It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skycam Catches UFO Doing A 45 Degree Turn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted here yet, thought it was a decent capture of something I can't personally explain logically, so maybe you guys can.

A morning show skycam caught a light decending from the sky then taking off in a 45 degree angle. No explanation has been given so far.

Sorry can't embed from this site.
Skycam UFO capture

edit on 8-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
haha this has been posted, search for UFO + Fort Worth, TX

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This got posted a while back, I don't think it was ever indenitifed it still baffles me as to what it was haha
you can read the old article here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's been posted before 'most people thought it was probably a bug reflecting light as
it moves across the lense of the camera' which seems like a decent explanation to me also.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Good catch. S&F.

Although, I would say the true trajectory of the object appears to actually be going away from the camera, towards the horizon, and then comes back into view, although at an angle, off to the right.

Hence, it is traveling at even more incredible speed, than originally thought(!)

Just my $.02.

Nice find, no matter.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
yip its been posted before , but still nice to keep it fresh in peoples minds cause its not a hoax or a reflection and not anything from space like a meteorite/comet space debris etc so ...i dunno is there anyway of getting the actuall footage blown up ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OK so it's been posted before but never fully explained?

Then I say this is one of our craft. I have seen TR-3Bs up close and personal move extremely fast and run silent, has anyone else? I figure if I've seen one then there must be tons of these things out there.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I'm gonna take leap here and guess this has been posted here before.

I will watch now.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I seen something very similar to that a long time ago. Reported it to NUFORC. They explained it to me as a "meteor" ricocheting off of our atmosphere, and it only appeared to be changing directions, drastically.

But what they failed to take into consideration, was that I clearly specified, that it was IN the atmosphere, and I thought it was either a plane or space debris, about to crash on a hill top.

Nice find either way.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Ok, wait. So you knew this was posted already yet you made another thread about it?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The line "...speculation stretched from bug to ufo..." made me cringe... if its flying and you don't know what it is ITS A UFO! What the #### is so hard to understand about that? Are we so moronic a nation that we can't grasp the simple concept that "U.F.O." is an acronym for unidentified flying object??? Its so bloody simple yet people insist on saying stupid crap like "maybe it was a ufo" "I don't know what it was but I think it was a ufo" "did it look like a ufo?" etc.

I know we're a nation of majority sheep and our education system no longer teaches us to use our brain in a useful manner and all but this concept is so easy to grasp I can't understand how people fumble its use so easily!

U.F.O. ≠ Aliens in their flying craft.
U.F.O. = Something was flying in the air and I couldn't identify what it was.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Ok, wait. So you knew this was posted already yet you made another thread about it?

No, I said I didn't see this posted, thought it was a new upload, didn't realize this was dated or posted here before. My search didn't include Texas which is why I couldn't find it here.

Perhaps there should be a forum dedicated to unsolved captures that have been previously debated but never solved, a re-debate forum maybe. New sets of eyes could only be helpful to solving old mysteries.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Perhaps there should be a forum dedicated to unsolved captures that have been previously debated but never solved, a re-debate forum maybe.

There is a forum dedicated to this unsolved topic.

It's right here

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Search function is working well for me, I entered "ufo nbc skycam ft worth" and the existing thread came up. Didn't need Texas. YEEHAA! In fact it is right under this thread on the first page... go figure

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to ongoing discussion there.
Thread Closed.

top topics

join