It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

colorado creatures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hello,i am very curious to see how many people have seen unexplainable creatures in colorado,ive seen numerous things growing up,please tell me your storys

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

ive seen numerous things growing up

Why do people always make posts like this and not share their own experiences but only want people to post theirs?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I haven't yet, but I will keep my eyes open...As usual!
What have you seen?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

I was born & raised in Colorado, grew up there during the 60's and 70's.
I lived South of Denver, close to the Castle Rock/Sedalia area.

I saw many wonderful animals... brown bears, bobcats, coyotes, rattlesnakes, owls, deer, antelope, and many skunks.
When I was about 10 years old (1975) there were some strange things happening at some of our neighbors properties. They were finding dead sheep, dead goats, and even dead dogs. They wern't eaten, just mutilated... missing eyes, bowels, legs, etc.. They never did figure out what was killing all those animals, one day it just stopped.

There were also numerous cattle mutilations in eastern Colorado during that time.
I just remember being real scared at 10 years old. I honeslty thought it was Dr. Zaius!

What are you trying to talk about here? Have you seen something? Do you live in that area?
edit on 8-8-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadpoolfreak1110
hello,i am very curious to see how many people have seen unexplainable creatures in colorado,ive seen numerous things growing up,please tell me your storys

Please, do tell of these stories.
The suspense is killing me.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

well when i was 10 i just layed down in bed and i heard a wierd noise at my window and something jumped up and looked at me then jumped back down,it had dark black eyes and dark green skin from what i could tell by the moonlight.

on a seperate occasion i was around 7 or 8 when i was playing at my friends when we all froze and saw three disc shaped objects floating toward us and it was about sunset

top topics

join