It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Believe SOME Crop Circles Are Not Man Made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The most interesting and complex crop circles usually appear in a few southern counties of England.
The United States has a population of roughly 5 times that of Great Britain
However very few crop circles appear in The US. So far this year only 3 have been reported, and they are pretty basic at that. Here are the 3 that have been reported:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

As you can see they are of very basic design and concept.

Now compare just tw of the 54 circles that have appeared in England so far this year:-

The English ones have more structure and design. So what point am i trying to make here? One would have thought that due to the larger population size of The US there would be more people constructing these circles that there are in England. But there's not. Why? On a law of averages one would have thought that more circles would be constructed in The US and also more elaborate designs would be produced.

Hope you can see where i am trying to go with this? Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i have said this before and lately here at ats I feel I am repeating myself alot but how do we know the crop circle messages are meant for us here is a perfect example

anyone want to try to decipher this ?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
it's just geometry...

does it mean anything? maybe, maybe not.
edit on 6-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: sp

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is it a possibility that there is a ring of talented artists who have figured out a streamlined method of creating crop circles? After all, in my opinion, even if aliens did make them, they would not be using highly advanced technology (what with the frequency of crop circles being carefully bent from the base or something along those lines).

I always say, "Never underestimate human ingenuity. Some people are crazy."

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How could some one do this over night?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
How could some one do this over night?

I totally agree with you. we humans have a great deal of ingenuity and I am sure we could fake some crop circles but the level of complexity is beyond our capabilities. if it were possible then our need for self recognition would have the artists coming forward saying look what I can do. now these crop circles happen usually in the same area why has no one set up night vision cameras all over the usual crop circle sites to find out what is really going on. we need to end the speculation and discover the truth
edit on 6-8-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

There are hundreds of crop fields in Wiltshire alone. Where do you put the camera's?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

the level of complexity is not beyond us lol.

it's just art. fold the corn and make lines. again it's just geometry.

overnight? with enough ppl and coordination, i believe it is possible. i dont believe that these things happened overnight either. do aliens hate sunlight? do they only stay on the dark side of planets? cant they turn invisible if they're so advance?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, if they are man made, they are well-funded. Take that as you will, but no group of hobbyists could manage that. Without an overhead view, doing it on the ground would be virtually impossible for the geometry to be that precise... Talented artists in cooperation with at least one bright computer scientist, a number of skilled workers, and a fairly large budget? Maybe.

Is it aliens? Maybe, maybe not.
Could it be man-made? Yes, it could, but it would require resources beyond most hobbyists. (This doesn't rule out some billionaire with a sense of humor
)

Which is more likely? Based on day to day life, neither, in all honesty
So it's really a matter of preference as to which you choose. There is almost certainly no human based group spending thousands of man hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars to create large scale, geometrically precise, crop art without taking credit for it. And there is almost certainly no alien life form doing it, based on any sort of available evidence ( I say available, meaning that there is definitely the possibility of evidence that exists, but -isn't- available.) So, pick the one you like the most, and wait for the truth to come out one way or the other.
edit on 6-8-2011 by strings0305 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was on the fence for a long time until I watched the video below. Someone posted it a few weeks ago here on ATS.

I'm now a believer!

Crop Circles - Gateways from Another Dimension

edit on 6-8-2011 by SirLaughalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
They are all man made unless you provide actual proof of otherwise. What you posted above does not mean that those circles are not made by man, just that YOU (and me and others) can't explain it right now.

Logic says man made all of them, and the pyramids etc...

Man is capable of outstanding feats, just look at space travel, planes, modern cities and technology. Then look at all the artwork, mathematics etc...

I would never underestimate man's ingenuity unless absolutely proven otherwise.

EDIT: I'm fine with you believing whatever you want to if it makes you happy. I'm not going to even get into a debate about it. I think that crop circles are fascinating and beautiful at the same time, I'm just not convinced that man couldn't do them. I've seen countless videos on both sides of the debate, read many many ATS posts about them.

So before any believers try and push there opinions on me (not saying OP would but I've seen it all to often on ATS) I'm not even willing to debate, you'll not convert me into a believer as I will not convert you.

Thanks for the interesting read OP I hope they never debunk crop circles so it keeps the magic alive in these wonderful pieces of art.

edit on 6-8-2011 by AnalyticalDreamer because: added a bit!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SirLaughalot

I honestly believe that the reason most of these crop circles appear in Wiltshire is a connection with the ancient sites and monuments that are located there. Take a look at this list:-

www.britainexpress.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Crop circles are in the same boat with most other mysterious happenings; that is, they can never be proven to not be extraterrestrial, although they can be proven to be extraterrestrial. With that said, I don't believe them to be other worldly at all. They are simply a man-made phenomenon. The main reason that I believe this is because the circles started out relatively modest, and then progressed over time to what we see today. That screams man-made to me.

As the circle-makers' techniques were refined over time, the circles became more intricate. This happens with many different things that humans do. It's like how athletes break past records, constantly raising the bar. There is sufficient evidence to claim that crop circles started as a man-made phenomenon, so scientifically speaking, that leads me to think that all subsequent claims should be dismissed, and resources allocated and focused elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There is a big difference between man made and unexplained crop circles. In the unexplained ones the stalks are bent without breaking and a shadow of the design can remain for years. One circle that does help provide some answers about the source is the Chilbolton Arecibo reply claudescommentary.com... . It is quite amazing to see that the method of transmission points to another crop circle in the same area, but one year earlier.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SirLaughalot

did not watch vid yet but wouldnt they all be the same
if inter dimensional just a thought

ps
ill give it a watch after bbq
edit on 7-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

by the wat s+f
i love real crop circles
edit on 7-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join