It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press TV says another US helicopter has been shot down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This could just be Iranian propaganda. But thought I would share what I found. Hope its not true.
www.presstv.ir...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
After reading that article...

The title reads: '2nd crash kills 33 US Afghan force'

And the article says: The incident has reportedly left some casualties, but there are no words yet on the exact number of the killed or injured.

So where do they get 33 from when there is no word on the exact number??

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I question your sanity, when you look at sites that get excited about the death of Americans. Did you see the comment left by the nuts in the comment section? If these are the kind of post you are going to do I cant put enough space between us.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I think they meant the last one back in 2005 where a large number of Seals were killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Has this been confirmed by any other news source because so far I have found nothing and I am suspecting that it may be that this news out let needs to go back and check its source.

I would question it, the title says 33 killed and then in the article talk about how there have been a few injured but no reports of deaths.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

The comments below the article are very telling.....we Americans are hated in the Middle East....and we are not wanted there......I say...bring our troops home......and we should not finance anyone in the Middle East anymore...let them fight among themselves and figure it out. The United States needs to take care of their own.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I take back my last post.

Yes there was one back in 2005.....

but Iran means the one in Pakistan and the one the other day......BOTH very much related!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

Come on. Im not into anysort of killing. Being either US troops or Afghans. The main reason there are alot of upset people leaving comments on press tv. Is simply they have had it with the occupation of western armies.
There are also alot of nutters out there in our countries as well. For exsample. On FOX the other day some of the comments after the shooting down of that helicopter were like, nuke them all. Bomb them off the planet etc. So extreme comments come from both sides. This is not tidly winks.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We need to get out of there and have the CIA do more drug deals with opium , sell it to Iran(there junkies) and bail us out of debt...they will be down with this, they would sell heroin secretly before they make Marijuana legal and profit off the taxes...what a world we live in...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

thats the second thread of the same second helicopter been shot down look for it already in the breaking news section, the other thread of the similar (2end helicopter been shot down) was closed by a mod.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by aarys

The comments below the article are very telling.....we Americans are hated in the Middle East....and we are not wanted there......I say...bring our troops home......and we should not finance anyone in the Middle East anymore...let them fight among themselves and figure it out. The United States needs to take care of their own.

That's the first thing I noticed...tons of american bashing going on in those comments...and to be honest I can't really blame them for it...star for that response...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by aarys

I enjoyed this comment,

America is just the military wing of Zion headquartered out of the center of a pentagram. DC is rife with Satanic images. The minions of Satan (Zion ordained by Allah) are many...controlled opposition is the tactic ancient and evil.Satan is everywhere. Even within Islam. Islamic Empire was infiltrated by Zion/Satan long ago. Satan doesn't sleep. Save your soul. Faith,hope, love, strength....as the Qur'an says; "Be kind to living things on earth."

A very true statement, and a sad one,

I feel sorry for the peoples loss of love ones. It is sickening. Just leave the world alone america. You are a thug of the worst kind.

Here is a fine example of what a brainwashed American sounds like.

Taliban are being killed every day! Go USA!!!

and a funny, yet unnerving follow up response,

GuantAnomo, you are a twit. America is on it's way to becoming Amerexico. HaHaHaHa!

Why is that site the only reporting this?

The Belfast Telegraph and some other news sites reported that a helicopter had a hard landing on Monday but there has been no mention whatsoever of casualties.In fact there is no reports anywhere else in the world of any casualties or fatalities from the Monday crash.Why is this website the only media site in the world reporting that 33 have died? I've checked Asian, Indian, Chinese, even Russian news, no where else is reporting it.

top topics

join