It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing Masterpiece Ever Painted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
this was painted by hieronymus bosch-1500...thats over 500 years ago and to me its easily the most fantastically surrealistic painting ever done.theres literally hundreds and hundreds of strange and bizzare creatures,objects and scenarios being played out here.the colors and plant life are otherworldly and weird.theres an ominous vibe eminating from this painting when you really look at it...i think you can click on the picture and it will enlarge so you can see it better....whats it showing? en.wikipedia.org... as usual the first link didnt work,this second one should

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

dead link.
fix it please.
i would like to see.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
this was painted by hieronymus bosch-1500...thats over 500 years ago and to me its easily the most fantastically surrealistic painting ever done.theres literally hundreds and hundreds of strange and bizzare creatures,objects and scenarios being played out here.the colors and plant life are otherworldly and weird.theres an ominous vibe eminating from this painting when you really look at it...i think you can click on the picture and it will enlarge so you can see it better....whats it showing? en.wikipedia.org... as usual the first link didnt work,this second one should ^^^ yes! this one works you can click on the painting in the link once or twice to enlarge it more and more..."really" take a look at it and remember its over 500yrs old
edit on 8-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
thanks for the great link!
edit on 8-8-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: error

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
ya cmon..bad link bozo
no its fine its the second link in the paragraph

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i edited out the link that didnt work...the remaining link works fine ^^^ make sure you click on the painting in the link to enlarge it once or twice

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
that is really an intresting panting it makes me wonder what was going through the artists mind also does any one else notice the giant scorpin like creature?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the earliest matter was finer than gas or even light and only very gradually hardened into the solid matter we know today. human bodies also passed through this process, bone passing through a pink waxy stage, written about by the Rosicrucian philosopher Jacob Boehme and illustrated in that picture by Hieronymus Bosch

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

thanx for your assistance..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

this was painted by hieronymus bosch-1500...thats over 500 years ago and to me its easily the most fantastically surrealistic painting ever done.theres literally hundreds and hundreds of strange and bizzare creatures,objects and scenarios being played out here.the colors and plant life are otherworldly and weird.theres an ominous vibe eminating from this painting when you really look at it...i think you can click on the picture and it will enlarge so you can see it better....whats it showing? en.wikipedia.org... as usual the first link didnt work,this second one should

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
they r some good paintings, i think this one by the same artist is a lil bit better than the one posted

here is an artist u should look in to alex gray he is a really good artist and has a good story for all his paintings like this one of alex gray and sacred mirrors
let me know what u think of his art art work

edit on 8-8-2011 by NISMOALTI because: idk

edit on 8-8-2011 by NISMOALTI because: ikn

edit on 8-8-2011 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Seriously?
You do understand that art is very subjective...right?

I personally think it sucks!

Not my favorite in any way, shape, or form.

I doubt you would like me posting the art I like, then telling you that it's the most amazing masterpiece ever painted!
Although if you object enough, I will be forced to post my favorite art.... stay tuned...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

but people can argue the greatness of this pic.
youre right, art is different things to different people.

but im with the op.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Seriously?
You do understand that art is very subjective...right?

I personally think it sucks!

Not my favorite in any way, shape, or form.

I doubt you would like me posting the art I like, then telling you that it's the most amazing masterpiece ever painted!
Although if you object enough, I will be forced to post my favorite art.... stay tuned...

show me a more surrealistic/bizzare painting with literally hundreds of different things going on

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI
they r some good paintings, i think this one by the same artist is a lil bit better than the one posted

here is an artist u should look in to alex gray he is a really good artist and has a good story for all his paintings like this one of alex gray and sacred mirrors

the image by bosch that you linked of the globe is part of the the same painting,well when you close the doors of the original triptych you see the globe.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i guess it is, i didnt really read any thing on that page. i just went back to it and u r right it is part of that painting

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI

the image by bosch that you linked of the globe is part of the the same painting,well when you close the doors of the original triptych you see the globe......alex grey is intensely talented,what colors,i really like the one that shows the veined person painting...thanx!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I painted that in a past life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join