It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies of Catholic Mystics and a Comet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

have you heard of the malachy prophecies? he listed the last 111 popes in order and gave a latin phrase describing them. they're remarkably accurate. all of them have been. we are currently on the last pope. his latin phrase is "of the olive", and the name he took is "benedict". there's a well known sect inside the benedictine order called the "olivetans".

also pius x had two visions. the jist of both is that the vatican will be attacked by mobs and many priests will be killed, and the pope with the SAME NAME as him will flee. pius x and the current pope both have the first name of "joseph". i didn't set too much store in prophecy until i did a bit of research myself.

just before his death, Pius had another vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of the SAME NAME, who was fleeing over the dead bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some HIDING PLACE; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death.

there are also some prophecies that speak of civil unrest and riots in italy and france. people overthrowing the government for a true democracy.

is elenin the comet? we'll see soon enough. its worth looking out for and watching to see if the pope flees the vatican.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I think their will be one more pope according to Malachy. I almost forgot about his prophecies.
They do seem very accurate.

crystal links

The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is "Gloria Olivae" (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.

PETER THE ROMAN - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

actually malachy only gave 111. the 112 was added in a later print of his prediction after he was dead, but you raise a good point.

there WILL be one more pope, and he will be a very good pope. there are several prophecies saying this, and i believe this is why the 112 was added. someone read those prophecies, saw it talked about the same time, and added it in.

from what i gather, the current pope will flee, and after a time (maybe 2 years, and this is where i believe ww3 happens) another pope is elected. he will help end the war and do good, then the antichrist will show up for a short time.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
first place i thought of when I read that intro prophecy was Australia, where else has thriving communities of people from all over the world all stuffed onto 1 rather large island? When I walk down the streets, I rarely see other Australian born citizens passing me by in the street. As a country, the only things that we really have to identify ourselves from other nations are lots of drinking, swearing, footy and BBQ's. Other than that we celebrate almost every other countries major holidays (not necessarily officially but as a majority unofficially) most of the music industry is Americanised, We are constantly adjusting laws to suit other cultures and are proud to be a 100% multicultural nation.

I think this in it's own right is why a lot of younger Australians do not feel any form of patriotic emotion towards our own country because we no longer can call it our own country.

As for tsunamis etc.. I think being the location that it is, it would be pretty notable for Australia to experience tsunamis, earthquakes and other natural disasters.

The total darkness would most likely be A) volcanic Ash Cloud or B) dust fallout from a meteorite shower or large nuclear detonation sized explosions; This is of cause just my take on that passage with probably reinforces the theory that it's pretty ambiguous as to what location in particular it is referring to.

The states or hawaii may also be the landmass in reference as I have read information that suggests both are dropping off slowly into the ocean... hard to say though.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Have a secret history of the cosmos that is only for initiates.
Cause a war/famine/pestilence as predicted before any observable astral event.
We are in touch with God and he says do what we say.
Easy, politics 101. Knowledge is power.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

"Before the comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scourged by want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent will be devestated by earthquake, storm, and tidal wave. It will be divided and, in great part, submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea and lose its colonies"

John of Vitiguerro - Thirteenth Century

Since this was written in the 13th century, and its not talking about an island, as some here seem to have assumed. I'm gonna go ahead and make an assumption of my own. America wasn't discovered "supposedly" until after the 13th century. And many people believed the world to be flat and that there was nothing but water out in the Atlantic, along with monsters and things... So the land out in the ocean could be America because the prophecy does not talk about an island. Just a great nation out in the ocean. And with people of different tribes amd descent. America was famous for opening its borders to all people and it obviously fits many definitions, although maybe not the greatest of them, of being a great nation. There are only a few great nations and only one that would be considered "out in the ocean" in the 13th century. England is more like across a channel... Not out in the ocean. Australia is out in the ocean and I love Australia and actually wish I lived there sometimes, but, I don't think it is one of the great nations. Though it is great in many ways, just not the ways that I'm assuming the prophecy referred to.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And gold be found at the root of a tree.
Gold shall be found and shown
In a land that's now not known.

Those sentences strike me as interesting.

The world tree is "Yggdrasil" in Scandinavian mythology. The oldest tree in the world is reported to stand in the region of the "Valleys" alias "Dalarna" in Sweden. The capital of Dalarna is Falun.

Falun Dafa was first shown in China in 1992. But the only city called Falun is in Sweden and its legends prophesy the arrival of Falun Dafa. So many prophecies, Nostradamus and others, must be interpreted by combining Chinese and Swedish language - I believe.

