It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of Golden Dawn accepting open applications?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
What is this? Is this a branch of the Illuminati? If so, why are they openly accepting applications?

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

www.golden-dawn.com...

Main page:

www.golden-dawn.com...

Notice the All Seeing Eye of Horus at the top of the home page.

There is no connection between the Golden Dawn and the Illuminati, as they existed/lived at different times in history. Alister Crowleys connection to the Freemasons were limited and their practice is not widespread.

The golden Dawn was/is a religious cult(and before anyone downgrades them remember every religion began as a cult) that believes and practices The Eastern understandings of creation and manipulation of it. In a nut shell.

The All seeing Eye was adapted by the Catholic Church from the Priests of Amman in Egypt ie; the Eye of Ra, its meaning was taken from the latter Dynasties of Egypt ie; the Watcher. The Church applied the meaning of God watching. You can see examples in my thread: 2012: A Theory in Cycular Progression From there it was adapted by the Freemasons and later by the Golden Dawn as well as others.

I hope this helps.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
What is this? Is this a branch of the Illuminati? If so, why are they openly accepting applications?

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

www.golden-dawn.com...

Main page:

www.golden-dawn.com...

Notice the All Seeing Eye of Horus at the top of the home page.

Hi WWu777,

I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner but this is the first I have seen of this thread.

I'm not allowed to tell you that I am an initiate of The Golden Dawn LOL.

Its really OK here, I'm basically anonymous.

The website you posted is David Griffins and He's a bit of a Megalomaniac, I know I started with Him and have meat Him in person.

I highly recommend depending on your location to look into Chic and Tabey Ciccero and their buch or Pat Zalewski and his bunch.

David is too happy to "guarantee" you and take the money IMO. Though I do owe him some deserved respect and thanks. Nothing is guaranteed, it's up to you to do the work.

In the states go with Chic and Tabby

www.hermeticgoldendawn.org...

I must inform you that membership is very limited and selective, it's just a matter of having the right stuff.

You will find contact info on their website.

Be persistent, they probably will not respond immediately, in fact be a pain in the neck sending letter after letter and email after email.

Pax et LVX,

Frater

PS No we don't have anything to do with the Illuminati or anything nasty.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Nope, not a cult or a religion. It's a fraternity or if you want to get technical a magical teaching order (rosicrucian).

Frater

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
uhhm....well there might be a link with the illuminati. I've read that the founders of the hermetic order of the golden dawn are freemasons and that the freemasons are a branch (lower in hierarchy) of the illuminati.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Azrielle

Did you read it on the internet? Cuz if it's on there, it has to be true.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
yes, I've found it on the internet.
I guess you can never be sure if it's true...

a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Azrielle

The Illuminati were short lived. They did have a very noble cause and I suspect that many ATSers would have joined them if they still existed today and had the same goals.
Here is a really fun way to learn about them. The artist is/was a member here. A very intelligent and super talented individual.
www.illuminatirex.com...

Masonry was "infiltrated" by the Illuminati in that the Illuminati looked for members who were masons, and had some of their membership join masonry as they tried to model some of the aspects with concepts of masonry. But the two organizations were separate. George Washington was against the Illuminati, I suspect due to the formation of a new country, and the Illuminati were trying to dismantle the power structure of the old country. There are some good facts floating around about all that if you look.

The Golden Dawn is not affiliated with Masonry either. I believe it's considered a mystery school, and deals more with the concept of magic/k. But a member of that group would have much more knowledge than a non member. (I am not a member)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
is this some sort of branch out to make some money.only 99.95`?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join