It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama will not be known as the first black president, but the president who had a downgrade" - FO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'd have to disagree. Considering that the latter is a direct result of the former, Americans who do not engage in Fox propaganda know the difference; as will future generations. Future generations will look back at the Tea Party members in congress and they'll get a sick feeling in their stomach and wonder how the hell the country was able to run at all with most of congress solely devoted to making the President look bad. Even at the Country's expense.

I can only hope that future people will be smart enough to realize that decision making should go beyond who yells the loudest or who can dress up the most like a revolutionary American, or make incorrectly spelled signs with Obama as Hitler. That being angry about taxes while they're the lowest they've been in 60 years is not being angry about taxes at all. Yes, I think they will see quite clearly what the real issue was (is).

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Booo!
That's a slightly different variation of the blame game.

How can you accuse Congress of spite when even his fellow Democrats are no longer standing by their man!

Democrats turn on President Obama, Look to Hillary Clinton
US President Barack Obama faces criticism from his own party – and suggestions Hillary Clinton would have done a better job as president. What are his chances of re-election?

Is Barack Obama’s re-election campaign over before it has even begun? The debt ceiling wrangling appears to have damaged the US president’s reputation, with some commentators arguing that the resulting deal was a win for the Republicans. There are suggestions that Democrats now doubt Obama’s ability to win the 2012 presidential election – and that some wish they’d opted for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton instead.
source - www.periscopepost.com...

Regardless,. time to get back on topic.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
obama inherited a AAA rating from bush

that is the most riduclous thing i have ever seen.

obama can do no wrong its about time the president started acting presidential and own up

that he has been a total failure.

its time the obama supporters to own up and stop drinking the kooliad.

obama is jim jones and the obama cult followers have drank that poision and they are all ready to go jump off a cliff for that great ufo ride in the sky.

<< 1  2   >>

join