It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Exposed! Can You Still Vote For Him After This?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesthegreat

Originally posted by backinblack

Now hand me a Vegemite sandwich and a cold beer.

The most sensible thing said here today, but skip the beer and just hand me a Bundy.

What the hell is a Vegemite Sandwich?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Duh!

its a sandwich made with vegemite!

Vegemite

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

LOL its like a.... protein spread
U.S equivalent would be Nutella I think
looks like apple butter

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Okay Konquest. You just won the humorless award.

This entire thread is a joke.

With that in mind.

Rewatch the video.

If that's the case then why aint it in the joke forum, last time I checked ats got one.

I want a humorless trophy also.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Chocolate chip cookies are definately better than pretzels anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
That salad better have been a triple steak salad, hold the salad!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Hello? Humor? Sarcasm?

That's it we are sending the joke police to your house right now. No, the Humor Gestapo for you, and don't think you can hide, they will be armed with the killing joke.

Bwahahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
he is a mason, so i cannot trust him in anyway regarding amrican PRESIDENCY...obviously manipulated, well spin-ing high-stakes person...and of course if hes the real deal and tries to change something....BOOM...accident/sick/mindcontrol/assasination...hes very charismatic, i really like him - his voice, wisdom and radical thoughts - but like i said...hes one of inner circle, always suspicious

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Just as I suspected, your comments, reflect your lack of insight-fulness, and ability to observe the obvious due to your lack of tenure on the planet. Obviously Dr. Paul was speaking of genuine" made from scratch "chocolate chip cookies .
Slice and bake are only a recent invention. Authenticity, not store-bought, prepackaged substances, are more of his trade mark.Wake up for gods.sake. LOL.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by ThichHeaded

What is there to figure out? Explain

That he OP is joking and is really going to vote for Ron Paul.....

I don't think you figured that out.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well played, poster.. well played.

We can't vote for this man, mostly because he has salad and a cookie.. that fiend

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
At least 50 % of the post i have read about Ron Paul are total nonsense,our country lies in a wake of turmoil and you jokers just sit around and make jokes about one of the few people in government that still fights for the people......well im fed up with people complaining" its all falling apart",step to the plate an start acting more responsible,of course you all can just sit around and blame one another....the truth remains as long as this stint of ignorance continues we all in for bad time...but it seems to be the choice of the people so let them eat their crap cake and sip their yellow wine....some of the most dumbest,most dim-witted,careless,thoughtless and utterly mindless people dedicate so much wasted thought on subjects that in the long haul really do not matter,,,,it's almost as bad as people getting mad they caught a disease from engaging in activities with unsafe practices...then turning right around and blaming those in power or people around them for the situation they were placed....its their own damn fault!,just as it is our own damn fault as a nation while we just sat idle by and did nothing,said nothing....now that we are faced with real crisis now the complaints are just rolling in...a little funny dontcha think?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I'm more concerned about the excersize
everyone knows Americans are fat and lazy.....

if he's all healthy, he's clearly not an American
I demand a long form birth certificate, in triplicate

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I wont vote for Ron Paul cause he is just as dirty as the rest of his kind. As an american and a so called patriot he should have been for universal healthcare. But since his background stems from the broken down medical system and his wealth. He wasn't for it. No different than a Bush or a former CEO of Goldman and Sachs with thier own special interests.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'm partial to Chocolate Chip cookies, myself. As long as his political stands are still ethical he has my vote.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesEnd

I don't mean to attack you personally, but you seem like the kind of guy who is generally displeased with everyone. Fact is, we need to vote someone NEW as president. Obama just can't handle it again and I don't think the vast majority of the American People can handle him either.

To date, Ron Paul is the best we have and I've seen many videos of him standing up for principles I believe in, against other odds and not just dressing up his principles in fancy speech - but addressing the problems and how to fix them - haven't seen that for a while. As long as this is a recurring theme he has my vote.

I could be wrong. I hope I am not. I don't tend to think everyone is a CIA plant/operative. I think there are still presidential candidates who can think for themselves, though far and few between.

edit on 6-8-2011 by ErgoSphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoSphere

GUYS!!! THIS is why you shouldn't vote for Ron Paul!!

We won't be protected!!! ZOMG!!!
edit on 6-8-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I am amazed, shocked, appalled, saddened and disgusted, fellow ATS'ers. how could you not see the EVIL staring you right there in the face. he said chocolate chip cookies!!! as everyone knows, THE DARK SIDE has cookies. Clearly, this man is in the service of the sith. of the emperor himself. he may as well change his name from ron paul to "emperor's hand".

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dont screw with chocolate chip cookies, U.U peantubutter is overrated. nuff said

Btw, nice...you baited me thinking there was something wrong.

well played OP well played

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
He's pursuing the Sesame Street vote! Me want cookie!!!

edit on 8/5/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

That should be Ron pauls slogan

Obama had "yes we can"

Ron Paul would have " Me want cookie!"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join