It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiSec hackers release 'largest cache yet' of law enforcement data

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I agree that these hacks probably will have positive effects, more secure systems and a general eye opener to the public. But so far I haven't seen any damning evidence of government/law enforcement corruption. I question if this latest hack is even in line with the idea of Operation Anti-Security...

Salutations Lulz Lizards,

As we're aware, the government and whitehat security terrorists across the world continue to dominate and control our Internet ocean. Sitting pretty on cargo bays full of corrupt booty, they think it's acceptable to condition and enslave all vessels in sight. Our Lulz Lizard battle fleet is now declaring immediate and unremitting war on the freedom-snatching moderators of 2011.

Welcome to Operation Anti-Security (#AntiSec) - we encourage any vessel, large or small, to open fire on any government or agency that crosses their path. We fully endorse the flaunting of the word "AntiSec" on any government website defacement or physical graffiti art. We encourage you to spread the word of AntiSec far and wide, for it will be remembered. To increase efforts, we are now teaming up with the Anonymous collective and all affiliated battleships.

Whether you're sailing with us or against us, whether you hold past grudges or a burning desire to sink our lone ship, we invite you to join the rebellion. Together we can defend ourselves so that our privacy is not overrun by profiteering gluttons. Your hat can be white, gray or black, your skin and race are not important. If you're aware of the corruption, expose it now, in the name of Anti-Security.

Top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information, including email spools and documentation. Prime targets are banks and other high-ranking establishments. If they try to censor our progress, we will obliterate the censor with cannonfire anointed with lizard blood.

It's now or never. Come aboard, we're expecting you...

History begins today.

Lulz Security,

Source

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

...seriously..i mean wow..seriously

Ok, so in order to be a real man, you have to shoot people ?

ATS need some brain surgeons, fast

No just not a cowards that hide and do nothing of value.

im just amazed

We dont need to shoot TPTB, with the infos we hold, we really dont have to .

Another simple thing if you can grasp the concept

Why killing people who oppress you, when you can destroy thems with the infos they hold against the citizens ?
Why i would risk my life in jail because i murdered someone from the Gov ?

Nah, we know where to dig and know where to find the juicy files they're keeping from citizens.

No you don't You have nothing. Just a bunch of moronic cowards that hit small targets of little to no value except to help TPTB Grow up and quite hiding behind a computer screen.

So, know it, we dont need to shoot people to feel like "real mens"
You call Anons 37 year old virgins , do you feel unsafe in your virility maybe ?

now go polish your rifle and have fun citizen, sleep safe and sound, the gov protect you.

You don't know what a real man is. I used to work for the government you were not a threat than you still are not a threat now. The only thing you morons are doing is making things easier for the Government to shut down being secret on the net. Way to go.

I carried a Rifle for over eight years in war as well as peace. I don't need you or your kind to speak for me or mine you are cowards. You spout crap and never back it up. Still waiting on the big break you guys keep promising. When is it coming? Oh that is right Its not.

go back to hitting small targets slapping each other back talking about what big men you are.. You and those like you have always been small and done small things. Your kind has always been the reason for our freedoms being stripped away. Your just too stupid to know it.

COWARDS

edit on 7-8-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
reply to post by Reaper2137

Because they are doing it overtly as cowards if they would get out and start shooting like men would I would be out there with them.

start shooting like men would I would be out there with them.

....seriously..i mean wow..seriously

Yet another moronic move by these Cowards. I hope they are dragged on to the street and shot like the dogs they are

im just amazed

Why killing people who oppress you, when you can destroy thems with the infos they hold against the citizens ?

Nah, we know where to dig and know where to find the juicy files they're keeping from citizens.

You call Anons 37 year old virgins , do you feel unsafe in your virility maybe ?

now go polish your rifle and have fun citizen, sleep safe and sound, the gov protect you.

edit on 6-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

Claiming you guys have dug up "infos" is getting really really old.
You guys provided zero, and have had plenty of time to support your claims. Nobody who isn't a braindead sheeple believes you.
Where's the Beef?
Hahahahaha

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

YOU , you worked for the Gov ?

Stop your BS and stop living in fantasyland my good fellow, you never worked for the gov, but you wish you could

PS : oh im sure you know what a real man is, dont you ?
edit on 7-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I was expecting you as usual, you're happy, you found a little friend in the thread to play with you ?

PS: you guys are just awsomely funny, keep going, its getting interesting

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I was expecting you as usual, you're happy, you found a little friend in the thread to play with you ?

PS: you guys are just awsomely funny, keep going, its getting interesting

No, you guys are funny, claiming to be everyones superheros only you left your capes at the drycleaners.
Hahahaha

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

// A TALE OF TWO OWNINGS

It took less than 24 hours to root BJM's server and copy all their data to our
private servers. Soon after, their servers were taken down and a news article
came out suggesting they received advance FBI "credible threat" notice of a
"hacking plot". At this point it was too late for them because the stolen files
were gonna get leaked regardless. However we were surprised and delighted to see
that not only did they relaunch a few sites less than a week later, but that
their "bigger, faster server that offers more security" carried over our
backdoors from their original box. This time we were not going to hesitate to
pull the trigger: in less than an hour we rooted their new server and defaced
all 70+ domains while their root user was still logged in and active.

