It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots in Enfield London 7th August 2011.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The facts are that blacks are doing this,stating facts is not racism.Maybe if the government stopped mass immigration now this can be avoided in future.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
reply to post by NadaCambia

you draw the race card.. we draw the freedom of speach card so meh!

That post really made me laugh,brilliant!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So it's okay for Police to just kill people then?

Where would it stop for most of you? Army shoot to kill? Are you joking or what?

Most of these Police killings go automatically to the IPCC, which looks like an opportunity to come up with a cover story. I appreciate we are told that the gun culture is getting out of hand in a lot of cities around the U.K and something does need to be done about it, but the system needs to be transparent from the outset.

Sure the behaviour last night no one can surely condone, but to give people the excuse to act in this way surely has to stop.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Im british, white, but not so proud of this country,im not racist and if there is any problems with the issue of immigration then the only people that are to blame is our very own governments of the last several decades.
also to mention that plenty of white british football hooligans have caused plenty of riots over the years,anyway back to the recent riots at least they got off there asses and made a protest about the ever higher powers of the police etc because your average britsh white person will moan all day long about the injustices of this country and do f*** all about it, remember SILENCE IS CONSENT

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Of course I support what you call cross border migration between England.Scotland & Wales.If true what you say about Scots beside you is true as you said they are ''killing EACH other with heroin,axes and sledge hammers no-one else,I call bullsh**!

Call w/e you like. The North West of England is filled with Scottish criminals and neds who are far more trouble than any other people.

I guess when it's your people causing all these problems and being responsible for all this crime in other countries all you can really do is call duck tales.

It's also brilliantly ironic that Scotland, with the least number of immigrants in the British isles, has the worst crime and poverty.

But lets not allow facts to ruin some good old fashioned xenophobia

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sky news are showing pictures in Enfield now,when it gets dark it'll get worse.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sensairich

thats becuase multicultural america controls the UK government and their policies

it said in wikileaks that the conservative party were scared to death of the americans and offered a pro-american government

talk about bending over and taking it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
just see this.. brixton is getting looted ;/

twicsy.com...

twicsy.com...
edit on 7-8-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

your showing your true colours, literally!

if you are not related to the people of the land your not one of the people
simple whats so racist about that? sunshine
edit on 7/8/2011 by Welshextremist because: (no reason given)

I'm white, literally!

Btw, it's you*re. For someone who claims to be a person of this land, I'd have figured you'd pay more respect to the native tongue.

I guess you think Native Americans have a right to kick out all White Americans? Or how about the Australian Aboriginals or NZ Maori - It's their land, right? The "natives" should just kick them out

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Incase you don't know i live in Aberdeen,the West coast is poorer and has plenty immigrants/crime etc.Why do the likes of you think all of Scotland is the West coast(Glasgow etc)?Aberdeen is second only to London for cost of living etc so again you tell porkies.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pdon60
reply to post by Surreptitious

Why dont the cops use baton rounds and water cannon like in Belfast ? That would sort the thugs out , they wouldnt be so quick about rioting in the future . Stay safe .

Don't mention white thugs in Belfast. Only black people and immigrants are guilty of that level of violence.

Hell, the OP of this thread was claiming earlier that the riots in Greece after the shooting of Alexandros Grigoropoulos were incited and carried out by black people.

I'm sure he'll be in here soon to tell you about the troubles in Belfast being caused by Papa New Guineans

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why is it always racist??

It's a fact it's the blacks doing all this destruction. Yes you have the odd white kid that wants to be trendy and hang with the black gangs but its mainly Africans and West Indians that are behind these riots and that is a hard strong FACT! It isnt racism... Just so you have that straight!!

Another hard FACT is that there are more asian people in london than black people.. do you see them out kicking shops in, setting peoples homes alight, throwing petrol bombs at the police.. point made i think!
edit on 7-8-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

your showing your true colours, literally!

if you are not related to the people of the land your not one of the people
simple whats so racist about that? sunshine
edit on 7/8/2011 by Welshextremist because: (no reason given)

I'm white, literally!

Btw, it's you*re. For someone who claims to be a person of this land, I'd have figured you'd pay more respect to the native tongue.

I guess you think Native Americans have a right to kick out all White Americans? Or how about the Australian Aboriginals or NZ Maori - It's their land, right? The "natives" should just kick them out
More like 'white liberally'First Somalia now aboriginals,native Americans.What are you on about we don't care about them we care about Britan and the impact all the immigration over the last 50 years has had.Watch the riots for a perfect example of this.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by NadaCambia

you draw the race card.. we draw the freedom of speach card so meh!

Speech*

And yes, I draw the race cards on racists. Btw, your freedom of speech only extends so far. For some true Brit who respects the law of the land I'd have marked you as having more respect for British law.

Or is British law only valid when you agree with it? Oh herp derp, you sound more and more like these people you hate.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
The facts are that blacks are doing this,stating facts is not racism.Maybe if the government stopped mass immigration now this can be avoided in future.

Yes, plenty of black people are causing trouble in Tottenham and Enfield. But it's not just black people, is it? And of course in areas where there's a good percentage of black people, you see a good percentage of black rioters. That sounds to reason.

When Scots riot I see a lot of white people, it's a predominately white country so of course that's true. Does that tell us anything about white people? Of course not. But you keep stating the rioters race as if it tells you something about black people on the whole.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The white so called 'native' brits are full of excuses blaming others for their own bullcrap. First they blame Muslims, than they blame blacks than they blame eastern Europeans, it's a never ending bloody list.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join