It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Honda...Look at how close it is on the JPL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Incoming !!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Isn't comet Levy supposed to make a pass around the same time?

P/2006 T1 Levy is expected to pass 0.198AU from Earth on 2012 January 22.5. That is over three times further away from our planet than 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova will be on 2011 August 15.3.

Interestingly, I reckon that there is a high probability that P/2006 T1 Levy is identical with C/1743 C1 (a comet that has not been seen for over two and a half centuries). Hopefully, data from the 2012 apparition will help to confirm that suggestion.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

thanks 4 the heads up

On Aug.22 we have asteroid 2009 AV also. With the sun flaring up, it is something to pay attention to, with 3 comets and I believe 4 asteroids within a short period of each other & crossing in and out of our orbit.

where do i go to get more info . on ? do we have access of simulation ?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IceScales

Im Still Young (19) and not very educated in astronomy. Heh everything in the sky thats bright and if its unusual to me its strange...but im interested, I should do some more research

i think u must b pretty smart cause u did ask n that is how u learn . when u finish the research post or make thread i m very interested in what u will find . i can see that u are interested n usually those with interest go further ('
')
edit on 21-8-2011 by MegaplateausFlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by MegaplateausFlight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join