treasuries? They are already threatening the US telling them to, pretty much, get their ducks in a row.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Good question. I'm not sure when, but I think they've started unloading treasuries already. They're trying to do their business in Euros instead of USD. They have ties with Russia for huge energy deals ( link to ChinaDaily article ), and Russia doesn't like the USD too much either. And there is this

China and Russia sell US Treasuries
By Michael Mackenzie in New York

Published: February 15 2011 19:06 | Last updated: February 15 2011 21:43

China has sold billions of dollars in US Treasury bills for the second month in a row, even as strong buying from other foreign investors countered Beijing’s move to reduce its holdings.

A Treasury report on Tuesday showed net foreign demand for long-term US securities, including bonds and equities, was $41.8bn in December, versus $64.5bn in November. Monthly net Treasury International Capital flows rose to $48.2bn in December, up from $35.6bn in November and $17.2bn in October. The rise was driven by private investors, while official accounts, or foreign central banks, sold US assets for the second successive month.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow, tons of reading to do. Got lost in all the links. The UCC and common law stuff is fascinating.

However, no comment yet, until I digest more.

You are onto something here......

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg.113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)

According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)

We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System. *

The UN is a One World Super Government. *

No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations. *

New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)

Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

The Revolutionary War was a fraud. See (22, 23 and 24)

The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)

We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

"The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

We are Human capital. (Executive Order 13037)

The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple. *

The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation. *

The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germanys infrastructure in the 1930's including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "Kings," "Prime Ministers," and "Fuher,"etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn't even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements" is located. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place. *

The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britain or King George. *

Guess who owns the UN?

* Caveat Redemptor - Verify for yourself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Always glad to see people who research, hats off.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
-All roads lead to Rome.

edit on 10-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
From the link above 'The United Slaves of America'

One of the first things you will immediately notice is that DC is not one of the lower 48 states. It is a District (designated a Municipal corporation in July 1788), which is a soverign nation all in itself just like the Crown in UK, and the Vatican in Rome (in which they are ALL less than 10 square miles, as required). In fact, DC is considered to be ‘the United States’ which includes States (Sub-Corporations) such as Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, and probably the Canary Islands and other surrounding islands. However, it does NOT include our 50 states [Title 26 Section 7701 Definitions (a) (9) and (10) 42 U.S.C. 405 (2)(c)(vii)]. All the other 50 states (including Alaska and Hawaii) have ‘Incorporated’ into the US conglomerate, subject to its’ laws and regulations, but also having their own declarations and constitutory contracts. [John Barron v The Mayor and City of Baltimore 32 U.S. 243 (1833) ].

The Corporate entity drafted up a contract to be placed upon the sovereigns (transferring OUR wealth to pay THEIR debts to England), therefore it was named ‘The Constitution FOR The United States of America’, and NOT ‘The Constitution OF The United States’, showing full intention of the US Corporate regime to enslave the soverign union residents into being the bearers of their debts. Are you with me so far?
As an example, here is a quote from the Constitution [Article 6]:

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

A mountainous issue to be considered is the the Constitution (along with The Articles of Confederation) are basically contracts between the US Corporation and Great Britain to implement the payments of huge debts (that could never be paid off), at the expense of the ‘sovereigns’ of the United States of America, from nearly 2 dozen loans taken in from the Bank of England in 1778-1782. America went bankrupt January 1788. And from knowing that King George was the King of England AND France [Treaty of Peace 1738], it was also discovered that he indeed financed BOTH sides of the preconcieved/predictable war, as war is the most profitable business on the planet. It created a debt that the sovereigns could not get out of.
From the typical perspective, Article 6 seems fair and just. It has the full illusion of the government expressly enforcing the Constitution, but if you read it with the understanding that ‘United States’ actually refers to the Corporate entities that have bound the citizens of this country to huge debts to foreign banks and Kings’, it would ‘theoretically’ read something similar to this:

All Debts contracted and future contractual Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Contract of debt payable by the sovereigns, shall be as valid against the US Corporate entity under this Contract of debt payable by the sovereigns, as under the Confederation.
This Contract of debt payable by the soverigns, and the Laws of the US Corporate entity which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the US Corporate entity, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judicial Administrators in every Sub-Corporation of the primary Corporation shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Contract of debt or Laws of any Sub-Corporation to the Contrary notwithstanding.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the US Corporate entity and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Contract of debt payable by the sovereigns; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the US Corporate entity.