Nostradamus interpreted in Chinese and Swedish: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

this prediction was made by st. hildegard in the 12th century i believe.

its interesting that the popes never released the third fatima, yet they were supposed to do so in 1960. pope john paul II, when asked about the third secret of fatima said :

If there is a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth, that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish, there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message.

interesting, eh?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I don't think Australia will ever be one of the big GREAT nations, and well, it's other "great" aspects are abruptly dwindling due to it's current democratic-dictatorship government ~

but yeah I do think you are right in that, perhaps after all the dust from the current economic crisis settles we will see a new and unexpected "Great" nation arise. Sounds like china won't be it and nor the USA due to both being in so much debt, I am unsure of which country/s are not in debt actually.. are there any countries that aren't in debt?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

The name "Peter the Roman" has been in the list since given to Innocent II in 1139 A.D. What has been added throughout the course of time is the numbering - as in "they have numbered all my bones".

The modernist destroys through pride what he fails to understand - hence, the supposition that "Peter the Roman" is not only the last name in the prophecy, but that it was added at a later time. The final 'pope' in the prophecy is Christ Jesus, Himself - so if we were to count correctly, there would be 113 names in the list.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Edward Palamar because: clarity

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think you guys might like this

www.youtube.com...

He talks about a prophecy in Revelation 12 and what the stars will be like as the antichrist is near

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Back in the 1960's, I remember seeing a meteor shower with many of the small pieces of debris actually making ground contact, not enough size to create a large explosion, but large enough to start a ground fire upon impact. Never saw such a thing except for that night.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
There are several Catholic messages from Heaven which speak of the Comet and one in particular about the Two Suns. Are people at ATS familiar with the anonymous seer, her recent messages?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wondering about Elenin. Here is a message from Our Lord to the fairly new anonymous seer about a comet.
Sorry, if this message has already been shared on another forum here.

_ _ _

Two comets will collide, My cross will appear in a red sky

Sunday 5th June 2011 16.30 hours

My dearly beloved daughter time is near. The Warning is close now. It is with great sorrow that I must tell you that many souls will not heed these messages about The Warning. My word falls on deaf ears. Why won’t they listen? I am not only giving them My great gift of Mercy when I will shower My graces over the whole world, I am also trying to prepare them for this event. Many millions of sinners will rejoice when they are shown My great mercy. Others won’t get a chance to redeem them selves in time because they will die of shock.

My daughter you must do everything you can to warn the world. Because this great event will shock everyone. They will see great signs in the skies before The Warning takes place. Stars will clash with such impact that man will confuse the spectacle they see in the sky as being catastrophic. As these comets infuse a great red sky will result and the sign of my cross will be seen all over the world by everyone. Many will be frightened. But I say rejoice for you will see, for the first time in your lives, a truly Divine Sign that represents great news for sinners everywhere.

See My cross then and you will know that My great mercy is being given to each of you, My precious children. For it was with the deep abiding love that I held for you that I died, willingly, on the cross to save you. When you see the crosses in the sky during The Warning you will know that this is a sign of My love for you.

Pray My beloved followers that your brothers and sisters can rejoice when they, too, are shown the proof of My existence. Pray that they will accept that this is their chance to redeem themselves in My eyes. That this great act of Mercy will save their souls if they will allow Me to help them.

You will be shown what it is like to die in mortal sin

The Warning will be a purifying experience for all of you. It may be unpleasant in part especially for those in grave sin. Because for the first time ever you will be shown what it feels like when the light of God disappears from your life. Your souls will feel the abandonment felt by those who die in mortal sin. These poor souls who left it too late to ask God to forgive them their sins. Remember it is important that I allow all of you to feel this emptiness of soul. For only then will you finally understand that without the light of God in your souls you cease to feel. Your soul and body would be just empty vessels. Even sinners feel the light of God because he is present in every one of his children on earth. But when you die in mortal sin, this light no longer exists.

Prepare now for this great event. Save your souls while you can. For it will only be when the light of God leaves you that you will finally realise the empty, barren and darkness that Satan offers which is full of anguish and terror.

Replenish your souls. Rejoice now for The Warning will save you and bring you closer to My Sacred Heart.

Welcome the Warning. For then you will be given the proof of Eternal Life and know how important it is.

Your Beloved Saviour

Jesus Christ

King of Mankind

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have read of a similar prophecy from Medjugorje, where a mass cleansing will take place. This jives with 2 Thessalonians where the dead rise first - the living, the survivors then follow.
reply to post by colbe

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Edward Palamar

Hi Edward,

Here is the link to the anonymous seer's messages. She receives many messages about the soon Great
Warning. I have a devotion to the "yet to be approved" messages from Heaven. I love the "approved" too.

