It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in a Star up above.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There is only one star my camera is able to take shots of every night. This is that bright star, that I have been taking pictures of all week. So, I decided to put my camera on 10 shots at a time. If I leave the button down it takes continuous snapshots frame by frame, with no flash. Here is my first movie that I made. It's a little slow and I'm working on it. I don't know how to make the pictures screen faster.

At 6:58 you can see a formation of a guy kneeling
At 7:17 you can see a formation of a Chinese Man sitting or Meditating with the hat on
At 7:53 You can see the formation of the bright light of what looks to be a cross inside.

Enjoy, I think it came out cool looking. It's 10:31 long, I also think it looks best viewed full screen. The artistic form this star has, is different. I'm so used to seeing a star look like this.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That was a really beautiful video. Some of the shots remind me of those strange "worm-like anomalies" in the sky that has been filmed a couple of times - i.e. cloud-like funnels that slowly twist around and that some suggest are wormholes.

Very creative. I just missed some nice peaceful music to go with the video. That would have really double-tripped out my mind.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I haven't figured that out yet. ooh wait youtube has music. I'll see if I can add it.

I just tried. Keeps giving me an error, when I go to put in the music.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Pity. And I cannot help you there either - I am useless with Youtube videos.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Im a litte confused. I know nothing of photography. Is the star moving? or is that from the camera making it look that way. forgive my ignorance.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's probably Jupiter, not a star.
It looks cool, I like your video.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NecroDjinn

it does move, because the camera does a camera lock on it, it slowly moves up and leave the target view. Maybe that because the stars a re rising on this side. I don't know. Then I have to raise the camera again just to get a lock on it again.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shimmeringsilver73
That was a really beautiful video. Some of the shots remind me of those strange "worm-like anomalies" in the sky that has been filmed a couple of times - i.e. cloud-like funnels that slowly twist around and that some suggest are wormholes.

Very creative. I just missed some nice peaceful music to go with the video. That would have really double-tripped out my mind.

Hey , I was able to add music, let me know what you think of it.

Their changing it now. It called hypnotize, I changed deep space.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Awesome! Love the music. Your video just made my day!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
It's probably Jupiter, not a star.
It looks cool, I like your video.

yeah... sure its jupiter..

awesome montage of pics S+F for the effort & result
edit on 02/06/2011 by fordizzl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fordizzl3

yeah, I highly doubt that this is Jupiter. This thing hides and cloaks itself, plus moves and changes shape formation. every night. same spot. Go outside and take pictures of it. Also the lightning, that I caught through the window and the lightning shapes, is the same exact shapes that this thing makes.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

join