It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Can I make it on my own?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I need to paint something.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Revised crosstown transit time estimates:
Paremata - Paraparaumu, Friday night peak hour: 70 minutes
CBD - Lower Hutt, Saturday afternoon, following landslips next to motorway: 120 minutes.
Worst traffic in all of Gondwanaland.

Covet Your Road.

Totally agreed.

Was attempting to work on the Wednesday the big gales hit with up to 185kph winds...the day the Airport got a new skylight...lol...

Cruising down the motorway to Porirua...wondered why the traffic was braking evasively...ahhhh....a big tree...doing a fricken tumbleweed impression right across the road in front of us...

...figured it may have been a tad breezey...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
OMG. He bought all 10 pieces at the inflatable price.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Where the heck is everyone? Echo.. echo.. echo..

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I feel horribly depressed today.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Where the heck is everyone? Echo.. echo.. echo..

Hey, I heard you!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No this thread is my nirvana.. I love just blurting out whatever pops into my head randomly.

Yeah, I also love the pure non-sensical randomness and non-topical nature of this thread.

My dog likes veggies.

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

No this thread is my nirvana.. I love just blurting out whatever pops into my head randomly.

Yeah, I also love the pure non-sensical randomness and non-topical nature of this thread.

My dog likes veggies.

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by m0rbid]

lol ya and My cat likes dogfood!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hail the bananas

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm not kidding, it's true. Well, I don't really think it's a dog. Most people says it is, says it's a "Yorkshire Terrier" type of dog, but I personnaly think it's some kind of rodent. I like to call him "the rat".

He's closer-looking to a squirrel or a hamster than to any other kind of dog I know. He's about the same size too.

[Edited on 12-9-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

He's closer-looking to a squirrel or a hamster than to any other kind of dog I know. [Edited on 12-9-2004 by m0rbid]

SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirrels are the evil insane SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!!

I kill one...and ANOTHER returns in its place!!! I swear...Squirrels are Mormon!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Boy. di I love this thread. I really wish I didn't have to go to work.
Than again I'm glad I've had three days off and the children are driving me crazy. oh wait I'm already there.

I just forgot for awhile,

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My first football practice saturday, and I am beat! Beat I say, I cant raise my arms over my head.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I'm not kidding, it's true. Well, I don't really think it's a dog. Most people says it is, says it's a "Yorkshire Terrier" type of dog, but I personnaly think it's some kind of rodent. I like to call him "the rat".

He's closer-looking to a squirrel or a hamster than to any other kind of dog I know. He's about the same size too.

[Edited on 12-9-2004 by m0rbid]
I wasn't kidding either!

That is cool though. I like little doggies.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Fu#%$$ Steeler game isn't on tv where I am at today.

Guess I'll have to head out and have some drinks and watch it on the Big Screen... life is tough...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Packers are hardly EVER on where I am
:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was just sitting out here on my tractor, teaching my dog Luther how to read, when all of a sudden there was this big light that came out of the sky.
It was a little spaceship and in it were these creepy little critters with big yella eyes and ugly skin. The come on over to us and started to talk. They just kept a-saying. "rellim reeb" "rellim reeb". I couldn't a-figgure out what they was a-sayin' 'till ol Luther figgered it out. They was sayin "Miller beer" "Miller beer" but they was a-sayin' it backwards.
I gave them what I had left, but there wasn't much, seein as how that dang Luther likes to drink more than his share. So they said they'd be back.

On that note, I think I'll have another beer.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

He's closer-looking to a squirrel or a hamster than to any other kind of dog I know. [Edited on 12-9-2004 by m0rbid]

SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirrels are the evil insane SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!!

I kill one...and ANOTHER returns in its place!!! I swear...Squirrels are Mormon!!!!!!

LMAO
I like squirrels- whats a squirrel ever done to you...hey?! lol

We used to have a pitbull called Zac AKA Zaccy- Waccy old boy- he used to squeal like a girl whenever he saw a balloon and then proceed to drool and kill the balloon- and then try and eat it. We used to play Balloon Badminton with him.

When you really needed a pee ( he was so big he could stand in between the hallway walls sideways , and block the way to the damn bathroom)- so he would play this game of standing there and blocking the way ( i think he found it funny)- so you would have to climb over him - and it wasnt funny when you really needed to go- the last thing you wanna be doing is climbing over a huge pitbull lol.

Anyway just remembering things and writing them lol- im gonna stop now!!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
the roof! the roof! the roof is on fire!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join