Prophecies of Catholic Mystics and a Comet

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I never gave much stock to the claims of comet elenin, but read what some Catholic mystics wrote about the days when the world would be punished.www.theworkofgod.org...


"Before the comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scourged by want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent will be devestated by earthquake, storm, and tidal wave. It will be divided and, in great part, submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea and lose its colonies"


Now I'm a little uncertain of elenin and what it brings. Most of the other prophecies seem dead on too.
edit on 8-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000
 


Where exactly are they talking about when it says "the nation in the ocean inhabited by many different tribes and descent"?



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't know, but it mentions the coming of a comet. And many of the others add up.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i had a thread awhile ago that included this prophecy in it. the reason that the comet could be comet elenin is due to the pope we have now. we're on the last pope, and hes 84. not much time left.

we've also seen big earthquakes and a tsunami or two and bad storms lately, which are precursors. one of the other collaborating prophecies said the water will be forced out of the ocean by the comet somehow.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention
 


to me it sounds very much like the USA. and if it loses its navy it will most likely be at the hands of iran. maybe israel will gode them into a war with iran, after all, mossads motto is make war by deception.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
plenty of comets pass near earth...

I don't think it means anything at all.

I am not sure about Fatima though... people have debunked that too? but not sure..that is the only catholic mystic prediction I can think of...



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Based on other sourcesa I've read, the three days of darkness will happen in a winter.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You can take any year you want after this prophecy was written and find something that fits into it. This year is no different and that's why they are never exact.

Your not supposed to be able to figure it out.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I see no reason to connect this prophecy to Elenin, it doesn't seem to fit.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000
 


Hmmmm....I don't know man.


some Catholic mystics


Is indeed correct because I can find little about this John of Vitiguerro or his original work but seeing how they raped Mother Shipton's prophecy (two prophecies down from yours) I would really like to see the original.

What Mother Shipton said according to your link:


"The chastisement will come when carriages go without horses and many accidents fill the world with woe. It will come when thoughts are flying around the earth in the twinkling of an eye, when long tunnels are made for horseless machines, when men can fly in the air and ride under the sea, when ships are wholly made of metal, when fire and water great marvels do, when even the poor can read books, and when many taxes are levied for war."

Mother Shipton - Sixteenth Century


What Mother Shipton actually said:


"(Entitled by Popular tradition 'Mother Shipton's Prophecy,')

Published in 1448, republished in 1641.

Carriages without horses shall go,
And accidents fill the world with woe.
Around the world thoughts shall fly
In the twinkling of an eye.
The world upside down shall be
And gold be found at the root of a tree.
Through hills man shall ride,
And no horse be at his side.
Under water men shall walk,
Shall ride, shall sleep, shall talk.
In the air men shall be seen,
In white, in black, in green;
Iron in the water shall float,
As easily as a wooden boat.
Gold shall be found and shown
In a land that's now not known.
Fire and water shall wonders do,
England shall at last admit a foe.
The world to an end shall come,
In eighteen hundred and eighty one."


See, it's kind of the same but not exactly. Where can this John of Vitiguerro's original prophecy be found?

Peace



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000
 


well that aint much because in the Artic, it is dark for one whole month.




posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime
 


Hmm, maybe they're paraphrasing them.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by 547000
 


well that aint much because in the Artic, it is dark for one whole month.



The three days of darkness is for the whole world.
edit on 8-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by operation mindcrime
 


Hmm, maybe they're paraphrasing them.


Paraphrasing to fit the need perhaps? Show the original prophecy or it didn't happen...uhhh....won't happen.....


Peace



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think they might be quoting secondary sources.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

What Mother Shipton actually said:


"(Entitled by Popular tradition 'Mother Shipton's Prophecy,')

Published in 1448, republished in 1641.

Carriages without horses shall go,
And accidents fill the world with woe.
Around the world thoughts shall fly
In the twinkling of an eye.
The world upside down shall be
And gold be found at the root of a tree.
Through hills man shall ride,
And no horse be at his side.
Under water men shall walk,
Shall ride, shall sleep, shall talk.
In the air men shall be seen,
In white, in black, in green;
Iron in the water shall float,
As easily as a wooden boat.
Gold shall be found and shown
In a land that's now not known.
Fire and water shall wonders do,
England shall at last admit a foe.
The world to an end shall come,
In eighteen hundred and eighty one."


See, it's kind of the same but not exactly. Where can this John of Vitiguerro's original prophecy be found?

Peace


What a refreshing change.
Well done operation mindcrime!
Someone who has done a bit of their own sourcing.


David Grouchy

Now for my own contribution.
The subject is comets right?




Here is Comet Hale-Bopp.
I've rotated the picture 180 degrees
so the tails seem to be pointing downward.
And here is Saint Faustina's
vision of Jesus as painted by various artists (1934).
Both side by side for easy viewing.





So acording to this Jesus Returned to Earth in 1997.

edit on 8-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: format



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000
 

You haven't said much on this . Which continet do you think it refers too . Im going for england or is that an island .



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by 547000
 

You haven't said much on this . Which continet do you think it refers too . Im going for england or is that an island .



I heard Italy was called the water nation. It could also be Britain or the US. I don't know.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention
 


maybe it could be talking about the already dead, past civilizations that once inhabited those lands when the water's were else where. Im not really sure but writing has a lot of hidden thing's behind it, just like a picture would.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i had a thread awhile ago that included this prophecy in it. the reason that the comet could be comet elenin is due to the pope we have now. we're on the last pope, and hes 84. not much time left.

we've also seen big earthquakes and a tsunami or two and bad storms lately, which are precursors. one of the other collaborating prophecies said the water will be forced out of the ocean by the comet somehow.

With prophecy I have my doubts as to taking them seriously .
when we look at the basis of these visions people got in the past you have to put them together with the times.

Comets were very much feared in the days of olde .

They can be remote viewing using '___' enhancers like the mushrooms that grow wild . start tripping type stuff and have visions
Dreams can get very graphic and precise . i cant beging to tell the future dreams that my daughters have had . Tsunamis in our region dreams. A very detailed epic one corelating symbolicly to our current time of close encountered space fleet passing our planet and what follows on from that ....its a total blockbuster movie she has seen in details .
you would not believe them.
but are they going to happen . Just because people from the past were spewing out all these visions and dreams like they are real , does not give them any more relevences or importances than people now having dreams .





top topics
 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join