It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else getting HTTP Error 500 Since The Day that This Osama Thread was Posted on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ever since the day that this thread was posted on ATS:

Fox News Reported Osama Death Days Earlier thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I keep getting HTTP error 500 when logging out of ATS. This has happened on various computers, so it's definitely not my personal computer that it has been happening to.

The very same day that it was created, various ATS Members experienced technical difficulties and even made threads asking if anybody else was experiencing the same type of heavy interferance. Now, I've used various different computers and had this same experience, so it's not me. Could this be a programming glitch that has gone unreported to ATS? Are you guys lagging like me. I've been too lazy to mention in it to the admin here, but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this?

The last time that I experienced off technical difficulties on ATS was when this other thread was posted, which makes me wonder what this is about.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

not me - never had a 500 error that I can recall.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It seemed like the ones who were encountering this technical difficulty were those who actually clicked and read that particular thread, that someone even joked, that it was probably intelligence sieving everybody who actually got their eyes on it. - Ha, if that was the case, then I'm thinking that at that point in time, intelligence could have thought that this was a big monkey wrench in the whole Osama Dead PsyOp but they went with the Obama Birth Certificate Protocol and decided to completely ignore it. I think there pretty confident at this point that they can get away with pretty much anything. The media is too much under there thumb, and have the money to forcefeed any story and then play to the mass ADHD by creating a chain of False Flags to drown out the formerly latest False Flag that was smelling and turning out to be be a rat.

Yep, but I'm just speculating. Hopefully somebody else shows up whose had a similar experience with this.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Never heard of a 500 error before now.
ERROR 500

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I read the thread at the time - and was sorry to have wasted my time on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yeah, I've had that happen a few times here. Thought I was the only one.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I read the thread when it came out. I have not encountered any Error 500's.

But I wouldn't click on the thread again, now that you've spooked me.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Try clearing your cache

Also try running your browser in "safe mode" which disables all add-ons and plug-ins, just to see if the page comes up.

Good luck

join