Sometimes perception of law is completely different than the declaration of law.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And it is not only the banks that are destroying the planet, there is also the Business Executives for National Security from this link. Here is their mission statement:

Apply best-business practices to help government leaders implement solutions to the most challenging problems in national security.

Innocent enough, right? Here's a brief bio from the Leadership page:

Rick Goings- Chairman:
For more than twenty years he has served on the national Board of Governors of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, where he also served two terms as Chairman of the Board of Governors. Goings is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors for Tupperware Brands Corporation. He is also a director of Business Executives for National Security, a trustee of Rollins College, a participant of the World Economic Forum (WEF), a member of the Board of Executive Advisors for the Yale School of Management’s Chief Executive Leadership Institute and a member of the Florida Council of 100. He is a former member of the Board of Directors for SunTrust Bank, N.A., and of the boards of Reynolds American Inc. (formerly RJR), Premark International, Inc. and RR Donnelly.

In 2010, Goings was recognized by the President of the French Republic, Nicolas Sarkozy, with the distinguished decree of "Knight of the Legion of Honor" in recognition of his long term dedication to the role of women in developing countries and children’s causes. The People’s Republic of China recognized Goings with the Marco Polo Award in Beijing for his visionary leadership and his significant role in China’s economic development. Additionally, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America honored him with their highest award, the Herbert Hoover Humanitarian Award, for his outstanding leadership as their National Chairman.

Stanley Weiss- Founding Chairman:
Mr. Weiss has written widely on public policy matters, with articles in numerous publications including the International Herald Tribune, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and The Washington Times. His book, Manganese: The Other Uses, is the definitive work on the non-metallurgical uses of manganese.

A former fellow at Harvard's Center for International Affairs, Mr. Weiss is the recipient of an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters from Point Park College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Premier Chemicals and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the American Ditchley Foundation, the International Institute for Strategic Studies, and the Royal Institute in the UK. Mr. Weiss has served on the Board of Directors of Harman International Industries; the Board of Visitors of Georgetown University School of Foreign Service; and the Advisory Boards of RAND's Center for Middle East Public Policy and the International Crisis Group.

General Montgomery Meigs - President & CEO:
Previously, he was a Visiting Professor at Georgetown University's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service. He taught courses on defense challenges in the 21st century and on American strategic practice, and conducted research on decision making in national security and on the process of disruptive technological innovation in defense affairs. From 2006-2008, General Meigs directed the Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization (JIEDDO) in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. JIEDDO assisted combat units in Iraq and Afghanistan in countering Improvised Explosive Devices (IED’s). During Gen. Meigs tenure the casualty rate for each IED explosion fell by a factor of six.

During a 35-year career in the U.S. Army, General Meigs served as Commander, U.S. Army Europe (1998-2002). For the first year of that assignment, he also served as Commander of SFOR, NATO's peacekeeping force in Bosnia. During this year, U.S. Army Europe and MITRE developed Blue Force Tracker. In addition, he commanded the U.S. Army Combined Arms Center and was Commandant of the Army's Staff College (1997-1998). During his tour he revised the Staff College’s leadership curriculum and oversaw the writing of the Army’s leadership manual. He also led the 1st Infantry Division in its deployment enforcing the Dayton Treaty in Bosnia (1996-1997). He commanded the Iron Brigade of the 1st Armored Division in Operation Desert Storm and at Medina Ridge.

Following his retirement in 2003, General Meigs taught at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin, as the Tom Slick Visiting Professor of World Peace. He was later the Louis A. Battle Chair of Business and Government Policy at the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University.

He is the author of Slide Rules and Submarines: American Scientists and Subsurface Warfare in World War II (National Defense University Press, 2002). He has also written articles and editorials on military operations and strategy, including "Unorthodox Thoughts about Asymmetric Warfare," Parameters, Vol. 33, no.2 (Spring 2003). General Meigs has lectured at a number of academic institutions, including the Royal Uniformed Services Institute, the Russian Army's Combined Arms Academy, and the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and sits on the Board of the MITRE Corporation and the International Executives Service Corps.

