It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you sacrifice your pets?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
As things tighten up, no shelter becomes available, yor pets that you love need food.

What are you going to do?

Where will they go?

How long will you be able to feed them?

Do you make a sacrifice for your family?

If you do you will be like 'them'. They want to you sacrifice life. It feeds the (demons), so to speak

Your pets are the first step in you giving away your souls.

Will you sacrifice your pet?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I will eat them.

Delicious parrot.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Anyone who truly loves their pet would not abandon them unless they had no other choice.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Will be skinning alot of my rabbits when trouble hits.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

This question has bothered me since I read A Handmaid's Tale. When the family "bugs out" so to speak, the husband takes the cat into the garage and kills it. The reasoning being that if they set it out it could suffer a horrific fate as opposed to dying quietly in the hands of someone it loves. I don't know what I'd do. I certainly couldn't eat my cats though, I know I would be sick anyway. I don't even think I could give them a peaceful death either, I'd hold on to them for as long as I could, then hope they made it too.

(My husband adds: We stock up on their food as we stock up on ours, lets hope its all enough if it ever comes to it)

How about you?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

The time is approaching, if push comes to shove.....

Will you?

I do not mean eat, I mean discard. some will say eat...

For the record, I have no pets

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Cats make great tacos

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My wife & I were just discussing this 2 days ago. I was showing her the emergency survival kit I had prepared for us and going over what we will do if something happens and showing her on the map where we will go. She asked about our cats and I told her that we can't take them with us. She responded with, "they are intelligent creatures and they will survive".
edit on 7-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies
Cats make great tacos

you my freind, are an idiot

Cats are no value whatso ever in the mexican menu

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Poodle For Sale

Answers to "Number 27 with blackbean sauce".

Inquire within.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No, goldfish are all bones. As for the cats, by the time I'm finished skinning them, i would be exhausted.

What I would most likely do is let them run free, follow me by choice or run away. If they follow me, they would have to fend for themselves. They are capable. Snakes, lizards, birds, large insects, rats, mice the list goes on.. all fell victim to my cats.

And I always get half, not always by choice. Actually, not ever by choice.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
LOL!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Cats make great tacos

They'd need opposable thumbs for that.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
my cat will be on her little pink leash tailing behind me as i find corpses to feed her with.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
whats with the creepy sacrifice your pet?sell your soul are you ok?you obviously are not feeling to well i have a notion for you though.......it's called thorozine,maybe a little electric shock and a nice padded cell...lol

edit on 7-8-2011 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

im going to eat them...

As a last resort i kill them as painlessly as possible and cook them, dry the remaining meat, and use any unedible parts for bait to catch other predators.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
whats with the creepy sacrifice your pet?sell your soul are you ok?you obviously are not feeling to well i have a notion for you though.......it's called thorozine,maybe a little electric shock and i nice padded cell...lol

best you do not make judgement.

I am ok so thanks for asking.

do you have pets?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
whats with the creepy sacrifice your pet?sell your soul are you ok?you obviously are not feeling to well i have a notion for you though.......it's called thorozine,maybe a little electric shock and a nice padded cell...lol

edit on 7-8-2011 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

You've never eaten your pets?!

I prefer mine aged...like a good scotch.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am bonded to my pets more closely than I ever have been to any person. They are by far the best part of my life. I consider their well bieng as more important than my own and would sacrifice anything to help them live a happy, healthy life. As things get rough I will be doing what ever anybody else would be doing to ensure the well bieng of their children. It is the responsibility that I accepted when I made the choice to affect their lives for better or worse by adopting them. They, more than anything else have made my life a positive experience. Returning the favor at whatever cost is the least I can do in return.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Cats make great tacos

you my freind, are an idiot

Cats are no value whatso ever in the mexican menu
Neither is Taco Bell, what's you point other than to call me an idiot. So I'll make hamburger, Honest Question? are we a bit racist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join