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

p.s. The term "secondcoming" in the link is not reference to the Final Judgment. MO, it refers to the soon
the Day of the Lord, the Great Warning. I just now previewed what I wrote. The link comes up bright purple,
you can not read the link? So sorry?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

i've stumbled onto that page before. i'm not sure if she is real or fake, but there are older prophecies speaking of a red cross in the sky as a "sign", and scientists will say it is only a celestial event that took the shape of a cross.

it is supposed to come before the 3 days of darkness to warn everyone so they can prepare. once the cross appears, cover all your windows with black plastic bags (looking outside will kill you instantly) and make sure you have a few candles because no other lights will work. have food that you don't need to cook and water. you'll hear voices outside of family and friends, but they'll actually be demons trying to get you outside, so don't answer.

that's what i've gathered from what i've read.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by colbe

i've stumbled onto that page before. i'm not sure if she is real or fake, but there are older prophecies speaking of a red cross in the sky as a "sign", and scientists will say it is only a celestial event that took the shape of a cross.

it is supposed to come before the 3 days of darkness to warn everyone so they can prepare. once the cross appears, cover all your windows with black plastic bags (looking outside will kill you instantly) and make sure you have a few candles because no other lights will work. have food that you don't need to cook and water. you'll hear voices outside of family and friends, but they'll actually be demons trying to get you outside, so don't answer.

that's what i've gathered from what i've read.

Bob,

Thank you for your reply.

I am not sure about the anonymous seer either at the link I shared but if persecution is proof of her being a true prophet, she certainly is one.

My reading the messages from Heaven, St. Faustina heard from Our Lord we will see a cross in the sky at the time of the Great Warning which takes place before the appearance of the anti-Christ and serious Tribulation. It is at the end of Tribulation come the 3 days of darkness caused by the Chastisement, current prophecy says it is a comet. We know not by water this time but by fire.

What is soon to happen, the Great Warning, the sign, look up, it will be celestial. I don't know if Elenin is the comet of the Great Warning?

Here is an older message to John Leary:

_ _ _ _ _

Wednesday June 9, 2010 (St. Ephrem)

Jesus said: “My people, public information about comets and asteroids is sketchy at best. This current comet (C/2009 R1-McNaught) that you are following was seen coming at first in September, 2009. Unless this information is public and available, very few would know about it. I have mentioned before that there will be a bright comet that will be in the sky on the day of the Warning. This trajectory will be so close to the earth that this information will be blacked out until many people will see it. Any comet that comes from behind the sun could be blocked from view for a time. Certain comets may not get very bright until they are close to the sun. This comet of the Warning will be significant because it will return to hit the earth as the Comet of Chastisement. As this Warning event draws close, it would be good to confess your sins monthly so you are ready to meet Me at your mini-judgment. The Warning will be experienced by everyone at the same time and you will be warned not to take any chip in the body and not to worship the Antichrist. You also will be notified that a time is coming to leave your homes for My refuges. Pray for your acceptance of this trial as you will need to be at My refuges to avoid being killed by the evil ones. Trust in My angels to protect you. Use this Warning experience to evangelize your family members, since they will be most open to your words about Confession for their souls at that time.”

_ _ _ _ _

p.s. My immediate family laughs at me, I have a few blessed candles specifically for the 3 days of darkness.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Garabandal prophetic ~ The great Warning will happen when things in the world are at their worst. Difficult to imagine this prophecy happening before the end of 2011 but ....

- - - - -

comet shaped like a cross

Please get straight with Our Lord soon. Be ready for anything. Even leaving your present home. If JPL information is correct, Elenin [Estimated diameter 124,000 miles*, the moon has a diameter of 2,159 miles] is going to be crossing between the Sun and the Earth next month, starting on Sept. 26, all day on the 27, and ending the darkness on the 28. Also, remember we were told that it would cause true Jews to convert because it would be on a important day. The evening of the 28 is the beginning of the new year for the Jews. Just food for thought. Ricky

Hubble Views of Comet-like Asteroid P/2010 A2 [not Elenin]

This comet is shaped like a cross.
hubblesite.org...
Asteroid P/2010 A2 closest approach to the Earth will be on October 11, 12, and 13th, 2012.
See - ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
To See Elenin's closest approach, see: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Read more: Is this incredible thing in heavens a sign from God?
www.wnd.com...

Read more: Is this incredible thing in heavens a sign from God?
www.wnd.com...

Some people are seeing a flying cross, or perhaps a Star of David.