General Meigs' decorations include the Department of Defense's Medal for Distinguished Public Service, the Bronze Star with "V" Device, and the Purple Heart. He received a bachelor's degree from the U.S. Military Academy and a master's degree and a doctorate in history from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Oh, and here's a list of he Board of Directors:

Chairman of the Board and
Executive Committee Chairman

Rick Goings*
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Tupperware Brands Corporation

Founding Chairman

Stanley A. Weiss*

Chairman Emeritus

Joseph E. Robert, Jr.
Founder and Executive Chairman of J.E. Robert Companies

Vice Chairmen

Raphael Benaroya*
Managing Director, Biltmore Capital Group, LLC

Mary M. Boies*
President & CEO, Boies & McInnis LLP

Denis A. Bovin*
Stone Key Partners LLC

Landon H. Rowland*
Director & Chairman Emeritus, Janus Capital Group

President & CEO

Montgomery C. Meigs*
General, USA (RET)

BENS Advisory Council

Henry Kissinger
Former Secretary of State

Robert Rubin
Former Secretary of the Treasury

Thomas Pickering
Former Ambassador to the United Nations

William H. Webster
Former FBI and CIA Director

General Joseph Ralston, USAF (Ret.)
Former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Admiral Vernon Clark, USN (Ret.)
Former Chief of Naval Operations

General Michael V. Hayden, USAF (Ret.)
Former Director of Central Intelligence

General Dennis Reimer, USA (Ret.)
Former Army Chief of Staff

General Peter Pace, USMC (Ret.)
Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Admiral William J. Fallon, USN (Ret.)
Former Commander of United States Central Command

Directors

Herbert A. Allen, III
President & CEO, Allen & Company

David Beaham
President & CEO, Faultless Starch/Bon Ami Company

Charles G. Boyd
General, USAF (Ret.)

Raymond G. Chambers
Chairman, Amelior Foundation

William T. Coleman, III
Partner, Alsop Louie Partners, LLC

Cristobal I. Conde
President & CEO, SunGard

Howard E. Cox, Jr.
Advisory Partner, Greylock

Michael Galvin
President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC

Mark Gerencser*
Executive Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton

G.S. Gilbert
President & CEO, Field Point Capital Management Company

Maurice R. Greenberg
Chairman & CEO, C.V. Starr & Co., Inc.

Thomas H. Holcom, Jr.
President, Military Banking Division, Mid County Bank

James L. Jones
General, USMC (Ret.)

Earle W. Kazis
President, Earle W. Kazis Associates, Inc.

Peter N. Larson
Former Chairman & CEO, Brunswick Corporation

Bernard Marcus
Chairman, The Marcus Foundation

Ramon P. Marks*
Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP

Christopher C. Melton, Sr.*
Managing Director, The White Oak Group, Inc.

John P. Morgridge
Chairman of the Board (Ret.), Cisco Systems, Inc.

Bruce E. Mosler
Co-Chairman of the Board, Cushman & Wakefield

William F. Murdy*
Chairman & CEO, Comfort Systems USA, Inc.

Mark S. Newman
Chairman, President & CEO, DRS Technologies, Inc.

Frank V. Sica
Managing Partner, Tailwind Capital Partners

Donald V. Smith
Senior Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin

Paul G. Stern*
Chairman, Claris Capital, LLC

John H. Streicker
Chairman, Sentinel Real Estate Corporation

Edwin A. Wahlen, Jr.*
Managing Partner, CGW Southeast Partners

Charles F. Wald
Director & Senior Advisor, Aerospace & Defense Industry, Deloitte

Josh S. Weston
Honorary Chairman, Automatic Data Processing, Inc.

This group of people just doesn't strike me as being helpful to a health global economy. Sounds just like the CFR/UN/NATO global industrial complex to me. Just browse through the list again and you can see the web of deception being woven.
And have a look at this link for BENS Guests and Honorees
Are you seeing a pattern yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And the BENS Library page looks more like schedules of military appropriations and global agendas (DOD research, etc) then it does about political stbility and economic recovery.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm sure this vid has been posted before, but we should revisit it, as it explains the inevitable.

edit on 17-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

top topics

join