It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Don't Blame Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Anonymous quote from the Czechs

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjack

"Once the people realize that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic."

Benjamin Franklin

Truer words were never spoken!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I blame Obama AND the People.

I blame the people for voting this poor excuse for a human being into office and I blame Obama for being that poor excuse for a human being.

The people fell for Bush 1 and 2. Then they fell for the Crown Prince Obama. So yes it is the fault of the people and that is now having an effect on the World.

If he gets voted in one more time, I will have no sympathy for the US citizens anymore. You're on your own.

Hell, I'm Canadian and even I can see that the US needs to get away from the professional politicians and get back to basic people in control.

Ron Paul's time is coming. Please do yourselves and the World a favor and vote him in. You have nothing to lose anymore and everything to gain. At least with Ron, you stand a chance. You have already seen what you got from Obama.

Your vote for Ron Paul will have the World believing in the US again. Your choice will be welcomed and your stand against an overgrown Government, Wall Street running the White House and Bankers stealing from the people will instill confidence that the America we all knew can be fixed.

edit on 8-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjack

Not it´s not Obama´s fault. It could´ve been any puppet, chosen from other puppets.

Blame Americans, or other NWO country´s citizens, for putting up with a clearly corrupt and rigged political system, not for picking the wrong president, out of a puppet show.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjack
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Anonymous quote from the Czechs

Why? You can't do both?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
please dont blame obama?

what?

seems to be working for him so i think its only fair to return the favor.

"the secret to success is knowing who to blame"

beside its the only thing hes earned since 2008

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Do you really think Obama is making all these decisions, and that there is no other force behind him?

Blame the president, then repeat with the next one. Nothing changes.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ANY president following Bush Jr was DOOMED to fail because of the mess of the previous administration.

It could of been any of the other candidates...it wouldn't of mattered.

new topics

top topics

join