It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED: Rule by Secrecy - Exopolitics and Secret Societies - Jim Marrs, 2007 Lecture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

There have always been powerful financial interests and secret societies. However, from 1947 to the present day a new player took the field - the "Secret Empire" - the intelligence wing of the military/industrial complex. Jim Marrs, author of the best sellers Crossfire, Alien Agenda and Rule by Secrecy, has written about it all and will bring a new perspective to the connection between secrecy, extraterrestrial related phenomena and the wealthy elite. Beginning with a documented UFO crash that predates the Wright brothers through the development of Nazi flying saucers to President Kennedy's UFO connections, Marrs will weave together these fascinating topics.

Very interesting and entertaining lecture on the cover ups and those that are allegedly responsible for them:

I must say this impressed me, especially the bits on Roswell and JFKs involvement with Naval Intelligence.

Now I know JFK made a lot enemies and there are a few reasons why he was assinated, but surely his knowledge gained from Naval Intelligence could be a reason. Alleged JFK speech:

Another interesting JFK video:

Also, there is Philip Corsos claim:

Col. Philip J. Corso served in many important roles during his Army career, among those he was on the staff of President Eisenhower's National Security Council and would brief the president personally. He also worked at the Pentagon for sometime serving as the chief of the foreign technology division. Here he says he handled debris from the crash of an alien spaceship in Roswell, and was privy to many of our government's secrets regarding extraterrestrials. In this video he claims that he briefed then Attorney General Bobby Kennedy directly on this issue, who he believes briefed the President, JFK.

Also, here's the Roswell press conference from 1997, "I don't know what they saw in 1947..." is at 8 minute mark:

edit on 5-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: Updating

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
this info just opens a whole new can of worms...i got chills hearing a lot of this stuff......i never knew about the Aurora, Tx incident....1897???? jeezus! i have 2 words for the intelligence/military community:

game on!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
this info just opens a whole new can of worms...i got chills hearing a lot of this stuff......i never knew about the Aurora, Tx incident....1897???? jeezus! i have 2 words for the intelligence/military community:

game on!

Just updated mate, 2 words:

Read on

Also, if you want more info the Aurora incident in 1897, watch Ancient Aliens episode1 of season 3, good place to start.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

game on!

Read on

Also, if you want more info the Aurora incident in 1897, watch Ancient Aliens episode1 of season 3, good place to start.

i'm gonna have to see about getting that episode...just curious...what's your take on the Omega Files?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

game on!

Read on

i'm gonna have to see about getting that episode...just curious...what's your take on the Omega Files?

Not covered The Omega Files but I'll get around to it

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

new topics

top topics

join