It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can WE do to stop this transcontinental Civil Unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I hope this isn’t a new trend.
There appears to be an out break of angry black youths from the USA to England.
First there was the angry black youth gang in London that hunted down a young white school boy and stabbed him to death where he died in his mothers arms. It took 7 of these thugs to kill this one child.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11996876#pid11996876
www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
Then there was the “scare at the State Fair”
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Where dozens of witnesses describe, “…dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night.” And, “"As we got closer to the street, we looked up the road, and we saw a quite a bit of commotion going on and there was a guy laying in the road, and nobody was even laying there. He wasn't even moving. Finally a car pulled up. They stopped right next to the guy, and it looked like someone was going to help him. We were kind of stuck, because we couldn't cross. Traffic was going through. Young black men running around, beating on people, and we were like 'Let's get the heck out of here.' The light turned, and I got attacked from behind. I just got hit in the back of the head real hard. I'm like, 'What the heck is going on here?' I heard my bell ring.".”.
www.todaystmj4.com...
This link from Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel
www.jsonline.com...
provides a cell phone video of the riot.
www.fox6now.com...

Next we have another riot in England that is discussed here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This involves over a hundred black youths outraged because a police officer returned fire and killed a gang leader.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Here are some photos of Mark Duggan, one of him, another, with him and his S.O.

This can’t be motivated by American slavery nor KKK disparagement.
What could be behind this black youth, transcontinental revolt?
Please keep your hate speak and rant to yourself.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Violater1 because: trying to embed cellphone video

edit on 6-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There is a cure, but it's not pretty or PC. If the parents of these thugs were held accountable, and their assistance (if they are on it) taken away, you might see some changes. A 2 year mandatory enlistment might not be a bad thing either, for all young men.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Deleted
edit on 6-8-2011 by lbndhr because: because it read rediculously off topic when i re read

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The riot at the State fair was partially caught on a cellphone. It is a Flash player video, and if you can embed it, I'll give you a star.
Here is the link.
www.fox6now.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This thread is horrible, it seems you suggest that black people are all like this, when in fact it does not matter what skin color you are just how you were brought up. Every second generation immigrant I have met in UK is just the same as any other indiginous person, what shapes people is their experiences not their ethnicity.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
People...take a look at the people that have been accused of these beatings when their pictures are posted.
They appear to have lost their humanity. Their eyes hold the clues....full of HATE....as if life means nothing to them for their victims and themselves.

We know nothing about them...they can not be stopped until we find out who their handlers are, or just what triggered their appearances...and most of all just WHY they are doing what they are doing....and that will not be achieved by LEO'S that are just as HATEFUL, for whatever reasons as well.

It appears that both sides are feeding off one another...and that is exactly what the point of HATE and FEAR is.
More devices to divide and conquer...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This thread is racist, however, it should not be deleted. Everybody has a right to vent their spleen!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
it has been happening awhile, recently Ottawa has its issues with it as well,

www.thestar.com...

first time I heard of it but probably not the last, I do expect this sort of trend to continue in the major and smaller cities as well due to well ... what is happening here, in the US and in the UK.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
This thread is horrible, it seems you suggest that black people are all like this

That's a very hateful raciest thing to say. Please no rant or hate speak.
Just looking for solutions.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
This thread is racist, however, it should not be deleted. Everybody has a right to vent their spleen!!

Nothing raciest here, nor am I venting.
Please refrain from any hate speak and provide some answers please.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypr2011
it has been happening awhile, recently Ottawa has its issues with it as well,

www.thestar.com...

first time I heard of it but probably not the last, I do expect this sort of trend to continue in the major and smaller cities as well due to well ... what is happening here, in the US and in the UK.

Oh no!

In Canada too!

Here is the photo from Ottawa's newspaper The Star online.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The simplest answer is usually the right answer, but the most difficult to accept.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am almost certain that as in the US there is a very strong correlation between Blacks and disproportionately high levels of Unemployment.

If these kids had proper employment and something to look forward to in life in general there is a good chance they wouldn't be on the streets partaking in criminal activity.

The reason why I say this is that here in America in New York City during the mid to late 1800's the Irish immigrants had some of the most violent and ruthless gangs in modern history.

Why because they were poor AND mostly had no means of employment. And were confined to ghettos of other unhappy poor Irish people.

Leonardo DiCaprio starred in the movie entitled "Gangs of New York".

So all in all as with most things in our materialistic society, it has much to do with money and financial status.

top topics

join