It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we fall who is to benefit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Something is bugging me about all of the big central banked economies going down...What about all of the countries with no central banks and little to no ties to the U.S or Euro? As a layman looking at our problems, it would seem that the money isn't just dissappearing but just repositioning itself elsewhere. I don't know where to look but I am just wondering what country or countries are being helped by our demise? I always looked at situations like this like a seesaw. when one side gets too heavy the money will slide elsewhere and vice versus. Sooo where did the money go and is it safe to say that there is an emerging economy in the world( other than China) that is reaping huge profits from this upheaval?

So would it be safe to say that what goes around comes around for oppressing 3rd world countries and exploiting them for their cheap labor and commodities?

I would like to set this on the table for reviewthis is worthy of review
edit on 5-8-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)
Keep in mind this paper is 32 pages long and an exhaustive amount of information.
edit on 5-8-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

i would say those who stand to gain the most would not be countries, but the criminals in washington and those pulling their strings.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
NO!

If the US and Eurozone were to economically collapse, the thrid world countries would suffer immensely. Most all economic "development" in the third world comes from aid package & private philanthropy from the US & Eurozone. I would guess that, in the face of economic disaster, most of that money would also go away, leaving the third world countries with little to nothing.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
NO!

If the US and Eurozone were to economically collapse, the thrid world countries would suffer immensely. Most all economic "development" in the third world comes from aid package & private philanthropy from the US & Eurozone. I would guess that, in the face of economic disaster, most of that money would also go away, leaving the third world countries with little to nothing.

It's almost impossible to contemplate how all these "third world" nations and peoples could have possibly survived before banking brought them the miracle of colorful numbered paper and computer entries representing said paper.

Namaste!
edit on 5-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixitwcw
reply to post by agentblue

i would say those who stand to gain the most would not be countries, but the criminals in washington and those pulling their strings.

they wont be poor after the "collapse." I want to move to where borat said he was from. I saw link on here once that showed what a truly rich country it is but always displayed as poor and backwoods.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

kazahkstan, or however it's spelled. I LIKA SEX..... ITSA NICE.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What exactly happens if it collapses? It's not like we all going to roll over and die. I think it would just cause a huge calmity across the world requiring humanity to rethink how the world and it's economy is to evolve from here on out. We in the US are lucky cause when you get right down too it we have awesome farmlands and we can survive although it would be a different life than we are acustomed too.

Maybe it is time to let it collapse so we can start over and maybe...just maybe do it better this time around. Not like China can just move in or evict us if our economy flops. Sure will be some rough times starting over but we will survive and we have a good infrastructure still to build on.

China needs us as consumers to keep it going as well. So if we collapse so will they. It's a mess for everyone if it happens.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Don't worry. China will be the BIGGEST economy soon and they will be coming to us in the next thirty years to manufacture goods at a cheap rate for their people.

Then, maybe in 50-75 years time it will be the turn of Africans as they become the BIGGEST economy. Then again maybe not!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Who would benefit ?

Fat Cats.

And how does one go about distinguishing whom these Fat Cats are ?

By the type of stogie they smoke and the age of the scotch they drink.

edit on 5-8-2011 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Bottom line, under the current system those "colorful pieces of numbered paper" can be exchanged for goods and/or services. Therefore, they do, in fact have value. In much the same way as the residents of the world exchanged colorful pieces of stones & seashells for goods and/or services before the advent of paper currency. The fact that the system is fiat doesn't change the fact that the system provides a means to trade.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I will have to disagree.
a means to trade?
You don't need currency. The human if given a chance can collaborate to a sustainable way of trading as no money or currency has a place in this kind of exchange.
We have a financial crises not a productive economy crises...this is the difference many people don't realize.
I am working in the top sky of the life economy, I can tell you from where we stand every thing will be ok for a long time...but speculation could be hurt badly .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Bottom line, under the current system those "colorful pieces of numbered paper" can be exchanged for goods and/or services.

In the USA only three percent of the "Money" is colored paper. The rest is FRAUDULANT bank loans. The USA banks are now operating at an effective zero reserve. That means all those bank contracts like business loans and mortgages are null and void if the judges had the gonads to follow the letter of the law and the precedent that was set by Justice Mahoney.

As to what will happen.

The state of North Dakota has already set up a "State Bank" and is doing great.

...The Federal Reserve, too, has declared that it cannot help the states with their budget problems...

Inspired by North Dakota’s example, twelve states have now introduced bills to form state-owned banks or to study their feasibility. Eight of these bills have been introduced just since January, including in Oregon, Washington State, Massachusetts, Arizona, Maryland, New Mexico, Maine and California. Illinois, Virginia, Hawaii and Louisiana introduced similar bills in 2010. www.webofdebt.com...

A group of State Representatives in New Hampshire, state motto: "Live Free Or Die," have introduced a voluntary, parallel Gold/Silver money bill for the Granite State.... goldmoneybill.org...

For most people the "underground economy" is going to get into full swing. By the time Reagan was president 1/3 of US taxes were lost because of exchanges within the underground economy.

This is why Obamacare had the change to the tax code that later got removed. It would have required businesses to send 1099 forms for all purchases of goods and services over $600 annually both to each vendor and to the IRS. It would have been a real headache for small businesses.

The game plan of the big players is to usher in "Global Governance" by 2025 which no doubt will include a global central bank and global currency. This is why the world is being treated to a financial crisis.

To complete their plans they must also have a global tax. That was what "Global Warming" hoax was all about. A method to push everyone into a global tax paid to the UN or World Bank. Don't worry they have not given up on that plan, they are just regrouping.

WHY a tax?

This article also explains that given we are stuck with a fiat currency and the FED more than doubled the money supply, why the USA has not seen hypeinflation.... YET.

...Given the previous hyperinflation, clearly there was ample reason for currency revulsion. So you can consider this argument a necessary but not sufficient precondition. What makes the universal acceptance stick is that government accepts its own money to expunge liabilities to it. In plain English, fiat money has value because it is the only money you can use to pay taxes. ....The fact that this money is also the medium of exchange only entrenches its use. So the tax liability is a necessary pre-condition for fiat currency to work, something I will return to.... www.creditwritedowns.com...

No wonder Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified was Ratified 2/3/1913, a few months before the Federal Reserve Act.

One they manage to get a "Global Tax" we are going to be seeing the end of sovereign nations.

top topics

join