We lol'd as we watched the news reports come in, quoting various Sheriffs who
denied that they were ever hacked, that any personal information was stolen,
that they did not store snitch info on their servers. Many lulz have been had as
we taunted the sheriffs by responding to their denials by tweeting teasers
exposing their SSNs, passwords, addresses, and private emails. We also took the
liberty to backdoor their online store and capture a few credit card numbers,
which were used to make involuntary donations to the ACLU, the EFF, the Bradley
Manning Support Network, and more. Despite active FBI investigations and their
additional security measures, they could not stop us from owning their servers,
stealing their identities, and dropping all their data. Two weeks later only a
few of the sites are up with limited functionality as we scared them into
removing any dynamic PHP scripts, forcing them to use static HTML content.

A recent DHS bulletin has called us "script kiddies" that lack "any capability
to inflict damage to critical infrastructure" yet we continue to get in and out
of any system we please, destroying and dropping dox on the mightiest of
government systems that are supposed to be protecting their sick nightmare of
"law and order". GIVE UP. You are losing the cyberwar, and the attacks against
the governments, militaries, and corporations of the world will continue to
escalate.

These guys seem like they mean business

edit on 8/7/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/7/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: added source

edit on 8/7/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Big deal, they harrassed a few stupid cops.
How is that going to change the world?
These are just the kind of low bottom of the barrel attacks theat get hyped up to make the sheeple think they are doing something. These attacks are just on sacrificial lambs that are meaningless in the big picture.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Mainly you should direct your rage at recent Bilderberg attendee Zuckerberg of Facebook fame. The same guy who wishes to remove anonymous identities from the internet, instead of blaming those who are fighting against the corruption.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

They published their hack methods with the release in fact and they were SQL injection attacks. Not particularly sophisticated but certainly demonstrated effective. The data is more embarrassing than anything else. They also demonstrated that things like online tips are stored online and are accessible if hacked in this manner. Snitches were exposed, lots of email business and documents that were FOUO but not classified. Copies of checks and expense report info.

I don't think anyone will die over it but some neighborhood snitches might find their names of a lot of lips in their area. I predict lots of spam filters are going to get overloaded as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137

...seriously..i mean wow..seriously

No just not a cowards that hide and do nothing of value.

im just amazed

No you don't You have nothing. Just a bunch of moronic cowards that hit small targets of little to no value except to help TPTB Grow up and quite hiding behind a computer screen.

You don't know what a real man is. I used to work for the government you were not a threat than you still are not a threat now. The only thing you morons are doing is making things easier for the Government to shut down being secret on the net. Way to go.

I carried a Rifle for over eight years in war as well as peace. I don't need you or your kind to speak for me or mine you are cowards. You spout crap and never back it up. Still waiting on the big break you guys keep promising. When is it coming? Oh that is right Its not.

go back to hitting small targets slapping each other back talking about what big men you are.. You and those like you have always been small and done small things. Your kind has always been the reason for our freedoms being stripped away. Your just too stupid to know it.

COWARDS

edit on 7-8-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

I'm going to put this as plainly as I can.... This is directed to reaper and tinfoil.

You are not educated enough in the subject. Period. First, we will never lose our ability to be anonymous -- ever. Secondly, if they pulled the internet kill switch you would see a real color revolution for openly suppressing free speech. Thirdly... the government themselves use programs like Vidalia to spread intelligence information.

Also... your argument is one of fallacy. You attack the character not the argument. What is this "real man" nonsense? If you were indeed this "Real Man" that you claim to be -- you wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines complaining about Anon doing nothing.... you would be at your city hall getting things done. I must ask you... What are YOU doing about TPTB? Oh right... I forgot, nothing... you are just watching them tear apart the world.

You used to work for the government? What were you a post office delivery man? How exactly would you know who is and isn't a threat? You're a stooge. Joining the service doesn't give you unfettered access to national security threats.... If they aren't a threat, explain the department of defense's posturing?

Oh that's right, you can't.

The simple fact is, Anon isn't just targeting unknown small little websites.... The information they leak out is also extremely important. I don't suppose you've read a single file of anything they have ever leaked out... have you?

Oh right... I know you haven't, because had you -- you'd realize exactly why they are doing what they are doing.

Lets move on to your very childish insults now too.... "37 year old virgins." You know what this is like? It's like a Football jock calling a nerd a nerd. In this case, you'd be the jock....

The important thing to note is... both, the Jock and the Nerd are socially incompetent. The "real" people exist too. Knowing how to hack or break crypto sequences doesn't make you a goofy socially incompetent person... It just makes you educated in computers.

Anybody who throws out stereo types and believes them whole heartily is living a stereo type equal or worse themselves....

You sir, are a clown... people like you need to not own guns... less you kill yourself with one.

Oh and one last thing....

COWARDS? How? These people know the consequences of their actions... and they can be anywhere from 2 years to life in prison for what they are doing.... but they are the cowards?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
when the feds catch up with the criminals they're going to be in deep trouble. They will be in even deeper trouble when their parents find out.
edit on 8-8-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join