It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask The Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I found this today and thought it was hilarious. Had to post the link here. Evidently all our questions can be answered there. They have a resident alien who is willing to share his knowledge with the world. All you have to do is ask. Now, why didn't we think of this for ATS?

www.alien-technology.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
hahaha i asked a question. i wonder if it will be answered. i asked if they smoke weed and if so how amazing must that weed be.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

/Sends a Government Abduction squad

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Q: Why is alien blood green?

A: Good question. That will be answered in the inaugural Extra!Extra!terrestrial newsletter. So, if you want to know the answer, you'll have to sign up for it like everyone else.

Judging from such answers, the "alien" is just out to make a buck...and is likely some kind of backwoods hick....

I was going to fire off a few, before I read the other "answers"...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Q: I have heard all about you. My question is, "Can you come over yo my house? I want to see an alien in real life."

A: Ah, Australia! One of our favorite stops! Always a great opportunity to catch up with old Alien Lab Experiment alumni like the kangaroo, the duck-billed platypus and The Wiggles.

We'd be delighted to stop by. There are a few more experiments we'd like to conduct. Specifically, we wanted to see what happens if you eat in an Outback Steak House that's actually in Australia. We have a theory that it causes the time-space continuum to collapse in on itself, which could either be a fun-filled day for the whole family, or the end of material existence as we know it. Either way, be sure to mark your calendar!

LOL! Good stuff!

top topics

join