It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm going crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's weird.

My head moves around and I give people this really cocky grin, I laugh at random times. I lose my temper at people very quickly. I think I'm goin crazy.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

whats the temperature right now where you live ?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

whats the temperature right now where you live ?

Right now? 75

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

is it hot during the day, weather can drive you crazy.
does anything annoy you lately ?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I get that a lot...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I got little animals in my head wot make me hit people!

Roll with it, have fun at being individual and being a little crazy is the only way to stay sane these days.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Perhaps you should seek mental health attention, If you truly do believe you are "going insane".. Sounds to me like you may have a little "OCD" but i'm no doctor..

Could possibly even be a mood disorder, Sounds like you are having mood swings..

edit on 5-8-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you think your going crazy then your not going crazy. Crazy people don't know their crazy.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If you think your going crazy then your not going crazy. Crazy people don't know their crazy.

That is not necessarily true.. Why do you think so many people seek mental health help..? When you pick up on a disturbance in your thought process.. Or when you notice a pattern in your behavior that seems "off".. It is always best to try and seek help.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Maybe start by going to see a therapist or psychologist and explain what you are/have been feeling. Be as detailed as possible.

If you can't afford that, try and find an open-minded friend who knows you very well. Explain your concerns to them and see if they've noticed the same things as you have. Sometimes an outside perspective can shed light on many details about yourself that you might think are "crazy" but really aren't.

Just remember, if all else fails BREATH DEEPLY IN YOUR NOSE AND OUT YOUR MOUTH, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE BEING WRAPPED IN WHITE FLUFFY LIGHT, AND REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOU CONTROL YOUR MIND.

I really hope you get the peace of mind you're searching for.

Much love,
OnewithAll

"Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you"
edit on 5-8-2011 by onewithall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I got little animals in my head wot make me hit people!

Roll with it, have fun at being individual and being a little crazy is the only way to stay sane these days.

Yep, if you're gonna survive you've got to be a lil' bit crazy !!

Uk " what's normal anyway ?? " Today

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by buster2010

That is not necessarily true.. Why do you think so many people seek mental health help..? When you pick up on a disturbance in your thought process.. Or when you notice a pattern in your behavior that seems "off".. It is always best to try and seek help.

That's right. Mark Vonnegut, who wrote a great book about having schizophrenia, said that knowing he had it did nothing to alleviate it, any more than merely knowing that you have, say, a broken leg would fix that.

new topics

top topics

join