Others say it resembles a ninja-style throwing blade or even a science-fiction spaceship from such Hollywood creations as "Star Wars," "Star Trek," "Babylon 5" or "The Last Starfighter."
While scientists don't think it's a comet, they're not exactly sure of the precise origin of the incredible object soaring some 90 million miles from Earth [the sun is 93 millions miles from Earth], snapped just a few weeks ago by the Hubble Space Telescope.
"I've seen thousands of astronomical images over my career, but this is one of the few absolute jaw-droppers: A flying X-pattern with trailing streamers," said Ray Villard, a contributing writer to Discovery News. "Whatever it is, nothing quite like it has ever before been seen in the heavens."
Even the experts who study celestial phenomena seem somewhat perplexed.
"We're still trying to really figure out what it is," University of Arizona planetary scientist Jim Scotti told National Geographic. Scotti is on a team observing the object from the Kitt Peak National Observatory outside Tucson.
"The truth is, we're still struggling to understand what this means," comet expert David Jewitt at UCLA told Britain's Daily Mail. "It's most likely the result of a recent collision between two asteroids."
If it is indeed the result of such a collision, it would be the first time astronomers have gazed upon the immediate result of such a crash.
The official statement from America's space agency indicates:
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has observed a mysterious X-shaped debris pattern and trailing streamers of dust that suggest a head-on collision between two asteroids. Astronomers have long thought the asteroid belt is being ground down through collisions, but such a smashup has never been seen before.
Asteroid collisions are energetic, with an average impact speed of more than 11,000 miles per hour, or five times faster than a rifle bullet.
"If this interpretation is correct, two small and previously unknown ast! eroids recently collided, creating a shower of debris that is being swept back into a tail from the collision site by the pressure of sunlight," Jewitt said.

WORDS OF JESUS TO SR. FAUSTINA.... comet shaped like a cross

Saint Faustina Kowalska was a Polish nun who received a series of astounding revelations from Jesus! These messages are among the most important revelations ever given to the world! Jesus told Saint Faustina that the final age of the world was approaching. The message he was now giving to the world through her was specifically intended to prepare mankind for the end of the world. "Before I come as a just judge, I am coming FIRST as "King of Mercy"! Let all men now approach the throne of my mercy with absolute confidence! Some time before the the last days of final justice arrive, there will be given to mankind a great sign in the heavens of this sort: all the light of the heavens will be totally extinguished. There will be a great darkness over the whole earth. Then a great sign of the cross will appear in the sky. From the openings from where the hands and feet of the savior were nailed will come forth great lights - which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will happen before the very final days. It is the sign for the end of the world. After it will come the days of justice! Let souls have recourse to the fount of my mercy while there is still time! Woe to him who does not recognize the time of my visitation."

Fr. Iannuzzi , when commenting on Fr. Gobbi's death, reviewed his prediction that stated
a comet shaped like a cross would appear soon.

* www.youtube.com...
8/4/2011 -- CONFIRMED ! Comet Elenin on SOHO ..
200,000+km WIDE coma [about 124,300 miles wide,
or one-half the distance from the Earth to the moon]
(1/6th size of the sun, and 60 times the size of the moon.)
www.youtube.com...
Also:
spaceobs.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Nice post op SnF

I have read a few Prophecies about comets etc....... but to link it with Elenin I think the Kolbrin Bible sums it up, chapter 2 www.thekolbrin.com...

Here are a few quotes:

At the time of the great destruction of Earth, God caused a dragon from out of Heaven to come and encompass her about. The dragon was frightful to behold, it lashed its tail, it breathed out fire and hot coals, and a great catastrophe was inflicted upon mankind. The body of the dragon was wreathed in a cold bright light and beneath, on the belly, was a ruddy hued glow, while behind it trailed a flowing tail of smoke. It spewed out cinders and hot stones and its breath was foul and stenchful, poisoning the nostrils of men.
Its passage caused great thunderings and lightnings to rend the thick darkened sky, all Heaven and Earth being made hot. The seas were loosened from their cradles and rose up, pouring across the land. There was an awful, shrilling trumpeting which outpowered even the howling of the unleashed winds.

Notice

its breath was foul and stenchful, poisoning the nostrils of men.

Doesn't Elenin have cyanide......www.abovetopsecret.com...

We will be in it's tail on 2011 NOV 11
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!! BTW: That is 2 days after FEMA announcement!!!!

Can someone answer this question, if the tail of comet is suppose to point away from the sun does it mean if the sun is north the tail will point south or can the tail point east or west ( that is away from the sun)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join