It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else noticing these lights in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey guys new here, I've been a lurker for a while but I HAD to make a account after this happened again... another sighting of this orange ball of light moving slow across the sky and then disappearing and leaving everyone freaked out, you can hear em in my cell vid asking "what is that "

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Your link won't work, try fixing it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
this the video?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah I can't view your video link either, but if it is the one posted above it looks like it could be the ISS. Just taking a hunch though.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

edit on 7-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Yes thank you very much, using my phone right now and its freezing up

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
That video is a fraud. No one listens to Staying Alive anymore.
Interesting video, nonetheless. Guess it's time to pull out the 'ole jetpack.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Where are you located? Something spectacular in Missouri sky last night..although likely naturally occurring.

Peace
edit on 7-8-2011 by spav5 because: added sky

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

Massachusetts, was at a bar in Salisbury beach and that light appears over the ocean,

Here's the other vid. youtu.be...
edit on 7-8-2011 by Antz2xplicit because: broken link

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

I use to live in MA. and saw a lot of activity near Providence and Seekonk areas.
Mostly multiple TR-3Bs, check out over the water areas I think there's at least one base around there.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes, i know exactly what you are talking about... i witnessed 3 of those glowing orbs floating around my area about a month ago... at first i thought they were planes, but these orbs are very close to the ground and just hover. they dont do anything at all except hover for a certain period of time at a certain location. i have been seeing videos of these all over the net, and still have no idea what they are. The ones i witnessed were a bright orange glow. still baffled till this day.. oh and im from Ontario Canada
edit on 7-8-2011 by Talon666 because: forgot to add information

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I Live on a farm in Georgia where the skies are crystal clear, i often see orange lights in the skies above my house and i always as a kid thought they were just planes with very bright landing lights (I live 1 mile down the road from a small country airport) but as i began to see more and more into my teen years, i noticed these aircraft didn't make a sound, and if i kept my eye on them, they tended to not land at the airport, but just accelerate at fast speeds straight up into the sky. They would slowly hover their way across my fields and only tend to stay for about 10 to 15 minutes, then leave. We had one on video one time (I have always looked for the tape, as soon as i find it i will post it.), we chased it down the road that boarders my farm. At one point got within 200 yards of it, all that was visible was just an orange bright light. After years of wondering and recent research to finally get myself to believe something is going on, i decided finally to create an ATS account to better my knowledge.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
Massachusetts, was at a bar in Salisbury beach and that light appears over the ocean,

You dont give a time, but passes for the bright satellites over Salisbury Beach can be found here...
heavens-above

If you can give an actual time, date and direction, that would help.

Oh, BTW, this thread is going to get shut down because you've violated the terms and conditions for use of an Introductions message.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hey I live in Massachusetts also (just inside Boston) and while I don't normally post in the Aliens and Ufos threads I just had too after reading this.

I was traveling on 95 N about ten miles NW of Boston with two of my friends about a week ago, at about 9:30 pm so the sun had set about half an hour before we left the city. My friend was driving the car with her boyfriend sitting shotgun, I was in the back on the right side. I looked out of my window towards Boston and saw what at first I thought was a helicopter. As I continued to look at it I told my friends there was something weird in the sky. It looked like a row of white lights (about nine or ten) all parallel to the ground, with a blinking light centered above the row. The object remained static in the air and did not move at all (yeah I know that is what the definition of static is but some people may not). We watched it for about five of ten minutes but eventually lost sight of it as we continued on up to my friends moms house. It was a very weird sight and like I said, at first I thought it was a helicopter, but honestly, I have no knowledge of any aircraft that look like what we saw. NOT SAYING IT WAS A UFO, just saying it was weird, and also in Massachusetts.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cantmakedisup

Both times I've seen them were at about 10pm. Did you hear the news story about the military scare in boston? A bunch of low flying military helicopters with no lights on zooming by buildings and landing on roofs.. I was in the military, and they wont do training excersises that endangers the public.. here's link youtu.be...
edit on 8-8-2011 by Antz2xplicit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

WOW! I had no idea that happened. Seems like a pretty bad idea, those helicopters are really close to the ground, not to mention the surrounding buildings including the custom house. That's some pretty crazy footage.

top topics

join